Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 2675
-
03-10-19 13:14 #320Regular Member

Posts: 2Providers in lincolnton
If anyone knows any providers in lincolnton or very close to lincolnton just send me a message.
-
03-10-19 10:31 #319Senior Member

Posts: 331Mrs Carly
I in fact saw Mrs Carly yesterday, she was staying at the Gateway off exit 44. Tried the Hh option, started with a BBBJ, then mish, cowgirl and back to a BBBJ with a CIM.
The bad is she's clearly got some demon issues, and signs on her bod. Looking back I should have just got the BBBJ and be done, but the little head was in control the whole time.
She's a good and sweet girl, but I'm afraid we'll lose her to the demons soon enough. I hope she gets her stuff together. We'll see.
Also she's a smoker, if that bothers anyone, she'll put out her cigarette but the smell lingers in the room a little bit.
-
03-09-19 23:10 #318Senior Member

Posts: 102Carly
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...y/627130127778
I was wondering if anybody has had any experiences with her. I've talked with her a few times but still kinda nervous on setting something up.
-
03-06-19 07:03 #317Senior Member

Posts: 54Best body around everything is tight and toned. She is always freshly showered and performs well. I'd say she is def one of my ATF. Donation is really reasonable unless she has went up recently. Really the only thing missing is Greek as far as I'm aware.
Originally Posted by MotownMichael
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 16:56 #316Senior Member

Posts: 99Info.
What can anyone tell me about this one? DaddyOne posted on her (#194) but how is her service been recently?
https://hickory.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/looking-to-have-some-fun-meet/608143557012
-
03-02-19 18:49 #315Senior Member

Posts: 27That has to be one of the ugliest women I've ever seen. LMAO!
Originally Posted by NcPerv
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 15:14 #314Senior Member

Posts: 74Wth?
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/143110467750
What is this?
-
02-27-19 06:42 #313Senior Member

Posts: 54Yea I did my research, and seen where she had flaked multiple times on multiple people. I was just curious for myself so I sent the text and got a response, then we talked on the phone. She sounded legit on the phone and we talked very vaguely about what her tantra session is like. I actually called and text from a burner line and had no issue, matter of fact she called me back 3 different times playing phone tag due to work. I think that impressed me more than anything since most would not call back once. I guess we will see if she flakes.
Originally Posted by Thumper61
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 15:52 #312Senior Member

Posts: 88Lona
I don't think she has seen anyone. I think she is just getting phone numbers for some reason. She knows if your using a app number. She won't respond to those. When you use a real number she either says your a cop and blocks you or sets an appointment and cancels. If anyone has ever seen her please prove me wrong. If you do some research you will see this.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 05:24 #311Senior Member

Posts: 233Lexi has a great little spinner body. She seems to actually enjoy herself. She does have some guys hanging around, and some serious demon issues.
Originally Posted by Pierce002
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 00:33 #310Senior Member

Posts: 32Lona
Well let me know how she is I failed the screening process somehow and I don't how she screens. I just know I asked to try again and there was no second chances.
Originally Posted by Rizzo3927
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-19 22:22 #309Senior Member

Posts: 32Lexi
Anyone have any news on her?
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/463866252074
She looks pretty good.
-
02-23-19 05:08 #308Senior Member

Posts: 233I made it past screening and had appointment set as well. But she cancelled the day of because she was out of town for work. Set up another appointment, same thing happened. I won't do it again.
Originally Posted by NCPlayboy
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-19 18:48 #307Senior Member

Posts: 54Lona Moonbeam
So I managed to pass the screening and have a date next week. Anyone else seen her? Is she worth the $2. 0 for tantra plus more or am I TOFTT?
http://hickory.skipthegames.com/fema...e/680006758779
-
02-22-19 17:57 #306Senior Member

Posts: 331I saw her about 3 years ago, give or take a couple months. Pussy was clean and tight, but no BBBJ let alone CIM. She said its because she takes care of herself since she has a kid, and everything has to be covered. I don't blame her on that honestly. Donation was around 140 for 40 minutes. Not bad but never repeated again. Just out of lack of interest, not because she was necessarily a bad time.
Originally Posted by NcPerv
[View Original Post]
Now that was a long time ago. She went away for a while and now she's back and is not because she misses us. Keep that in mind if you go see her. If you go see her then I hope you have a good time, let us know how it went.










Reply With Quote





