Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,586 to 24,600 of 37633
-
03-15-19 12:11 #13048Senior Member

Posts: 750Trafficking
In all my years of mongering, in different areas, different genres (AMPs, SWers, escorts, etc), I have never seen anyone chained up and forced with a gun to their head to provide services. Anyone I have ever seen has had the ability to walk away and straight to authorities if she choose to do so. Even the ones that claimed to be trafficked. I'm sure their situations are difficult to get out of as Fast says. But anyone can CHOOSE to walk if they want. Trafficking as we know it in our corner of the world is bullshit. I'm sure this will draw outrage from some unfortunately.
JD.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 12:08 #13047Senior Member

Posts: 388Consistent
This is consistent with what I have heard. Some have said they haven't seen their family in several years and while they try to put on a smiley face and look like willing participants, sometimes they have let out nonverbal ques that I later interpreted as sadness about being trapped. No doubt of of them are totally into it and actually like it. Also, I could have read into it way too much but either way, any place that traps these girls should be shut down. Call it indentured servitude or human traficking, I'm not so sure there is much of a practical difference. The girls in ferndale, however, are very much willing participants and can leave at any time. I dare say they often really enjoy their jobs.
Originally Posted by Fast69
[View Original Post]
Just my two cents.
-
03-15-19 11:37 #13046Senior Member

Posts: 114I noticed on her FB page that she has had four brain surgeries. There may be much more going on than anyone knows about. Just a bit of perspective, I guess.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 11:33 #13045Senior Member

Posts: 394My 2 cents
Years back I talked to some Asians at an AMP on different occasions. I got bits and pieces from each one. But what it all boiled down to was this. They got them here but it costs them $xx, xxx amount they have to payback. I honestly can't remember but I thought it was high like 30 k or 50 k. Plus room and board. They nickel and dime them making it hard for them to get it paid off.
Originally Posted by Averily
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 11:08 #13044Banned Member

Posts: 5Would you absolutely know if someone was willing or not?
[Deleted by Admin]
I think you are full of shit and probably not a guy which is why I banned you.
A2
-
03-15-19 09:34 #13043Senior Member

Posts: 27Shelly
She advertises on skip the games almost daily, look under massages.
Originally Posted by Bench
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 09:18 #13042Senior Member

Posts: 479Shelly
Sorry, my mistake.
Originally Posted by RayLatoole
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 09:08 #13041Senior Member

Posts: 311Trafficking
We should be conscious of not propagating the bullshit that the media and authorities are peddling. I have never seen a case of "trafficking" in any AMP ever. That's if you think of trafficking in terms of unwilling participants in a sex trade with no will of their own. The workers are very active participants in their chosen trade.
Not saying you did this DangleMan, just urging people get perspective overall.
Originally Posted by EricTheReddit
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 08:32 #13040Senior Member

Posts: 330Trafficking has always been one reason I've stayed away from AMPs and other places.
Originally Posted by DangleMan
[View Original Post]
My rationalization hamster works in weird ways but that's just me. No judgement on anyone else and what they like to do.
-
03-15-19 08:26 #13039Senior Member

Posts: 612The shellly referred to in the link is / was located in westland. She is nothing like that described in the review.
Originally Posted by XirCom
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 08:21 #13038Senior Member

Posts: 242Just to clarify
Just to clarify my statement, the focus for LEO is not Tiffany but on undocumented immigrants and human trafficking, as it should be.
Originally Posted by Rogmaes
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 05:49 #13037Senior Member

Posts: 479Jen / Breeze
I concur, I've seen her many times and I don't mind her chatter.
Originally Posted by LeftHand44
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 05:46 #13036Senior Member

Posts: 479Shelly
I believe this is the Shelly your looking for. I haven't seen her.
Originally Posted by Bench
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shelly-escort-detroit-179#erotic.
-
03-15-19 00:30 #13035Senior Member

Posts: 233Clarkston place was discussed for years before closing. Solicitation for sex means HJ not FS. Places with FS guarantee in area are m1, dt, sunrise, magic. Jen has been discussed ad nauseum.
Originally Posted by Randy313
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-19 22:29 #13034Senior Member

Posts: 242I think for now that is LEO's focus
Tiffany is a very smart operator. Her crew is diverse and the premises are quite secure. Every door has a lock and a peep hole. All new rooms are situated away from the front entrance and access to the spa requires that you use the doorbell. Main door is under combination lock. Nothing can be heard from the front entrance or hallway. The other business has been at that location for some time now and I doubt it to be an observation post. I was there this week and I can only say that Tiffany is an experience you won't soon forget. Don't expect FS but the rest YMMV.
Originally Posted by Averily
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




