Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 9,601 to 9,615 of 10969
-
03-11-19 13:16 #1369Banned Member

Posts: 21Posts to review and Consider
Escort Report Post.
Originally Posted by DaDoc
[View Original Post]
# 4648. Mentioning about how CEC, now MCE about their fake reviews posted on here and on TER.
Escort Reports Post # 5154. How Andra is arrogant and has a big attitude in booking appointments with MCE.
Bullshit post # 164. There is a screen shot of MCE email stating they have surveillance and security on clients state by Andra.
That should help you decide. Agencies in Chicago 10-20 years in the business should be looked upon especially use those touring agencies that are listed on here that don't ask for a state issued identification. No BS with the older agencies in Chicago and the touring agencies.
-
03-11-19 13:07 #1368Senior Member

Posts: 97Chloe EEC
Everyone knows how awesome she is and no need to give details. But the only thing would like to add is that every one describes her as having a crazy vibe! But to me she is the sweetest thing out there! Had I met her at a bar, I can have conversation for hours and still would not feel bored. May be she changes her personality as needed. But she is one of the best in the business out there!
-
03-11-19 05:57 #1367Senior Member

Posts: 377I think the influx recently along with stings have put me on hold. I somewhat regret giving into to tg and don't want to give to mce but may have to.
Originally Posted by JHobby
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 22:51 #1366Banned Member

Posts: 21[Deleted by Admin]
There is a thread for this. He asked about some girls.
A2
-
03-10-19 21:59 #1365Senior Member

Posts: 228Gabi from Polishpricess
Hi.
Has anyone seen Gabi from PolishPricess? I've seen her twice, she was a bit weird girl who saw people in north burbs in her own condo / townhome. She also had some tats. PolishPricess fired her, I think, for poaching clients. Any idea how I can find her if she is still in biz?
Thank you.
-
03-10-19 17:14 #1364Senior Member

Posts: 115Easy to spot
The research has more to do with the shill posts.
Originally Posted by DaDoc
[View Original Post]
Take a gander at Bullshit thread post #89. This user claims to advocate SA girls but has never posted any reports. Keeps on arguing about agencies more specifically MCE.
Bullshit thread post #139. This 'Advertiser' decides to take a new spin on the story and decides to write a hollywood movie plot featuring spies and hidden cameras.
Agency thread post #836 has a thing against Kylie and finally decided to leak her personal info on this thread.
On this very thread right now, another user with the same MO and collection of stories has begun fear mongering.
So in summary I would caution listening to these posts as there is a history of dedicated shills on agencies here.
-
03-10-19 15:52 #1363Senior Member

Posts: 377Lola and Alice are the only ones that appeal to my type right now. Guess I'll try Alice. I may have to verify with mce. Heard great things about one. Not many reviews for tg except the ones that are gone LOL.
Originally Posted by Bsuh69
[View Original Post]
If hobby wants to refer a specific post I'd appreciate it. I've been on this site for nearly 2 years and have read about every post. Not sure how much research I can do.
-
03-10-19 15:12 #1362Senior Member

Posts: 122Princess Ania
Anyone see Princess Ania?
http://polishprincess.us/#models.
-
03-10-19 13:29 #1361Senior Member

Posts: 364I'd keep trying with TG, if you're already verified it seems like they have a great lineup. If you want young with a hot body I'd avoid Jenny Lynn. She gives great head, but is 35 or 40 and overweight. MCE is a great option as well, like jhobby said, there are trolls here, don't listen to them.
Originally Posted by DaDoc
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 12:29 #1360Senior Member

Posts: 115Do more research
There is a very dedicated individual who keeps posting the same story about mce in here regularly. You could spot the previous banned member's posts in this thread itself and the bullshit thread. It's the same story that keeps getting rewritten and new plot twists added as time goes on.
Originally Posted by DaDoc
[View Original Post]
Of course there is always concern about privacy with this hobby, whichever avenue you wish to pursue. You just have to discern the bullshit from all of it. When a story seems too outlandish you could bet because it is. Check the reviews of senior members or at the very least members who have more than single digit posts. More importantly check the post history of those memebrs. It's so easy to spot shills who never posts reviews but try to push the same story over and over again.
Are there girls to avoid in agencies? Of course there are. And that's what reviews are for. If it's your first time using an agency then might as well go for a well reviewed girl. When I first started using an agency I went for the best reviewed girl, at that time Kylie. She became my atf. Unfortunately she was doxxed (which I suspect by the same shill who keeps posting about mce) and have since retired from mce.
-
03-10-19 12:23 #1359Regular Member

Posts: 9Kamila mce
Great girl. She's cute and has a curvy bod with great proportions.
She has a nice round ass but slim tiny waist. She's not a petite skinny girl but still sexy all around. She's a sweet Polish girl and extremely cute.
Her head game is decent but her pussy is tight. I could barely hold it in even for the 2nd round just because of how tight she was.
Would recommend.
-
03-10-19 11:41 #1358Senior Member

Posts: 762Whats up with these rates?
Originally Posted by LookAll69
[View Original Post]
I thought they were 1. 5 or 1. 7 plus 1 option for FS??
-
03-10-19 11:36 #1357Banned Member

Posts: 19It's not an agency but
I haven't been able to connect w this one as of yet due to my schedule, but I've been following her on IG since she 1st popped up on my radar. Her IG is listed on the ad and I'm confident that's her in the pics based off her postings. Can't speak as to performance but she's certainly not at a shortage of guys willing to drop a lot of cash on her. To be fair these guys might all just be idiots haha.
Originally Posted by DaDoc
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicag...?cat=6208&wn=1
-
03-10-19 10:35 #1356Regular Member

Posts: 5Emo / Alt Girl Agency?
Found them on TER before but can't remember the agency. Lots of alternative girls to choose from. Any ideas?
-
03-10-19 10:21 #1355Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone seen Stephanie or Milana from ECE?
Has anyone seen Stephanie or Milana from ECE? Both of them look super cute, just want to make sure they are worth the dough. I saw Urania and she was awful w / a CBJ. Hope these girls are the real deal. May have to TOFTT for Stephanie that ass looks so good!












Reply With Quote




