Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9011
    Quote Originally Posted by IsBarkley  [View Original Post]
    I walked in and was greeted by Chinese MILF lady who I believed her name was Leah (I think she's the one in yelp photos if I'm not mistaken). Yes she is back! With a new provider in the house! Apparently they were busy so I waited in the room for about 10 minutes. The new provider walked in and gave me the best massage ever. On the flip, after the negotiation she gave me a pretty good HJ with UTC roaming. Her name is Lucy.

    I wonder if they do FS there. If they do, please let me know.
    It took me 6 trips of really making sure she remembered me before I got a CBJ, I had to bring my own C tho. About 4 visits later I got FS with house fee + 1. 6 tip.

  2. #9010

    They always look better.

    The gals always look better when they're naked and you've got a raging hard on. Good report!

    Quote Originally Posted by TingTong  [View Original Post]
    Paid a visit to A Spa over the weekend, it was very quiet in the area. No people around in the late afternoon so easy to walk in.

    I was greeted by Mia when I walked in, she has a sweet soft voice with nice English and she told me she's only been there a few days. She's definitely not a little Spinner girl. She is a bigger girl but her body is very strong and I was already there so I decided to let her take care of me, I paid for one hour and she gave me a really good hard massage. Not to much but really good force on my back. Sometimes a little bit too strong but when I said something to her she made it just right..

  3. #9009

    Wild Flower

    Quote Originally Posted by IsBarkley  [View Original Post]
    I walked in and was greeted by Chinese MILF lady who I believed her name was Leah (I think she's the one in yelp photos if I'm not mistaken). Yes she is back! With a new provider in the house! Apparently they were busy so I waited in the room for about 10 minutes. The new provider walked in and gave me the best massage ever. On the flip, after the negotiation she gave me a pretty good HJ with UTC roaming. Her name is Lucy.

    I wonder if they do FS there. If they do, please let me know.
    Hey, thanks for the review mang. I saw Leah after another monger here recommended her and she went beyond my expectations. Is this new Lucy a MILF too?

  4. #9008

    A Spa- Mia

    Paid a visit to A Spa over the weekend, it was very quiet in the area. No people around in the late afternoon so easy to walk in.

    I was greeted by Mia when I walked in, she has a sweet soft voice with nice English and she told me she's only been there a few days. She's definitely not a little Spinner girl. She is a bigger girl but her body is very strong and I was already there so I decided to let her take care of me, I paid for one hour and she gave me a really good hard massage. Not to much but really good force on my back. Sometimes a little bit too strong but when I said something to her she made it just right.

    On the turnover I reached up and gave her a hug and she slipped out of her dress and I felt her warm soft body on me. She has small b boobs and she is a little fat but I think she actually look better naked and anyway she has a very soft trim pussy. I was really in the mood to fuck so it felt really good. CBJ and CFS so I was happy. To me she was very warm and sweet personality so even if she's a little bit bigger it felt good to be with her I tipped her 120.

  5. #9007

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar6969  [View Original Post]
    Where do you guys usually shoot your load during a HE massage? On the girl's hands or al over her body?
    Thanks for giving us a reason to share! Depends on the gal but usually you're laying on your back so they may cover with their hand, or just let you explode like a geiser and I swear some gals aim at my face. Sometimes I have to deflect with my own hand. If titty fucking I jizz on their chest or face. If full service I spluge on their belly or some gals will purposely take it in the face. Short of a nuru the hair is off limits for obvious reasons. Looking forward to reading other mongers responses!

  6. #9006

    Where Do You Guys?

    Where do you guys usually shoot your load during a HE massage? On the girl's hands or al over her body?

  7. #9005
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    If you walk into this place (wildflower sunrise) and you are greeted with a very sweet petite girl with really nice boobs and lots of tattoos it's Leah.

    Leah is very heavily inked but I also think she's a very sweet girl so treat her respectfully, she'll take care of you.

    As far as I know no FS is on the menu but she is a good experience.
    OK, thanks!

  8. #9004
    If you walk into this place (wildflower sunrise) and you are greeted with a very sweet petite girl with really nice boobs and lots of tattoos it's Leah.

    Leah is very heavily inked but I also think she's a very sweet girl so treat her respectfully, she'll take care of you.

    As far as I know no FS is on the menu but she is a good experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by IsBarkley  [View Original Post]
    I walked in and was greeted by Chinese MILF lady who I believed her name was Leah (I think she's the one in yelp photos if I'm not mistaken). Yes she is back! With a new provider in the house! Apparently they were busy so I waited in the room for about 10 minutes. The new provider walked in and gave me the best massage ever. On the flip, after the negotiation she gave me a pretty good HJ with UTC roaming. Her name is Lucy.

    I wonder if they do FS there. If they do, please let me know.

  9. #9003
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue  [View Original Post]
    Although I've been accused of visiting every massage parlor in San Diego (not true, yet) but I've never been to this one. Can you give a little more information about it or share some of your experiences there at Sun C ?

    For what it's worth, rub maps shows it listed as closed.

    https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massa...diego-ca-16617#rubmaps.
    I went a few times when this spot was going by Super Therapy. Service was always top notch. Providers were accommodating but not the youngest / prettiest. There was this one MILF whom I assume was mamasan with humongous tits. Got a massage from her one time and she wanted 120 to touch / see. No thanks!

  10. #9002

    Wild Flower Sunrise Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter101  [View Original Post]
    Seeing a lot of posts on large breasts for San Diego, I have always found Leah's tits and nipples meet my expectations. She's able to do Russian also with them and has a good personality with me? Told me she's a 34 DDD, on Miramar.

    .
    I walked in and was greeted by Chinese MILF lady who I believed her name was Leah (I think she's the one in yelp photos if I'm not mistaken). Yes she is back! With a new provider in the house! Apparently they were busy so I waited in the room for about 10 minutes. The new provider walked in and gave me the best massage ever. On the flip, after the negotiation she gave me a pretty good HJ with UTC roaming. Her name is Lucy.

    I wonder if they do FS there. If they do, please let me know.

  11. #9001

    Fans of Joanna

    Sweet Joanna from the V is now at the A going under a different name. She's a little sex pot!

  12. #9000

    Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by HordePrime  [View Original Post]
    Checked this place out. Had MILF in schoolgirl outfit. No hips, ass. Not satisfying for me. Same old same, quality sucked.
    Do you recall the name of the girl? I saw Selena at V and she is young, tiny, cute with a playful personality! Didn't see the other girl, but I'm told her name is Kiki. V usually satisfies my two blue balls!

  13. #8999

    Additionally information or reviews?

    Although I've been accused of visiting every massage parlor in San Diego (not true, yet) but I've never been to this one. Can you give a little more information about it or share some of your experiences there at Sun C ?

    For what it's worth, rub maps shows it listed as closed.

    https://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massa...diego-ca-16617#rubmaps.

    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoBob  [View Original Post]
    Nancy is back again. Vacatioin in China. Nice body good massage and left very happy. This place has a shower parking in the back.

  14. #8998

    Sun C Spa

    Nancy is back again. Vacatioin in China. Nice body good massage and left very happy. This place has a shower parking in the back.

  15. #8997

    Yuyu from unique massage convoy

    I was wondering if anyone here has tried Yuyu from unique massage convoy?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape