LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4250

    Lexxii.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast2  [View Original Post]
    If you incall, watch for the K2 addict BF that might try top rip you off. She's into the K2 as well, sort of nice that it's not an H habit, but that crap rots their brains. She was a sweet girl a few years ago. YMMV.
    Thanks for the heads up!

  2. #4249

    Taylor

    Guys looks like miss Taylor was released on bond today at about 5:30 pm might want to catch her while you can.

  3. #4248

    Lexxii

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCeeCee  [View Original Post]
    If you incall, watch for the K2 addict BF that might try top rip you off. She's into the K2 as well, sort of nice that it's not an H habit, but that crap rots their brains. She was a sweet girl a few years ago. YMMV.

  4. #4247

    Anastasia, she is in the mood.

    Hey guys,

    I saw Anastasia earlier, and she is feeling frisky! So if you have her digits, hit her up, she is ready to please! If you don't have her info, get in touch with Bonerific, he can hook you up!

    As always, play safe!

    Spaz.

  5. #4246

    Liz Russian MILF

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/217101572750

    Have anyone seen this girl? First time seeing a posting on her.

  6. #4245

    Noel.

    Her phone was off for a few days. It's back on so if you have her digits hit her up.

    Bs47.

  7. #4244

    Justine

    Any one have any info on this one?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...e/650513434340

  8. #4243

    Dream of ruby

    Decided to hit up ruby the other day. Great coms and ok rates, but I don't think I'll see her again. She was friendly and very easy to talk to but her pics are no where close to current. Only reason I know it was her was based on the tats. In my dream didn't stay long at all but got what I came for, she does know how to play a flute and pays attention to the boys. There are just better options out there for the same price of 80 Mario coins.

  9. #4242

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by FredHasMusic  [View Original Post]
    Why give her money?
    Opiate addiction is ripping through human souls like Death himself riding through a field reaping grain with a scythe. Makes me feel bad to see someone so pregnant in that kind of way. Maybe I'm too soft. She did say she does doubles with her friend who happened to be "Bad Kitty" Jasmine, but nothing was going to stop me from leaving that place with a dry member.

  10. #4241

    Ashley

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/433894403512

    Went to see Ashley on STG. She has incall location at house in Meritt Island. We didn't talk about price but when I was undressing near the bed she said how much you going to spend $$? I said No I got $. 2 She kept insisting I spend more and I said I got other good providers that will do good service for $. 20 for HH. She finally backed off when she saw I was going to get dressed and walk away.

    Service was good. BBBJ. Mish, Cowgirl, Doggy. She has more weight than her photos show. Not a true BBW but does have some extra calories. Not sure I will repeat but I would recommend for 1 visit. She said she does outcalls too.

    Thanks to all the posters here to keep it safe for us.

    Cheers.

    JW.

  11. #4240

    Anastasia

    I had a dream with UTR Anastasia yesterday, had a great time and she put in a lot of effort to make a first time meeting relaxing. She is super sweet. Nice clean, Safe location. Started with small talk and a back massage. On the flip a lot of DFK then she blew my mind with her BBBJ skills! Jumped into MISH to finish off and relaxed for a bit. Had an amazing time and highly recommend you get with Bonerific for her digits.

  12. #4239
    Quote Originally Posted by TineyeThomas  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, decided to take a chance with Brianna since she was close to work. Was directed to a rundown home in Palm Bay (not very inviting). I was there so she asks that I text when I arrived which I did. Had me wait about 15 minutes, I was about to leave when she opened the door. I took one look and decided uh, no way. I said sorry to take your time and just left. She started yelling some expletives, but I beat it out of there quick. Plenty of better choices out there.
    Sorry I didn't post my review sooner. Could have saved you a trip.

  13. #4238

    Taylor.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul46  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she had a trip to uncle 11/28/18, this is probably hangover from the trip.
    And was put on papers on 2/21/19 and has already violated, she called me two weeks ago and I could not understand a word she was saying told her to text instead.

  14. #4237
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJohn  [View Original Post]
    Sad to report to the Membership that the much sought after and somewhat difficult to schedule Miss Taylor, became a ward of her Uncle this morning.
    Looks like she had a trip to uncle 11/28/18, this is probably hangover from the trip.

  15. #4236

    Brianna (Don't Bother)

    Hey guys, decided to take a chance with Brianna since she was close to work. Was directed to a rundown home in Palm Bay (not very inviting). I was there so she asks that I text when I arrived which I did. Had me wait about 15 minutes, I was about to leave when she opened the door. I took one look and decided uh, no way. I said sorry to take your time and just left. She started yelling some expletives, but I beat it out of there quick. Plenty of better choices out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape