Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,436 to 27,450 of 59518
-
03-17-19 19:33 #32083Senior Member

Posts: 363Pearl
Who deliver in Pearl now? The mgr sally is the worse there.
-
03-17-19 17:00 #32082Senior Member

Posts: 146Youngs
Rather new here, but been lurking for some time. I will post some of my recent experiences as I get time. I little while back I opted to try Youngs. It is a little out of the way, but read so much on here about the triangle so tried it out. I do a 4 handed against my better judgement. I was actually pleasantly surprised how attentive the gals were. I did not get their names, but it was clear that the one that started by my head while I was face down was less engaged that the other as I started roaming around her butt and then worked to get to the why she pulled away then after some chatting the gals switched places. The other gal was not more allowing for me to roam. During most of the session there was a decent amount of roaming. Bit about 30 minutes in they got junior to shoot his load. They continued to rub me and offered a table shower which I took. Then back into the room where they offered round 2. Unfortunately for me junior was not ready for another sessions o they just rubbed me the remaining 15 minutes. All in all a decent session and I would in for $1. 8 total. This place reminds of of Lily that was closed down on HWY 92 and I swear some of the gals were from Lilly. I need to find time to head back there as I missLilly's.
-
03-17-19 16:50 #32081Senior Member

Posts: 594These two are very different kinds of places. Yama, as far as I know, is a KAMP, and could be much more expensive, similar to some of the other places Niteluvr mentioned further down Piedmont.
Originally Posted by Rain6969
[View Original Post]
Sunlight is a CAMP. They don't have a shower, only hot towels. There was once someone I liked there, but she left years ago. Even though I sometimes stay at a hotel literally minutes away on foot, I've pretty much crossed this place off my list of options. You will likely get upcharged to be shown something you'll wish you hadn't seen in the first place.
Two other suggestions for places in that general area:
1) Rose Massage, a CAMP on Piedmont a few minutes south of the places you mentioned. I gave this place a mixed review a few months ago, but I have been back since and now I like it. It's more expensive than some of the places out in neighboring towns, but there are some nice gals here and the location is convenient to Buckhead and Midtown. I plan to return.
2) there's a brand new place close to the intersection of Piedmont and Peachtree. I don't think it's visible from the street, but it's directly next to the Gordon Birsch brewpub, near the Hyatt Place hotel. From the outside it looks very clean and legit, but. Who knows.
-
03-17-19 16:46 #32080Senior Member

Posts: 146Mini
Well I went to Mini again and this time drew Cici. Her massage was light touch even though I asked for medium. There was very little teasing, but some. On the flip she eventually got to things, no UTC only some OTC. I visit Mini every so often and don't recall Cici so I will avoid here next time as the other providers there are better.
-
03-17-19 13:17 #32079Senior Member

Posts: 71LOL sorry.
Was in a rush when posting. Paid $ total. Don't remember her name, it was a Chinese name. I touched over and under. I would def. Repeat for sure.
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
Feel free to PM if you have more questions.
-
03-17-19 12:36 #32078Senior Member

Posts: 282I didn't like anything about it. Wish I had walked out.
Originally Posted by Rain6969
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 11:11 #32077Senior Member

Posts: 71Massage Angel
Woodstock Rd in Sandy Springs.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 09:28 #32076Regular Member

Posts: 7Discretion
Amen to that. This is a time for discretion.
Originally Posted by HobbyMan51
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 08:07 #32075Banned Member

Posts: 1610Band on the run
From what I hear you're band there too!
Originally Posted by BandAgain
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 08:04 #32074Banned Member

Posts: 1610Discretion is a virtue
Gamecock, the times are poisonous out there right now. It's not a good time for the Penthouse Forum style unless you want to risk getting the girl arrested and the place shut down. Roger was being discreet which is not a bad thing at all imo.
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 06:43 #32073Regular Member

Posts: 7Buckhead AMP, decisions, decisions
Thanks. Any particular reason? I am looking for good hard massage and a little extra. Slim pickins' in the area.
Originally Posted by TaoistMaster
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 06:11 #32072Banned Member

Posts: 13634Can't recommend Yama but if you find someone you like there, then great. If not, Gold Spa, St. Jame and Aromatherapy aren't too far away. Gold has the lookers but they'll try to rape your wallet so be careful.
Originally Posted by Rain6969
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 06:09 #32071Banned Member

Posts: 13634Which Massage Angel did you go to?
Originally Posted by CaptRon111
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-19 02:40 #32070Senior Member

Posts: 282I don't recommend sunlight. Just my personal opinion.
Originally Posted by Rain6969
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-19 23:46 #32069Senior Member

Posts: 71Massage Angel
Stopped by here last week and was assigned "new Girl Wendy". She is probably mid 40's and no beauty but she has a nice body with large tits for an Asian woman. Was led to the table shower, which went on for more than 10 minutes. She spent plenty of time making sure all the vital parts were clean. Washed my butt crack at least 6 times.
The massage was decent and again she spent a lot of the time massaging my butt and the boys. On the flip she whispered in my ear about making me happy for a good tip. The hand work was excellent and I definitely left happy. The 30 minutes was $. 6 and I tipped an equal amount. I was impressed with how nice the rooms were and everyone was very friendly.










Reply With Quote






