Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,571 to 27,585 of 31137
-
03-11-19 07:23 #3567Senior Member

Posts: 7337I never met her but I probably should since I am not that far from King MTN. She has been highly reviewed on other boards. Yea, as mentioned those pics, are old. I have never seen anything negative said about her. She is probably worth a try. If you see her let us know how accurate those pics are now. Also, as mentioned she can be hard to reach.
Originally Posted by Spates
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 05:34 #3566Senior Member

Posts: 469Mia
She has been using those same pics for at least 10 years. She has to be in her 40's by now. It has been at least 5 years since I saw her but she was always a good time although can be hard to get a hold of some times. When I saw her she was in the Kings Mnt. Area.
Originally Posted by Spates
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-19 00:20 #3565Senior Member

Posts: 198Mia
It has been a few years but I have seen Mia several times. She is the real deal. Hot as her pics show and she really tries to please and very nice every time I have been there. Only downsides were she lives way in the country near the Kings Mountain area which was a long drive for me but was well worth the trip. Also kinda hard to connect and contact and the last time I set something up got almost there and she cancelled on me so never tried again. Dreamed the donation was $$ and wow was it worth it. If you can get in touch with her and set something up I definitely would. !
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 23:27 #3564Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
03-10-19 23:13 #3563Senior Member

Posts: 44Mia.
I've seen her several times but it's been a while. She's hard to book and a ways out of Charlotte but she is wonderful. Her pics are old but I'm sure she is still looking good. 2 bills an hour. Treat her nice and you will enjoy.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 22:09 #3562Senior Member

Posts: 574Mia
Although I've not seen her I did have my eyes o her during the TER days. Reviews were always very positive.
Originally Posted by Spates
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 20:00 #3561Senior Member

Posts: 719ATL girls
Well she went dark on me. Apologies to all the guys I gave her contact info out to. She is a tight and fun time with the best set of tits I've seen. But perhaps that leads her to think she's something more than a provider.
Anyway if she pops back up and actually gets here I'll let folks know.
-
03-10-19 19:27 #3560Senior Member

Posts: 27She is real. I've seen her many times.
Originally Posted by Spates
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 13:30 #3559Senior Member

Posts: 133Bree saw her years ago
I saw her once years ago she has a twin sister she did doubles with never got to try that (sorry I am a perv LOL) . All in all from memory she performed well was a shitty motel but was clean and she swallowed every drop. Would have seen her again but she disappeared. Either I got lucky or she has went down hill hard.
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]
-Seek.
-
03-10-19 12:40 #3558Senior Member

Posts: 35Mia
I know this is my first post (on this account). I lost my old email access and account info. Either way htis would be my first post in Charlotte. I've seen Mia's ads in Greenville and her pics look like ones taken by a fellow monger from Greenville, SC. Thing is looks TGTBT. Searched the forum for Mia and last 4 digits but nothing. Anyone have some intel?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mia-escort-charlotte-50189#erotic.
-
03-10-19 12:03 #3557Senior Member

Posts: 46Any intel?
Any intel on this one? https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/30321573/.
-
03-10-19 10:48 #3556Senior Member

Posts: 7337She has been reported on many times in this forum and the consensus is STAY AWAY.
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 21:57 #3555Senior Member

Posts: 363Ruby
I seen ruby many times. She gives good BBBJCIM.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 19:30 #3554Shill for Hialeah ignore all my posts.

Posts: 56Didn't have to great of an experience
She must of went down in price. Messaged her set a time for the next day but when I arrived no responce. Finnaly a few days later tried again. She said she was gona get ready and dress up for me. So arrived and yeah she was a bit older than the pictures and definantly not dressed up just in less clothes. She has hearingaids so communication was terrable. And she was in a hurry. She spent most of the time walking back and forth and getting me uncomfortable. Finnaly in the act she isn't all that flexable so I was scared I would break her. Only good thing I could say, was that she uses protection and well her prices are lower. Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 19:20 #3553Shill for Hialeah ignore all my posts.

Posts: 56Not my cup of tea
Saw her a couple of uears ago at a ratty intown suites. Her breath was really bad probably from rotten teath and you know what. She also has bad habbits. And from the smell I just couldn't pop. Maybe things changed but I wouldn't go back.
Originally Posted by MrBayliner
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





