Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,421 to 21,435 of 26394
-
03-18-19 00:18 #4974Banned Member

Posts: 1121How's the service? Are the pics accurate?
Originally Posted by Ps1999
[View Original Post]
If she's a decent lay I could care less if she's realigned her career. Let's face it most of the girls that are discussed in this forum are virtually the same, trying to feed habits. Whether or not they host, have wheels or do car dates really doesn't matter. I'm only interested in cost, service and looks. Service is the biggest wildcard, the other two you have a pretty good idea going in. Well most of the time.
-
03-17-19 23:52 #4973Senior Member

Posts: 169Anna
I first started to see Anna back in December 2015 she was my regular for six months and then disappeared from the scene. Out of the blue last September I get a text from Anna asking if I wanted to see her. I've been seeing her on a regular basis since. She recently moved from the not so good north side location to a southside location right next to I-43. Anna is budget friendly but I found her to be a bit of a clock watcher. Anna does have some noticeable baby damage and has large fun bags that do sag since Anna is 38. Her Bush is sometimes full but mostly trimmed around her lips. One thing to know if you are into DATY that Anna does have a distinct smell sometimes on the very nasty side. Anna is a sweetheart and can hold a conversation. I know that she had reached out to regulars like myself from 2016 so IMO so might be a bit of high volume now that she is posting again.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 23:17 #4972Senior Member

Posts: 47Asian?
Looking for confirmed recommendations I have found to many suspect ad's.
-
03-17-19 22:19 #4971Banned Member

Posts: 373Working for the county now.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 20:05 #4970Senior Member

Posts: 604Amy and Bella / Chella
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/077092482576
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
I believe she's rooming with Amy, who I reviewed the other day.
-
03-17-19 18:09 #4969Senior Member

Posts: 774Because
Well its because she was a SW at 1 time. They become overpriced when they don't walk anymore. Just read all the posts about it.
Originally Posted by Zeuss
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 12:36 #4968Banned Member

Posts: 1121Mya.
She quoted 100/ hhr. You think that's high?
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 08:06 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 154Chilli / mya
For those that have been in the game for a while I am sure you remember chilli. Used be be a street walker on G. You would see her sitting on a front stop all messed up in the same outfit day after day. She can BBBJ pretty good but gosh no way in would pay for what She is asking now.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...i/458304055031
-
03-16-19 21:02 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 355Green Emerald
Yes her eyes are emerald green. Cat eyes. Anyhow, goes by Brooklyn. She met me at Jose's Blue Sombrero for a late lunch on Saturday afternoon. Drives herself. She left her car there and rode home with me. First off, the kind of bad news. She wasn't very accurate when she told me her weight the other day. Much bigger than what I expected and what I like. Now for the good news. Very cute girl with the long blondish hair I love. Clean as a whistle and fresh as a daisy. She states does not smoke drink or do drugs. Nice skin and complexion. Sweet girl and great personality and can carry on a conversation.
When we agreed on the donation she never mentioned half hour or hour and she certainly was not a clock watcher at all. Spent a couple of hours together. Pretty nice munch / suck session. Said she can do inicall in a pretty nice area of Tosa. Said her roommate Ashley is also a provider and doubles are available. She showed my some pics of Ashley and may give her a test ride at some point.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...d/495986682108
-
03-16-19 20:45 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 812Well she didn't disappoint. Barely a week and the escape artist is a no show for court and has a bench warrant as of the 13th. Think she'll get an extended stay this time when they catch up to her?
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 08:00 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 199I will try her for sure
I will try her for sure when she comes to Chicago. I love women that are sensual and hot.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 03:15 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 166Angel or Denver Rose
Same girl as before just changed her name. Saw her last night near downtown. Still very friendly on the wallet. Her sister was there in the bathroom so she claims. BBBJ, then to BBFS. She does all positions. She said she offers anal sometimes. I didn't want it anyway. I never asked if she charges more for it. Still hates kissing but will do it if you ask. She still avoids eye contact. Not emotional girl but she gives effort to please. I've seen her about 5 times now. She usually showers before and after a client. I don't recommend DATY though. She had someone waiting after me when I just creampie her. Even if she showers I don't want to eat someone else's juice. Good luck and stay safe out there.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...4/063371973217
-
03-15-19 20:21 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 604Amy
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/002180977267
Had emailed and texted with her for over 2 weeks and finally got her menu and donation. Phone call for final setup earlier this week. Incall is an upper on the south side stroll she shares with a couple other people and no problems along those lines. Looks like her pics, slim with nicely shaped tits. Don't let the harsh wording on the ad fool you, this girl is a GFE sweetheart with an open menu. Says she used to walk at one time and maybe still does. Only downside was the sofa cushions on the floor for the finale but mission accomplished and will repeat.
-
03-15-19 17:15 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 299Brony.
So after that failure of a visit from that Kara chick on Eros I still had an itch to get some. I don't get it. She could be so great if her attitude was better. Smoking hot body, 6 foot tall and just amazing looking. Very limited menu also. She wouldn't even go doggy with me and gave the typical excuse that my dick was too big. Unreal. Any I pulled the trigger on a mid-morning date with Bryony from City Girls. Door opened and this gorgeous tall woman was standing behind it in a form fight tight black dress. I could tell she was a little reserved but after some light chitchat to break the ice she warmed up like sexy woman on fire. Lfk lead to some more DFK and off slipped her dress to reveal one of the most amazing bodies I've ever had my hands on. Amazingly soft skin and freshly shaved everything. Although I think she might was because she was overly smooth which was amazing to feel. She was wearing a black lace one piece which just looked amazing on her. We both started to get hot and heavy and clothes fell off like prom night. Laid down and made out more which lead to her going downtown with an amazing smooth and sensuous BBBJ. I flipped her over and went to town with DATY. So smooth and wet and responsive. Threw on a hat and the main event started. Missionary cowgirl and doggy. This woman was amazing and just what I needed to recuperate from the previous nights event. Maybe it's just how she is but it didn't feel like just going at it. With her it was more like making love. I seriously had to slap myself out of it because at times it was like I was making love to a GF, fiance or a wife. OMG this wasn't just a hour of fun it was more like a heavenly experience. I think she's probably my atf now. Cataleya is great and wants to just go at it which is great but Bryony was so soft and sensual and passionate it was almost perfect. The only thing that could have made it better is if she really was my gf or something. I left in an afterglow of heaven. I had a hard time concentrating driving back even. LOL. Also her boob doc needs an award or something for his work. Those breasts were just magical.
-
03-15-19 11:31 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 812She has / had a hiatal hernia.
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




