Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 10969
-
03-13-19 20:24 #1399Senior Member

Posts: 29Eec going down fast
Yes they do have a site but only for VIP members. However to be honest your not missing much.
I agree with the members who said eec has immature girls that don't know how to handle a dick. Worse part they think they can charge 400 450 range. After I saw fey all my hope with them was gone. They screwing up and hope they get actual new talent not these euro hookers.
-
03-13-19 19:23 #1398Regular Member

Posts: 12Elizabeth MCE
I saw blonde Elizabeth a few weeks ago and I wanted to write a quick review.
She's a bit shy at first but really nice, and an amazing hot bod. Probably 5'7" on a crazy petite frame but still has a nice soft ass. Seriously I think her waist is like 22" tops.
She's great, you won't regret it.
-
03-13-19 18:06 #1397Senior Member

Posts: 342Susan EEC. Thanks for the Report
Thanks, saved me $350.
Originally Posted by LagRangeBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 16:54 #1396Senior Member

Posts: 256EEC Website?
I didn't think the EEC website was operational at this time. I thought they only communicated thru they're two Telegram channels. If they have a working website, please share.
Originally Posted by LagRangeBob
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 15:40 #1395Senior Member

Posts: 71TG Lola.
I saw Lola from Touring Girls this week.
https://www.touringgirls.ch/girls/gfe-lola/
As with almost all models from TG, she was absolutely gorgeous. But as with some of them, service wasn't good. Not GFE and everything covered. She seemed robotic which made the experience uncomfortable. Such a rocking' body but I can't recommend.
Also has anyone here seen Natsumi from Touring Girls? Please post here or PM me with details. Thanks.
-
03-13-19 15:37 #1394Regular Member

Posts: 5Gracias.
Wow, this is awesome thank you.
Originally Posted by TotalAbyss
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-19 14:18 #1393Regular Member

Posts: 15Susan EEC
Stats on their website are accurate. And pictures on telegram are accurate. Very pretty face. And nice curvaceous body. Skills were fair. Language barrier made the time together difficult. And rushed.
-
03-13-19 11:16 #1392Senior Member

Posts: 65[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
03-13-19 09:31 #1391Senior Member

Posts: 115Pick your poison redux
Here I thought we would actually get quality suggestion from our neighborhood shill and all we get are agencies not based on Chicago with barely or if ANY at all presence in Chicago.
XO probably has the most to offer in Chicago but they've stopped accepting new members. And when I verified with them I had to use rs2 k. Their booking is smooth though and they text you the location a day prior to the visit. That was some fine booking process. Unfortunately none of their girls interests me.
On the topic of IDs I'm just curious as to some of you guys reservations with regards to giving it out. You show I'd buying liquor etc. Your doctor's office scan those. If someone somehow sees a copy of your DL it wouldn't mean anything at all. What makes you think your privacy is better protected as to say doing an employment verification? That to me is far more invasive.
Let's be real here. Agencies (and escorts in general) keep track of their visitors. All they need is your real name, which is the first thing they require from you. That's all it really takes—your name to make it in any form of "list. ".
-
03-13-19 01:23 #1390Senior Member

Posts: 507It's eecworld on telegram.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 21:24 #1389Regular Member

Posts: 24I saw Tess on Monday. She's the girl in the pics and her body is actually better the pics, a nice squeezable butt and very nice breast. She's GFE and gives good bbj, daty and 2 rounds.
Originally Posted by Lukkylou
[View Original Post]
I'd recommend and the only thing to keep in mind was that she has a latex allergey and is leary about the type of condom. I had lifestyles and she mentioned she usually uses skyn. Other than that great time.
-
03-12-19 18:55 #1388Banned Member

Posts: 21There are several not as invasive as MCE
City-girls doesn't ask for a copy of state issued identification. City girls once dominated the Chicago area several years ago. If TER is still active and they didn't delete the girls profiles because of the diss agreement they had with them, you will see how many reviews they once had. The girls averaged score was at lest 8-10 Stars for the most part.
Originally Posted by Lambo85
[View Original Post]
City girls once had 3-5 girls a week in Chicago on tour. These Russians girls are much hotter and more open than MCE girls are. Don't forget that city girls prices are much more inexpensive than MCE girls. And The booker isn't a bi**h like Andra.
If city-girls had at least 30 girls in Chicago, it will put MCE out of business LOL. Truth be told, young Russian, Polish, Ukraine, Lithuania girls and other Europeans hookers, not from the states are much hotter and better in services than American hookers, but that's my opinion.
Xocompanions: They just asked for name, phone, email and employment information, but they aren't accepting any new registration ever since Russian dolls got busted. They have really hot Russian, Polish girls from Europe like city-girls. However, they are extras for extra charges, but the weekend special rate is great to use. They once had several girls in Chicago a few years ago but TER gone isn't helping much for them.
Touring companions: They have hot Russian girls. They ask for basic info like city girls and employment information. Not many girls on there roster though. There is no up charge from what I'm aware of.
Matchless beauties- They have hot Russian girl, but not many. They ask for basic info such as names and employment. They accept RS2 K, p411, TER handles. They also accept independent and agency referrals used within the past 6 months.
Luxe-Companions: They have hot young Russian girls. They ask for name and employment verification. They accept p411, datecheck, TER handle, and provider references. They don't ask for photo identification.
Uberfe. Really hot young European girls.
The girls you see on there, unbllured / not cropped, they are the real deal. They only have one girl in Chicago, but have a lot in LA, NY, and Miami. They don't ask for a copy of state identification. They have 26 girls in NYC. Sucks they don't have that many in Chicago. They would literally put MCE to shame and out of business.
The luxury companions: haven't used them but they have hot porn stars.
They are others as well but I will have to look them up.
Redtease: not active anymore. They had hot Argentina's hookers. There was one that visited often to Chicago. Petite big booty spinner. I think her name was Milla. She looks like that pornstar Gina Valentina. If anyone remembers, chime in. I think she went independent.
This should be enough info for mongers to use different agencies besides MCE, and that booker bi**h Andra. What did you mongers use Pre MCE?
I bet it was city-girls and a few of them above. Patronize a agency that doesn't deceive and lie to us mongers.
Here are the links.
https://www.city-girls.com
https://www.xocompanions.cc/misc/contact
https://touringcompanions.com/home/
https://www.matchlessbeauties.com
http://www.luxe-companions.com
http://theluxurycompanion.com
Uber GFE, realgfe.net.
http://topmodelsblog.cuties-sites.com/home
-
03-12-19 16:16 #1387Senior Member

Posts: 131You can block people?
How do I do that?
Originally Posted by Bsuh69
[View Original Post]
The ignore list?
These people who just want to discredit or throw shade arent worth listening to.
-
03-12-19 15:50 #1386Senior Member

Posts: 272Eec
Can't find their web site, has it changed? - exclusiveencounterschicago.com, not working.
Originally Posted by Ufeelmylove143
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 15:13 #1385Senior Member

Posts: 342Any intel on ecechicago ladies?
Looking for any intel on Stephanie or Emilia. Have had a good time with Rayna before.










Reply With Quote






