Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38881

    Ci Ci

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagame  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me Ci ci. Mixed thin. Cute provider is ok. Hoping someone has seen her.
    Are you talking about the CiCi from fairhaven.

  2. #38880

    Jazz

    Anyone seen jazz lately, nothing out.

  3. #38879

    Rumors

    Please tell me Ci ci. Mixed thin. Cute provider is ok. Hoping someone has seen her.

  4. #38878

    Kacie

    Quote Originally Posted by VegaWrap  [View Original Post]
    Any ya'll know a sweet tiny blonde named kacie on Fairhaven? Is she worth the ride?
    Yep, worth the ride. She'll lie to you in the sweetest way, and get you popping fast.

    Just take the same precautions you would with any chick you don't know (don't trust them too much). But she never did me wrong.

  5. #38877
    Any ya'll know a sweet tiny blonde named kacie on Fairhaven? Is she worth the ride?

  6. #38876
    Quote Originally Posted by Mkill  [View Original Post]
    The uploader's location is Tulsa, OK. So, probably not.
    Someone in the comments section is saying she may be from CO springs family dollar.

  7. #38875
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5c1875e2be669

    Does anyone remember this girl working at the Family Dollar in Mount Clare Junction next to the Capital One Bank off of South Carey Street?
    The uploader's location is Tulsa, OK. So, probably not.

  8. #38874

    Nicole

    Anybody seen redhead (blonde) Nicole recently?

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/2072/pymilf-quickie.html

  9. #38873

    Not sure but,

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5c1875e2be669

    Does anyone remember this girl working at the Family Dollar in Mount Clare Junction next to the Capital One Bank off of South Carey Street?

  10. #38872

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    What port of curtis does she hang I'm trying to figure out if I know her.
    I picked her up on Curtis between Church and Olmstead.

  11. #38871

    Kandii

    Who here has seen her lately? We've been talking and possibly going to meet up. How is her body looking since she got clean?

    Phyuck!

    P.S. I cannot give her info out cause she doesn't want it given out. Just putting that out there in advance before the inbox blows up. Sorry fellaz, her rule.

  12. #38870

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Agreed 100%.
    What port of curtis does she hang I'm trying to figure out if I know her.

  13. #38869
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Tammy

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMonger  [View Original Post]
    Picked up Tammy last night on Curtis. She is one of the nicest ladies that I have ever dated. She likes oral and vaginal, but not anal. She is a real gem. I hope that my fellow gentlemongers get a chance to enjoy her services.
    Agreed 100%.

  14. #38868

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasodelrey1742  [View Original Post]
    Where I can meet angel please?
    Which one do you have in mind? There's numerous girls using the name Angel around town!

  15. #38867
    Where I can meet angel please?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape