Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 7073
-
03-14-19 12:05 #938Regular Member

Posts: 18Has anyone see this provider
I'm scheduled to see this girl tomorrow night and was wondering if anyone had any experience with here. Seems a little TGTBT. Very open menu and reasonably priced. Pics look fake but I think I might bite the bullet and go check it out.
https://adultsearch.com/california/o...scorts/1460967
-
03-11-19 16:29 #937Senior Member

Posts: 33Little Help. Independent Asian Providers
Looking for an independent Asian provider. Looking for a change of pace from the standard agency experience.
Thanks for the help.
For the AMP crowd go see Honey at Z's. 2 pops in an hour and tried for a 3rd but jr was not up for it.
-
03-11-19 12:41 #936Regular Member

Posts: 16Lily
I had a 3 way with her and busty holly about a year ago. What I remember most about her is she was an incredible kisser.
Originally Posted by HordePrime
[View Original Post]
She did not want DATY but I'm not sure if that was cause I dined on holly first or not. I would never do another 3 way with working girls cause every time you change holes you have to get another raincoat.
I've recently been in contact with her again but just can't get a good time. She is either in Oceanside or mission valley which makes lunch dates hard.
I will see her at some point again just not sure when. PM me if you see her and let me know how it went.
-
03-10-19 18:57 #935Senior Member

Posts: 104Lily Ivy
https://www.eros.com/california/san_...603.htm?cat=54
Anyone happened to have boinked this chick?
-
03-10-19 17:51 #934Senior Member

Posts: 78It seems there is at least three girls working in that office then, as https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133214 pictures are def in the room I had the massage in, and her pictures share style and background of the one you shared.
Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 01:49 #933Senior Member

Posts: 479This ad looks very similar, might be the other masseuse.
Originally Posted by King4
[View Original Post]
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/135818
-
03-09-19 21:27 #932Senior Member

Posts: 78Victoria
Saw her a couple of days ago. She offers body slides at what I think is the standard 60 minute nude for 2. 00, and lower prices for topless and smaller demonetizations of time Def her in the picture, if you ask her to flex she def got some muscle on her but its not that noticeable if she isn't flexing, she has a pretty face and I believe in her late 20's. She gives a pretty good physicians (massage, and allows free roaming but no fiv. Not GFE but I felt taken care of. She mentioned there was only 7 minutes left, so I thought she was a clock watcher but when I left I saw I was also given more time than I paid for. She finished the massage Russian style when I asked too. Overall I'd say if be worth giving her a look. I could hear another masseuse in the suite she works at but I didn't get a look at her.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122684
-
03-06-19 11:44 #931Senior Member

Posts: 89You're not banned
That white page appears a lot for me. They just have really bad IT. Wait a bit and try again.
Originally Posted by Sining
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 08:21 #930Senior Member

Posts: 169She is listed as being on the rotation from hx, but wasn't sure if everybody has access to it, so I used MR. Looks and service pretty good?
Originally Posted by Ryan1248
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 23:42 #929Senior Member

Posts: 304Massage Republic: ads cannot be updated in USA
Reading the fine print at the website indicates that they have not been accepting $ from providers in this country to update their ads. The site is useful because it has allowed ladies to state their menus in their ads.
Originally Posted by Ryan1248
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 23:30 #928Senior Member

Posts: 86I've seen her, but she no longer work there for like a long time, that's a pretty old ad. They change shift every 2 week I think, the girl is pretty much like the review described.
Originally Posted by Ihaschzbrgr
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 21:24 #927Regular Member

Posts: 24Listcrawler question.
So I think I got banned from seeing reviews on listcrawler I tried to log in and it give me a blank white page with a bunch of computer codes I tried my same account on another phone and the same thing. I did drunkenly talk bad about a provider on there saying that so called provider isn't clean after going BB.
-
03-05-19 15:34 #926Senior Member

Posts: 169Mila maybe.
https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...alls_true%5D=1
Anybody seen her? Saw a review of the Thai agency, but the old ad list was not found and may be changing names.
-
03-03-19 16:27 #925Senior Member

Posts: 89Smelly
The usual type of odor. Like a yeast infection or whatnot.
Originally Posted by HoneyBoy
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 18:48 #924Senior Member

Posts: 789What do you mean bye hygiene was subpar? Does nor mean unshaved or smelly?
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






