Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 889 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 389 789 839 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 939 989 ... LastLast
Results 13,321 to 13,335 of 16690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3370
    Quote Originally Posted by CurbFeeler  [View Original Post]
    This girl fake fake fake google that #.
    I'll take your word for it, glad I didn't pursue it on my free time.

  2. #3369

    Fake pics

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to try and check her out later this week. My schedule sucks right now, so I hope to have some free time. I usually go for a hard body, but I'm in the mood for someone built for comfort. If the pics are accurate, epic tits are hard to resist. I have the feeling she won't be around for long if she's real.
    This girl fake fake fake google that #.

  3. #3368
    Quote Originally Posted by JTMadison  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/639065980907

    Anybody got info on this one? Seems like a fake.
    I'm going to try and check her out later this week. My schedule sucks right now, so I hope to have some free time. I usually go for a hard body, but I'm in the mood for someone built for comfort. If the pics are accurate, epic tits are hard to resist. I have the feeling she won't be around for long if she's real.

  4. #3367

    Paula.

    Did a search and did not find anything. Anyone with Intel on this one.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...t/058931948352

    Prefer mature woman, but pics almost seem to good makes me question validity or to high end.

    Anyone actually see her. Info on rates a d quality much appreciated.

    TIA.

  5. #3366
    Quote Originally Posted by JTMadison  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/639065980907

    Anybody got info on this one? Seems like a fake.
    Why? What makes you think fake?

  6. #3365
    Quote Originally Posted by X8686  [View Original Post]
    Which one is Chloe? This one 'Chloe Marie' appears to have stolen pictures from an Instagram model named 'Mandy Kay'. Is there another Chloe in Madison? Thanks for the reports.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/319451505681
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/275705884174

  7. #3364
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...177396421150]]

    Anyone see this one? Are the pics real / accurate?

  8. #3363

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    You think they allocate resources to put up fake ads for providers that are no longer around just so they can not respond and thereby frustrate us? Seems like quite a stretch.

    More likely: She setup the ad and lost the number (textnow will terminate your account if they detect activity that violates their terms and conditions).

    The radio silence experience is par for the course for most of these girls. Sadly, Jane is no exception.
    No, the response was definitely her. When I told her who it was she knew details of who I was to confirm.

    It was early AM and after a few text she dropped off. Have not tried since.

  9. #3362
    Quote Originally Posted by JTMadison  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/639065980907

    Anybody got info on this one? Seems like a fake.
    In my experience, fakes don't have limits. This one does. Probably not fake. Probably doesn't really want to be sucking random dick. (Then again, who does?)

  10. #3361
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    She was never like that. Makes me wonder if somehow Big Uncle is playing around?
    You think they allocate resources to put up fake ads for providers that are no longer around just so they can not respond and thereby frustrate us? Seems like quite a stretch.

    More likely: She setup the ad and lost the number (textnow will terminate your account if they detect activity that violates their terms and conditions).

    The radio silence experience is par for the course for most of these girls. Sadly, Jane is no exception.

  11. #3360

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I've tried. Zero reply.
    She was never like that. Makes me wonder if somehow Big Uncle is playing around?

  12. #3359

    Sting?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...u/639065980907

    Anybody got info on this one? Seems like a fake.

  13. #3358

    Jane

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I've tried. Zero reply.
    Yeah, I received a couple texts back, but then silence as well. May just be testing the waters or "playing games" in classic Jane's style.

  14. #3357
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen her since she started posting again?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/541142401156
    I've tried. Zero reply.

  15. #3356
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen her since she started posting again?

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/541142401156
    Two ads two different phone numbers. Top one has her old number. Don't know what that means if it means anything.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/541142401156

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/999825201646

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape