Thread: Safe Sex Information and Advice
+
Add Report
Results 871 to 885 of 1900
-
05-29-19 14:39 #1030Senior Member

Posts: 373[URL]STDcheck.com[/URL]
I used this company for a 10 panel test. Got my results back the next day. Real easy as you prepay that company. Then go to any Lab Corp location for the blood and urine draw. They send your samples off at 1 pm to a nearby lab. By 1 pm the next day I had a pdf file of my results.
First test I ever had in this hobby I started in 1983. A lot of BBFS over the years for me. I passed on some opportunities with questionable women but plenty of nameless BP & CL women who see lots of men so I would say I was lucky to not pick up anything other than Clap a few years back.
-
04-28-19 09:32 #1029Senior Member

Posts: 123No, but get yourself checked.
Originally Posted by SeeMeDougie
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 09:30 #1028Senior Member

Posts: 486Yes
You can get Chlamydia and Gonnorea from oral sex. Go get tested and get treated if you are worried about it.
Originally Posted by SeeMeDougie
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-19 00:29 #1027Regular Member

Posts: 20Question
Has any of you all had a dream and had a BBBJ cim then caught something. I might just be nervous for no reason but I think my mind is playing tricks on me. Nothing burns. Jacking off is fine just curious if any of you that roll the dice more often have caught anything.
-
04-06-19 21:24 #1026Regular Member

Posts: 6Bbfs
New to this board, not to the hobby, been on TNA for a while. Glad I found this guide! Wonder why I dint find it sooner and why TNA blocks explicit posts. Excited to see so many providers doing BBFS!! Got to get tips from why'al, how do you go with BBFS? Like, how do you not get an STD without using a condom doing BBFS? Cheers!
-
03-23-19 14:48 #1025Senior Member

Posts: 3339Cautionary tale
My friend met a married MILF on seeking.com. She claimed her husband had been her only partner after meeting him at 18, until he suggested she play w / 1 other guy 2 years ago. Seemed pretty safe. For logistical reasons, their private meeting didn't include intercourse, but he did go down on her. The next day he had GI upset, upper and lower, and after a few days goes to the doctor and is diagnosed w / an intestinal parasite. A long course of antibiotics, and tense moments when the doctor's office leaves a voicemail message that prompts his SO to wonder where he got this. The lady in question spends a fair amount of time in Asia.
-
03-11-19 12:50 #1024Senior Member

Posts: 209What you hear does not = reality
It doesn't mean std is rare if you never hear about it and it doesn't mean std is common if you hear a lot about it. What's reported on public board is not the real statistic.
Originally Posted by FredBickle
[View Original Post]
PreEp, which prevent AIDS, seems to also prevent herpes.
-
03-11-19 10:42 #1023Senior Member

Posts: 28Agreed AB1. Anyone playing this game over a long period of time will eventually catch something. And we all play because it's addicting and a rush like any other vice.
Originally Posted by AsianBaller1
[View Original Post]
My hope is any provider I see has effectively taken antibiotics to cure any previous bouts. Also I've read statistics which conclude a very low chance of HIV transmission in the USA via heterosexual contact. But it's certainly on my mind every time I participate.
-
03-11-19 00:57 #1022Banned Member

Posts: 1333The new era
Yes-the rate seems to be much HIGHER.
Originally Posted by TheAbc
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 21:38 #1021Banned Member

Posts: 1333K working Girls versus Civilian
Here is the story for you. I used to party hard back in 2004,2005 and 2006 with couple of single friends as we were all in our low 30 years old age. One night five of us brought one Vietnamese chick and two American girls from a club home. The Vietnamese chick name Linda here for sake of FAKE NAME fucked all three of us all night; it was no hold barred, dick in pussy, mouth, ass and two dicks in vagina just as you would see in porn movies. She serviced all five us at least once and the other two were less hardcore but they still fucked us all the whole night. Some of the civilian out there are crazy. I had a latina chick at Mastero Restaurants in 2007 that fucked me and three of my friends all night. I was the only one wearing condom at all times. I am more scared from some of the civilian.
Originally Posted by FredBickle
[View Original Post]
The problem with Civilian girls is that there is always a DRAMA followed by their craziness the days after or weeks after.
-
03-10-19 20:10 #1020Senior Member

Posts: 518Herpes is common. I'm sure most of mongers got it, but didn't know since most people just tested for common and deadly diseases.
Originally Posted by FredBickle
[View Original Post]
I rarely test for hsv (full panel, hsv is not included).
Kgirls are the same as other girls, they are not disease-free. I did get it couple times in my last 6 years (just common stds).
I have gotten once with BBBJ, but that's a rare case with a girl in San Jose.
I'm playing with fires and I'm willing to accept any consequences and that's my mindset. This hobby is not for everybody.
-
03-10-19 19:57 #1019Senior Member

Posts: 39Well there is a drug that suppresses but does not eliminate the outbreak of HSV-2 (e. G. Makes less common).
Originally Posted by FredBickle
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 16:14 #1018Senior Member

Posts: 30Just curious
So some guy goes on an online date with a 30 year old super successful lawyer chick. They bang. He gets genital herpes from it. She says she's sorry, it must have been one of the 2 guys she fucked during the entire year.
Meanwhile, another guy bangs dozens of Korean gals BBFS and is clean as a whistle.
And the Korean gals, from what it seems, are also disease free.
Can someone help me figure out this numbers game? It makes no sense.
Are the K gals on meds that prevent transmission of HSV-2? Because apparently 1 in 6 people have it and I know I'm a walking miracle if those are actually the numbers.
-
02-27-19 22:11 #1017Regular Member

Posts: 2Tested non-reactive at the 7 week mark. Symptoms disappeared a few days afterward. My general physician couldn't find the causes of my symptoms either. The brain is truly odd.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-19 14:27 #1016Senior Member

Posts: 3339I tried to respond with a lot of content about this, but it is really a topic for the safe sex thread. The admin moved it over there, if you'd like to take a look.
Originally Posted by BlackHawk101
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






