Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 9,166 to 9,180 of 10627
-
03-13-19 01:55 #1462Senior Member

Posts: 371Kate used to be super fun, but as time went on she started providing less and less. Last time I saw her, she just took the donation and ran off. I still occasionally get a text from her to meet up again. Maybe if she changed for the better, I'd give her another shot.
-
03-12-19 23:33 #1461Senior Member

Posts: 502Kate Charisma
I saw her years ago in that house in deep SE where the madame, for lack of a better term, had her girls working. One of the girls was supposedly her daughter? But the madame was white and the daughter was mixed Hispanic.
Originally Posted by Samadams17
[View Original Post]
In any event, the madame wa som the other room. Some dude was somewhere else in the house.
When we started, Kate went to get a condom for the blowjob. I was not thrilled. The session was lame. I should have pushed for a BBBJ, I guess, because she said something about. "Oh, you're one of them," when I said I had been hoping for a BBBJ. I didn't even consider that BBFS would have been a possibility considering how it went. And I was not a BBFS newbie or anything like that at the time. Pretty lame experience.
-
03-12-19 19:15 #1460Senior Member

Posts: 443Tons of alerts
She has tons of alerts but the very first time I saw Kate Charisma she decided to BBFS on my second pop without me pushing the issue. This was when she was brand new so I don't know if she still does. However her situation and heavy smell of smoke kinda turned me off.
-
03-12-19 12:02 #1459Senior Member

Posts: 350Tried to connect
I found her to be attractive and tempting for my tastes. I made several attempts to see her but could not close the connection. Communication is not the best. Good luck!
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 07:48 #1458Senior Member

Posts: 153Alllllrighty, then!
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 07:44 #1457Senior Member

Posts: 153Well, go see and let us know.
Originally Posted by ScoobieDooMe
[View Original Post]
#Stopfishing.
-
03-11-19 13:34 #1456Regular Member

Posts: 1Not confirmed
https://independent.com.portland.lis...post/30408240/
Seems promising.
-
03-11-19 09:30 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 577EnveyGreen?
Any intel on a new lady posting to tna?
Her handle is EnveyGreen.
Only a few posts and a good number of solid reviews most mention BBBJ.
Anyone know if she's up for or has given BBFS?
Thanks.
-
03-10-19 09:59 #1454Senior Member

Posts: 182Sweet heading to Eugene.
Yes, you better get her while you can. She is worth the effort.
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
Apparently this is her last week in PDX. And if I am not mistaken she may be leaving the hobby all together. Supposedly it was all a stunt to get back at her EX who was or is incarcerated.
Her duo / trio partners Sin and Lovely are still available though.
-
03-10-19 07:09 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 577No worries friend. I've gleaned a lot and of data from guys here and on tna. Happy to return the favor.
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
As far as Eugene- she said that's her goal- to get back to Eugene.
-
03-09-19 18:10 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 287Thanks and.
PDXHuskie,
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
Thanks for all the reviews and intel!
One question, is she leaving soon for Eugene, or you?
Thanks again,
BBHunter.
-
03-09-19 13:10 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 577And another- Ms Sweets- thanks to the intel posted earlier
Way hotter than her pics; but too Street for me to do DATY.
A little scatterbrained; but killer body, loves to suck dick and pussy as tight as a teenager's.
Ass was even tighter. Blew a load in pussy and another in her as in 60 minutes.
She moves around from low end motel to tubs etc.
Travels w a little doggy and what appears to be most of her belongings.
Moving to Eugene soon.
I'll be back!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...080/9716015089
-
03-09-19 12:58 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 577Another BBFS- SamanthaPDX from tna
Decent looking, great head game, relatively punctual. Low end central city motel.
During great head when I asked if we could get started she just climbed on board. No questions asked. 3-4 positions and a lot of sweat later I blew in her pussy.
Still hard, I kept going in K9 until I started to cum again. In her pussy and all over her back.
Low donate- I tipped aggressively.
I'll be back again.
-
03-07-19 22:56 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 5772 thumbs up for both the reviewer and the subject.
The intel rocked- had to check it out. Just got home from an awesome afternoon w her.
Originally Posted by Hinderland
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 10:51 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 472She used to elude to it, but last time I looked she doesn't, and that review is gone or been altered, if she does it is UTR.
Originally Posted by HomerPimpson
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




