Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4309

    Julia. Many Thanks To All For Info

    Just wanted to give all a shout out for the info regarding a potential LEO / SW partnership. Like many, I don't have the funds that Mr. Kraft has to buy a 'Get Out of Jail' card for what should be legal and taxed. Anyway, not comfortable with the prospect of being stung after I sink my engorged, purple pulsing meat missile into Julia's velvet skin purse and spill my tepid man batter into her stinkhole. You seemed like a fun ride but I need my job, to hell what others think of me assisting harlots pay their bills, haha.

    Anyway, thanks to all!

    RDB.

  2. #4308

    Erica's digits

    Anyone have her new digits, please?

  3. #4307

    Kelly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifbk1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Kelly the 22 yo blond and has anyone seen sweet jess lately?

    Thanks.
    Kelly is a could have been. Great body. Awesome breasts. Cold fish. I don't do this. Don't touch that. Are you done yet. I'm doing you a favor. That kind of girl. Don't bother.

  4. #4306

    Haven't seen her ad before.


  5. #4305

    Greek Islands.

    I had a QV with her. She said that a trip to the islands is an add-on. You will have to work out the details.

    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyFcker  [View Original Post]
    Is greek on the menu?

  6. #4304

    Sunny In NW Palm Bay

    For some reason business has been slow and Sunny would welcome some visits. She's been one of my regulars since 2015 and I try to see her 3 to 4 times a month. Half Hour is 80 and Full Hour is 120. She can also do outcalls if she knows you and has previously seen you. Like her ad says, she's dependable and affordable.

    http://palmbay.skipthegames.com/fema...y/970095867351

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...3010&cityid=86
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sunny14.jpg‎  

  7. #4303

    Sabrina T

    Saw Sabrina T yesterday. She is very friendly and relational. Her location just off 528 in Kissimmee is safe and clean. She give an amazing massage if you need your back loosened up. Everything on the menu. Not sure if she speaks Greek. Hh=$. 2, 45 min=$. 6, hr=$ -Doneit.

  8. #4302

    Chase

    Anyone have info about her? I vaguely remember name name from before but don't remember any reviews positive or negative? May TOFTT but thought I would do my homework and ask around first. Thank you!

  9. #4301

    Kelly / sweet jess

    Anyone have info on Kelly the 22 yo blond and has anyone seen sweet jess lately?

    Thanks.

  10. #4300

    The same way you would contact any other member.

    Quote Originally Posted by FunLover123  [View Original Post]
    Can you please let me know how to get in touch with Bonerific.
    Send him a PM.

  11. #4299
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteOwl69  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with the gymnast a few weeks ago. Quiet area, service was up to par. Slow BBJ and mish finish. Roommate wondered around outside for a bit. Worth the coin. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...5/149376462953.
    Is greek on the menu?

  12. #4298

    Whats The rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeThem  [View Original Post]
    Made another visit with this amazing provider. Always have a great time with her and she really knows how to put you at ease and make you feel comfortable. Her skills are amazing. I highly recommend you guys contact her to set up an appointment. Contact bonerific to get her contact info.
    I have all the info on her and have made contact. What's the going rate on her 1/2 or full hour? I never bring up $$ on the phone or in text to the SP.

  13. #4297

    Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeThem  [View Original Post]
    Made another visit with this amazing provider. Always have a great time with her and she really knows how to put you at ease and make you feel comfortable. Her skills are amazing. I highly recommend you guys contact her to set up an appointment. Contact bonerific to get her contact info.
    Can you please let me know how to get in touch with Bonerific.

  14. #4296

    ATF UTR Anastasia

    Made another visit with this amazing provider. Always have a great time with her and she really knows how to put you at ease and make you feel comfortable. Her skills are amazing. I highly recommend you guys contact her to set up an appointment. Contact bonerific to get her contact info.

  15. #4295

    Goldie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Melbournefl  [View Original Post]
    Saw a new ad and the face was not familiar. Anyone see her yet or remember her?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/282666988051
    I never seen her but I got her number from wyp. Her appearance changed a lot tho, texted her a few time about seeing her but I decided not to cause she was getting high and arguing with two other people about someone stole her $160. Thought I didn't want to deal with that so I stop texting her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape