Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 327 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 4895
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #560
    Do you guys think that's real? Googling that number doesn't yield any real results.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dbf3251  [View Original Post]
    I'm honestly surprised he lasted this long. It wasn't exactly hard to catch him. Seems like all the good providers are gone.

  2. #559
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham111  [View Original Post]
    Over the top. .
    I'm honestly surprised he lasted this long. It wasn't exactly hard to catch him. Seems like all the good providers are gone.

  3. #558

    Lol

    Over the top. .

    Quote Originally Posted by PatMan99  [View Original Post]
    Website has a FBI and MD State Police message indicating it's been seized as part of an ongoing investigation.

  4. #557
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham111  [View Original Post]
    No sign of the website. Problems??
    Website has a FBI and MD State Police message indicating it's been seized as part of an ongoing investigation.

  5. #556
    Thanks for the heads up. Owe you guys big time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker5901  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple times over the summer. Second to last time, her hands were swollen with burns on the back of one of her hands and she fell asleep as soon as we got to the post fun snuggle. The last time her hands were in even worse shape. When asked both times what happened, she made an excuse about an accident lighting a cigarette. It was obvious something else had happened and she was being evasive. I decided it might be best to move on.

    I miss seeing her, though. She was always a fun time.

  6. #555

    Whft

    No sign of the website. Problems??

  7. #554

    Kate

    Anyone know if Kate is still working? She was in Newark previously.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15474E33-FBDD-4D85-81E3-7D2389F2794B.jpg‎  

  8. #553

    Re: Lynn

    I saw her a couple times over the summer. Second to last time, her hands were swollen with burns on the back of one of her hands and she fell asleep as soon as we got to the post fun snuggle. The last time her hands were in even worse shape. When asked both times what happened, she made an excuse about an accident lighting a cigarette. It was obvious something else had happened and she was being evasive. I decided it might be best to move on.

    I miss seeing her, though. She was always a fun time.

  9. #552
    Quote Originally Posted by BareInBear  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap I saw this woman before thru SA. Met up with her near you of DE. Found out she has a couple kids and we went right to one of those motels near Newark. Probably a mistake but didn't use protection thinking she was just a normal woman. Saw her one more time but quit after I had a bad feeling about her. If she drives a SUV and has a couple kids that's her. She looks to have put on some weight. She was tiny but fairly slim at the time.

  10. #551

  11. #550

    Greenwood Rachel

    Does anyone have any info on her. She sent pics and is pretty attractive, looks really good for 45 yo and seems legit. Any help is appreciated.

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/tuesd...04389-17841158

  12. #549
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHawk007  [View Original Post]
    Found this post over on cityx. Looks too good to be true but maybe just maybe one of you guys may have seen her. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/delaware/...-1138/1/350640
    I've seen her on SA in the past. Don't know if she has a current profile or not now.

  13. #548
    Might be more to do with his site. I noticed in the URL bar it says "suspended site".

    Maybe they just flagged it.

    Quote Originally Posted by DDP9999  [View Original Post]
    We can only hope that they are laying low.

    Does anyone have an update.

  14. #547

    Wehavefuntimes

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacoow12  [View Original Post]
    So I noticed that the website wehavefuntimes is not available today!? Was it busted?
    We can only hope that they are laying low.

    Does anyone have an update.

  15. #546
    Quote Originally Posted by BareInBear  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering the same thing! I thought about writing x, but then I said. Ah, maybe that's not a good idea!
    Yeah I'm really hoping he got an alert of some sort and just laying low! Really hoping he didn't get busted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape