Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 9197
-
03-21-19 10:52 #5732Senior Member

Posts: 317Had a dream with the thick blonde by 7/11
I headed out last night to check Decatur and around the Orleans unfortunately the weather was bad, it was cold and rainy I almost gave up but then I saw the thick blonde at the 7/11 in front of Home Depot. She was standing there like a champ despite the LE mobile unit in the HD parking lot looking right at her.
As usual after a few fly bys I've picked her up and we agreed on .4 roses.
She was nice and the vocal performance was nice but too much jerking to my taste not enough head bobbing and the rubber killed the whole thing. I was hoping / expecting a BBBJ CIM but apparently that's not on the menu with her. YMMV.
Happy hunting mongers and stay safe!
-
03-18-19 14:39 #5731Senior Member

Posts: 714RE: Post # 5724
Originally Posted by Chojin76
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
Thanks too Craven for posting the pictures I sent him. (I'm too much of a dumb ass to figure how to post pics).
Originally Posted by AwwNuts
[View Original Post]
The blonde in hotel, is indeed Cindy from WYP, NOT a SW.
That girl can give some fantastic head!
A bill for a nice evening and no bullshit or rush.
JAMESJ.
-
03-17-19 23:22 #5730Senior Member

Posts: 38Good disposition
And re:
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
JamesJ did not steer us wrong. Blond may not be for everyone's taste note his correct desc but attitude is 100% legit and eager to please. Opposite of hardened nice down to earth tho bit of a rambler coulda been nerves. Def one-of-a-kind.
Originally Posted by Jamesj
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 21:44 #5729Senior Member

Posts: 330Good pics Crave!
Another fine job by Crave with the photos.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 19:06 #5728Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Talent
The fat blonde I've seen out quite a bit for you chubby chasers and Skyler with the red purse plus another nice breasted hooker. Plus about a half dozen more I wasn't able to photogragh.
-
03-17-19 17:22 #5727Senior Member

Posts: 201That blonde looks like Cindy if anyone remember her but she isn't a streetwalker so probably not her.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 03:59 #5726Senior Member

Posts: 153Interesting.
She's well known up here in Anchorage. Read the Anchorage Escorts board. She's a little crazy and got into some back and forth with some monger on the board. Surprised she's walking the track in Vegas.
Originally Posted by Aviator1958
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 19:37 #5725Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Talent
Here's a couple pics and a room pic from Jamesj while visiting from Phoenix.
-
03-15-19 10:17 #5724Senior Member

Posts: 49Cameras
Passed thru trop / Decatur around 630 pm and saw one of those mobile LE cameras posted up behind 711. Saw 2 BSW heading east and a motorcyclist being pulled over right on the corner.
-
03-14-19 20:54 #5723Senior Member

Posts: 1570Karma
On Trop this afternoon, saw a really hot BSW wearing a tight black dress and heels. Hair and makeup were really nice, body was incredible! Definitely one of the hottest I've seen out lately. I was working but would have rearranged my schedule to see here right then and there, something I NEVER do but she was that hot. She was in the perfect spot, right behind BK but by the time I saw her I had to go around the corner at which time she was now on Trop walking towards the Orleans. I never approach them in the middle of the block, with the traffic it took me a few passes because she crossed the street, I finally caught her by Starbucks, established eye contact, she kinda gave me a smile but the light turned and there was a car behind me. Hit the corner, turned into Starbucks and now she was crossing the street! Finally caught her back behind BK, she was walking towards the gas station. Pulled up on her right at the gas pumps, said hello, nothing. Said excuse me, still nothing. So I said skip it and started to leave, there was a car in front of me waiting for traffic which put my car right in her path. She started screaming at me "leave me the f alone, I don't see black guys!" She was so loud that people in the gas station noticed her as well as the car in front and behind me! Wow.
Go back down towards the Orleans, see Skyler, chatted with her for a few minutes, she said she was hungry so I gave her ten bucks. Had to get back to work so I head out back towards the 15. Guess what I see in the parking lot on Valley View? The the girl that screamed at me was now pulled over by LE in a big, black Suburban! I had to see this so I decided to go to that liquor store. She was probably going to jail because she had that look on her face and tears running down her cheeks. Drove around so she could see me with LE's back to me. She looked at me, I had the biggest smile on my face and gave her the finger! Bet she wished she had seen me! That made my day!!
-
03-14-19 13:06 #5722Senior Member

Posts: 823Super ****
Here's hooker Nicki with blonde hair.
-
03-13-19 22:39 #5721Senior Member

Posts: 330Outstanding job again by Crave!
Good photos. Just like info. Crave is on a roll.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 18:21 #5720Senior Member

Posts: 352Shorts
If you're referring to the skinny girl with the reddish hair that looks like tommie. She has a smokin bod. A little jaded but worth a round or 2. She is around most of the time.
Originally Posted by DiscreetFella
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 13:51 #5719Regular Member

Posts: 11Short shorts
Any info on the girl in the lower right with the short jean shorts. I remember seeing her my last trip down there but was working and couldn't partake. Her body was banging and she said. 40 for some head game. (Having a company truck sucks sometimes!
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 13:38 #5718Regular Member

Posts: 11Skyler.
She looks like a knockout. Someone I'd definitely like to meet. Any chance you have her number Craven?
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





