Thread: Indie Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 8580
-
03-18-19 11:27 #3705Regular Member

Posts: 19Lily.
Saw her a couple of months ago. Location is in Plaza Midwood. Really nice massage and pleasant conversation. Does a nice HE. She hinted that she offers more after more visits, but I haven't ventured back. I would repeat.
Originally Posted by CraigD704
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 10:16 #3704Senior Member

Posts: 179Did she really weigh 200?
I saw on her mugshot that her weight was listed at 200. My, she must have gained some weight over a few years.
Originally Posted by IndyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 02:09 #3703Senior Member

Posts: 54Marcia
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Gvett
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-19 00:43 #3702Senior Member

Posts: 51Yeah, there is that, plus the 200 lbs listed for weight, plus being 46 ears old. But, yeah, the photo says it all. And look back, how many months were how many posters acting like this was their special secret, only senior members could get info, etc. For that. For all 200 lbs and 46 years, and dead, crazy eyes, and straw haired homeless looking that. That. I mean, a mugshot is a mugshot, sure, but seriously. That. So now we don't know who to trust.
Originally Posted by StickShiftO
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 18:09 #3701Regular Member

Posts: 19I saw her about a month ago. She's as pleasant as ever. Offered sensual rub with the girls out and roaming allowed. I don't go for full service so I can't say much there. She looks good and is back into working out to get the extra off. Interestingly, she had a reduction but I honestly couldn't tell. Still very top heavy and a fantastic view.
Originally Posted by Gevalia41
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 18:06 #3700Senior Member

Posts: 258I also saw Sasha and will have to say I was really disappointed and it was not worth the drive there or the $. I've seen her a few times in the past and she was much better back then.
Originally Posted by ConCityKing
[View Original Post]
It's ALL SMOKE AND MIRRORS with her. Its all tease and BS. She is all about the candles and music and talk and creating atmosphere when all I want is a good rub and tug. If your new to her all she does is tease you to try and get you to come back again. She is hot, I'll give her that but not worth it at all and way better options out there.
-
03-17-19 15:21 #3699Senior Member

Posts: 138The bar set at Ali
I guess this shows just how deep BP being shut down went. All the talk about Ali is the indie to go see. If this is where the high bar is set now. Oh well, the pic says it all.
Originally Posted by IndyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 13:33 #3698Senior Member

Posts: 100Marcia
Has anyone seen Marcia recently. I was wondering if her menu opened up again. Thanks.
-
03-16-19 15:40 #3697Senior Member

Posts: 193Sasha kannapolis
Recently had a dream with sasha of kannapolis. The one in the red outfit. Very nice and very beautiful. Paid for the hour. Very thorough on my back and lots of teasing the boys and jr. Which is my favorite while on my stomach. I thought this flip is going to be amazing. Wrong. On the flip she teases me a little bit with the rack. Which is phenomenal BTW. Once she oiled up jr she grabbed him with a death grip. Like strangling a chicken. Almost couldn't finish. It was like as soon as she grabbed him it was a game to see how fast she could make it happen. Door to door 43 mins. I paid for the hour. To me an hour is an hour. The massage was 30 mins MAX. She gets mixed reviews and now I see why. Not my cup of tea. But I had to take the plunge anyway. Won't repeat. Keep it safe and keep it nasty out there gents.
-CCK.
-
03-16-19 14:35 #3696Senior Member

Posts: 85I had a visit scheduled with her a while back, but it fell through because I got sick and I wanted to keep my germs to myself.
Originally Posted by CraigD704
[View Original Post]
Super interested to hear your experience.
-
03-16-19 14:33 #3695Senior Member

Posts: 1455Stacey or Lily
I've never seen her. For some reason.
I believe she has been reported on before and I have seen her ads for some years now. Can't remember what was said though. So, it might be a good idea to look thru the thread or search it on here. At one point, she went by the name Stacey. https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...post/22665339/.
Originally Posted by CraigD704
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 12:47 #3694Senior Member

Posts: 41Lily (Uptown). Or Nice Spa?
Well after texting more today it turns out she's not willing to let me give her a massage. That's one of the main things I'm looking for here. She is saying maybe but can't promise anything. So I'm doubting I will go.
Anyone have other recommendations? Or maybe I should just try Nice Spa? What's the typical damage going in that place?
Originally Posted by CraigD704
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 09:09 #3693Senior Member

Posts: 41Lily, Asian near Uptown. Any intel?
I'm thinking about checking this one out later today:
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2986179
If anyone has negative intel, please DM me. Otherwise I will post about how it goes.
Thanks!
-
03-16-19 08:35 #3692Senior Member

Posts: 96I agree over time she did focus less on the massage but that was part my fault as well LOL. As far as her mug shot, come on guys that's not a good representation of her looks, which have declined some but with make-up etc. She is much different looking. I stand by my earlier comments, she never cut my time short in fact the opposite and if I wanted a spot rubbed she obliged without hesitation. Every session I had with her was quality, I will miss her she was fun. Be safe JB.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 22:49 #3691Senior Member

Posts: 1205That's her.
Yup that's the one that all the rave was about. I posted about her a few months ago saying how the experiences with her went down hill over time. She was cutting the time short and more worried about you getting your nut instead of a decent massage. When I posted my bad experience with her a slew of comments followed saying I must be mistaking or it was the chemistry.
Originally Posted by Banger12
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





