Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,541 to 27,555 of 30322
-
03-11-19 11:46 #2782Senior Member

Posts: 1051Mia. OMFG - Mia!
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Wishbone7
[View Original Post]
It was a little over a year ago when I had the pleasure of a trip to Kings Mountain for a visit with this gorgeous MILF. I was all hyped up for my visit with her and received WAY more than I ever could have imagined form a visit with a woman like Mia.
Originally Posted by Spates
[View Original Post]
Sweet, Sensual, Seductive and Sexy as hell. My only regret has been not being able to arrange a next visit with her. Despite my efforts to make another trip that way, I just could not get my travel schedule to align with her work schedule. But I'm salivating over the thought of her still being available for visits. So, I will certainly be calling her to see if I can arrange a visit later this week / weekend.
Damn, the oldies but goodies just keep popping up in CLT.
-
03-11-19 11:38 #2781Senior Member

Posts: 222Angie in concord
Hey can you provide a link.
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 11:37 #2780Senior Member

Posts: 118ATL Girls
I just spoke with the ATL girls (I just happen to know them too). They are on their way to Charlotte now. They should be here early afternoon / evening.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 09:43 #2779Senior Member

Posts: 118Mia
I have seen her 20+ times. She was my ATF for awhile. She's hard to get a hold of at times. It is a longish drive from Charlotte but she is wonderful. Her pics are older but she is still looking good. $$ an hour. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by Spates
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 09:28 #2778Senior Member

Posts: 610Mia
I saw her about a year ago. A nice safe home in Cherryville. Her pics are dated for sure but she still is a hot MILF. GFE and gets into the session. I just haven't gone back since it is quite a drive from Charlotte but well worth it.
Originally Posted by Myter1
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 08:50 #2777Senior Member

Posts: 252Mia
I saw her one evening about a year ago. Her in call is her home which she shares with her 15 yr. Old son. She mentioned he was in the other room when I was there which is a bit uncomfortable for me. She smokes but it didn't bother me. Easy set up and $$ damage for BBBJ, and cfs several positions. She had a nice body and was warm and friendly overall.
Location is really about 8 miles north of Kings mtn. I've not repeated but she is a pleasant lady. Pics are old as noted.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 07:23 #2776Senior Member

Posts: 7335I never met her but I probably should since I am not that far from King MTN. She has been highly reviewed on other boards. Yea, as mentioned those pics, are old. I have never seen anything negative said about her. She is probably worth a try. If you see her let us know how accurate those pics are now. Also, as mentioned she can be hard to reach.
Originally Posted by Spates
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 05:34 #2775Senior Member

Posts: 469Mia
She has been using those same pics for at least 10 years. She has to be in her 40's by now. It has been at least 5 years since I saw her but she was always a good time although can be hard to get a hold of some times. When I saw her she was in the Kings Mnt. Area.
Originally Posted by Spates
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 00:20 #2774Senior Member

Posts: 198Mia
It has been a few years but I have seen Mia several times. She is the real deal. Hot as her pics show and she really tries to please and very nice every time I have been there. Only downsides were she lives way in the country near the Kings Mountain area which was a long drive for me but was well worth the trip. Also kinda hard to connect and contact and the last time I set something up got almost there and she cancelled on me so never tried again. Dreamed the donation was $$ and wow was it worth it. If you can get in touch with her and set something up I definitely would. !
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 23:27 #2773Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
03-10-19 23:13 #2772Senior Member

Posts: 44Mia.
I've seen her several times but it's been a while. She's hard to book and a ways out of Charlotte but she is wonderful. Her pics are old but I'm sure she is still looking good. 2 bills an hour. Treat her nice and you will enjoy.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 22:09 #2771Senior Member

Posts: 573Mia
Although I've not seen her I did have my eyes o her during the TER days. Reviews were always very positive.
Originally Posted by Spates
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 20:00 #2770Senior Member

Posts: 719ATL girls
Well she went dark on me. Apologies to all the guys I gave her contact info out to. She is a tight and fun time with the best set of tits I've seen. But perhaps that leads her to think she's something more than a provider.
Anyway if she pops back up and actually gets here I'll let folks know.
-
03-10-19 19:27 #2769Senior Member

Posts: 27She is real. I've seen her many times.
Originally Posted by Spates
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 13:30 #2768Senior Member

Posts: 133Bree saw her years ago
I saw her once years ago she has a twin sister she did doubles with never got to try that (sorry I am a perv LOL) . All in all from memory she performed well was a shitty motel but was clean and she swallowed every drop. Would have seen her again but she disappeared. Either I got lucky or she has went down hill hard.
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]
-Seek.










Reply With Quote






