Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,516 to 22,530 of 61438
-
03-15-19 17:06 #38923Senior Member

Posts: 118I reread the forum
I searched for Washburn and saw more reports of the area. Still very pleased with the amount of options. Next time in town it's going into my rotation for visits.
-
03-15-19 16:58 #38922Senior Member

Posts: 118Overwhelmed by SWs
I was visiting your city recently and traveled the normal haunts of WW and Fairhaven on Wednesday evening. While around Brooklyn I was followed (I thought I was but was probably another Monger) from Fairhaven down Patapasco. Sometimes I just like to cruise and look like a safari of streetwalkers. When the truck was behind me I started to try to turn down roads and see if it was in my imagination. I turned down 6th Ave, then onto Washburn still in the Brooklyn area. While the truck was doing the same turns which freaked me out I thought I caught a glimpse of a streetwalker around 7 30 pm. Once the truck started turning a different way I decided it was my paranoia and chose to loop around a little in the area to confirm my suspicions. The. Something happened. Around 8 to 9 pm there was a mass explosion of street walkers all in their early 20's up and down Washburn and the street behind it jefferies between 6th and 3rd. I was so excited and overwhelmed by what was 7's and up young SWs that I kept looping and not being able to make up my mind. Then I thought it was strange so I got out and walked to see if they truly were SWs that we're flagging down cars and not something else. At 9 they all magically disappeared. Where there was 8 or more young SWs turned into about 1 old worn out one. I started to kick my own ass for not pulling the trigger but also didn't leave the area in case they've started to come back out. Then around midnight two came outside and started to walk around trying to get picked up. At that point I made up my mind not to miss out. I picked up both and had. 40 cfs with the first one in a secluded area then a BBBJ with another one. I can't remember their names so I'm sorry. Both were good looking though and I was happy with my choices. I had rarely seen this area mentioned here like it's a local hotspot or something. Plenty of cars doing what I was doing. I suggest you guys check out the area if you don't know already. There is a lot to be had for choices and it's worth your time. Also a lot less public than Fairhaven and less uncle problems. I saw maybe one and was at a house like someone called for help.
-
03-15-19 16:50 #38921Senior Member

Posts: 339New sign on fairhaven. Says theyre taking plate numbers.
-
03-15-19 15:12 #38920Senior Member

Posts: 192Pulitzer Prize?
If ever there were a category for this "sort of things", you would indubitably have my nomination. But as is, you shall have my personal Thumbs up award. Well done, my friend. And please keep the smutty (in the best sense of the word) images coming.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
Aiight, Dog, out.
-
03-15-19 14:25 #38919Senior Member

Posts: 251Man what a little bit of weight did to her. She's 75% hotter now then before!
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 13:54 #38918Senior Member

Posts: 1370Monica #2
Dog Pound, I know that YMMV, but I read a few reports that Monica #2 was a total dud and "dead fish". Now that report was written a few months back so things might have changed and that's why I never engaged with her. I see her often and she seems to be "beemed up" and walking around erratically which was a turn-off for me, but maybe that's her natural demeanor. I normally try to experience people for myself, but after those negative reports I passed on her several times. If you can please pm me with your detailed experience with her. Thanks. Peace.
Originally Posted by DogPound99
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 12:20 #38917Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Starr
Nope. But if you do or anyone gets a line on her, . Let me know. Fun girl.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
03-15-19 11:01 #38916Regular Member

Posts: 5Monica
The #1 Monica stole my money. At that time, I think she was drunk or something. She fell asleep all the time and she didn't get the work done. She just gave me BJ and took all of my money. She has birth mark on her left shoulder. I met her on the Wilkins cycle.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 10:54 #38915Regular Member

Posts: 6Dream on Dundalk
Had a dream with an older SW on Dundalk yesterday morning sometime around 6 am before heading tot work. She goes by the name of Samantha. She's a bit on the older side but she wasn't beat up like the other older SWs you see walking around. Picked her up by the citgo. It was a bit dark out and I was in a hurry to get to work. Saw her on the corner so I picked her up real quick, she than proceeded by asking for. 4 Mario coins. I manage to bring her down to the usual standard rate. Drove to my secret spot, than proceeded for the typical headache relief. She was pretty laid back, she was also very cautious which is good. However the relief wasn't all that great. Wasn't satisfied I ended up going to work still frustrated. Will not repeat. However she was a nice girl. You may see her around there she says a she's there at night never during the day. She's about 5"8 brunette hair. She's average weight and she's a bit on the older side and was wearing a leather jacket.
-
03-15-19 10:03 #38914Senior Member

Posts: 237In Maryland LOL
After they see you in that restaurant 500 times you have a 40% chance if the girl (s) stay working there that long.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 08:00 #38913Senior Member

Posts: 2419Starr
Anybody seen this gem in a minute?
https://www.xvideos.com/video28492625/starr_15_remix2
-
03-15-19 07:04 #38912Senior Member

Posts: 594Monica #1
I have dated Monica #1. Very sweet lady. I hope that my fellow gentlemongers treat her well.
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 06:14 #38911Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Notice that the post you quoted is well over two years old. But it gave me the opportunity to post a few more of her pictures.
Originally Posted by BMoreStut27
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-19 06:07 #38910Senior Member

Posts: 1788Kandii
Read the posts about Kandii. She doesn't "hang out" anywhere. She works strictly off her phone. If someone has any credibility on here (which you do not) or has dated her in the past he can ask that I send his information to her and she will decide whether to contact him.
Originally Posted by BMoreStut27
[View Original Post]
Here are a few pictures of her. Most of them are current, a few are from earlier dates.
-
03-15-19 01:24 #38909Senior Member

Posts: 192You might be on to something, my friend
While I can't swear to an absolute degreed of certainty if this is actually who I think it is, but if this creature of the night really is who I think it is, a fat-bottomed White / Latina hybrid that had once made my acquaintance in a most fervid way - - whew doggie, she aiight!
Originally Posted by Frank76
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





