The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 186 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 2789
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #959

    Done!!

    Done!!

    I've cleared out my mailbox!!

    Happy Mongering!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMuffler  [View Original Post]
    SuperJimmyC,

    Please clear out some messages so I can PM you.

    Thanks,

    Rusty.

  2. #958

    Your mailbox is full

    SuperJimmyC,

    Please clear out some messages so I can PM you.

    Thanks,

    Rusty.

  3. #957

    Best

    Quote Originally Posted by Nats53  [View Original Post]
    I recall very fondly of at least 2 spas run by Linda Lee. She provided the best sensual endings of anyone I had.

    She fled to Florida also. One of the best.
    Linda L. Remembered fondly. Full monty at closing time!

  4. #956
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerMan  [View Original Post]
    She is doing okay. Still in Florida, in spas, not part of the busts there. I wish she would come back, we would sponsor that but no. Alas.
    I recall very fondly of at least 2 spas run by Linda Lee. She provided the best sensual endings of anyone I had.

    She fled to Florida also. One of the best.

  5. #955

    Thanks!!

    For the laughs!!

    Happy Mongering!!

    SJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by Backinthecut  [View Original Post]
    Needed a good therapeutic massage and was in the area. Price advertised is $50 per hour, pretty good for what you get. They set me up with a middle-aged linebacker whose name I did not get. She was built like a fire hydrant. She asked what kind of pressure I liked and I said "hard, beat me up." Last time I was there I got one of the best legit massages ever, but it was a while ago and they didn't know who that provider was. I went with the hour with the intention of extending to 90 minutes for $80 if she was as good as last provider (who was quite attractive / early 30's and got deep on the massage, but no extras). Once linebacker she started working, I was impressed. She was able to really go deep and listened when I said ease up on a certain area without easing up on everything. I asked her if I could extend to 90 minutes. This led to a conversation chock-full of language barrier. She was able to get out that she had a scheduled appointment so I told her not to worry about it. She left to talk to mamasan and came back and said, "90 minute OK. " She completed full body face down, asked me to roll over and started on head, shoulders and chest. Mama said something from outside, and linebacker asked if it were OK for Bella to continue. Bella walked in and my jaw dropped. Youngest and hottest provider I've seen in this area since the DC joints got shut down. Beautiful face, long legs, thin / typical early 20's Asian frame. She did a little head and neck, then moved down and worked quads and hamstrings for 20 minutes with me face up. Some brushing and touching through sheet caused jr to come to full attention but no comment from her on that, just a knowing smile. I complimented her looks and rubbed her back and ass a bit with no pull away. She flirted, caressed my chest and asked me how I got "so strong." I hadn't come with the expectation of boning up but once I got there it was pretty frustrating when she said, "OK, time up now." I've read previous posts about how this place is DIY. In past, I've just removed sheet and made HE motion, they say no and hand the lotion bottle over while they continue to work on inner thigh. Does anyone know if that is how it works there? Do you get more if you go a few times and they know you? At the end, I walked out and Bella was there to walk me out with mama. Mama asked if everything went OK, I said yes. Handed her the 80 for massage, and gave 20 to Bella, who asked, "is for me or her?" I said "you can split" and handed another 10 over, feeling like 30 bucks on an 80 massage with no extras was the most I've ever given. Bella looked disappointed but maybe she has been fleecing dudes for inner thigh rub no finish in upper Moco for a while now? PM or reply to this if you have insight on how things work up there. Would recommend for legit tease if you're trying to get some knots out. One annoying thing is that rooms are separated by curtains so conversations with other clients are fully audible. Also, staff fires Korean back and forth through curtains constantly during massage.

  6. #954

    Annie's Germantown.

    Needed a good therapeutic massage and was in the area. Price advertised is $50 per hour, pretty good for what you get. They set me up with a middle-aged linebacker whose name I did not get. She was built like a fire hydrant. She asked what kind of pressure I liked and I said "hard, beat me up." Last time I was there I got one of the best legit massages ever, but it was a while ago and they didn't know who that provider was. I went with the hour with the intention of extending to 90 minutes for $80 if she was as good as last provider (who was quite attractive / early 30's and got deep on the massage, but no extras). Once linebacker she started working, I was impressed. She was able to really go deep and listened when I said ease up on a certain area without easing up on everything. I asked her if I could extend to 90 minutes. This led to a conversation chock-full of language barrier. She was able to get out that she had a scheduled appointment so I told her not to worry about it. She left to talk to mamasan and came back and said, "90 minute OK. " She completed full body face down, asked me to roll over and started on head, shoulders and chest. Mama said something from outside, and linebacker asked if it were OK for Bella to continue. Bella walked in and my jaw dropped. Youngest and hottest provider I've seen in this area since the DC joints got shut down. Beautiful face, long legs, thin / typical early 20's Asian frame. She did a little head and neck, then moved down and worked quads and hamstrings for 20 minutes with me face up. Some brushing and touching through sheet caused jr to come to full attention but no comment from her on that, just a knowing smile. I complimented her looks and rubbed her back and ass a bit with no pull away. She flirted, caressed my chest and asked me how I got "so strong." I hadn't come with the expectation of boning up but once I got there it was pretty frustrating when she said, "OK, time up now." I've read previous posts about how this place is DIY. In past, I've just removed sheet and made HE motion, they say no and hand the lotion bottle over while they continue to work on inner thigh. Does anyone know if that is how it works there? Do you get more if you go a few times and they know you? At the end, I walked out and Bella was there to walk me out with mama. Mama asked if everything went OK, I said yes. Handed her the 80 for massage, and gave 20 to Bella, who asked, "is for me or her?" I said "you can split" and handed another 10 over, feeling like 30 bucks on an 80 massage with no extras was the most I've ever given. Bella looked disappointed but maybe she has been fleecing dudes for inner thigh rub no finish in upper Moco for a while now? PM or reply to this if you have insight on how things work up there. Would recommend for legit tease if you're trying to get some knots out. One annoying thing is that rooms are separated by curtains so conversations with other clients are fully audible. Also, staff fires Korean back and forth through curtains constantly during massage.

  7. #953

    Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by AngleOfRepose  [View Original Post]
    I went last week. I got a strictly therapeutic massage, with no hints of anything beyond that, nor any importunate requests for tips. Unfortunately I do not recall the name of the therapist, but it was not someone I had had before. That said, it was a good experience: very solid massage, completely quiet, no interruptions, or leaving the room, and I received the full time.
    The wife of my friend used to be a regular there. In about 2016 one of the girls disappeared. Rumor was that she was fired for either performing services or for making arrangements to perform services outside of the business.

    Expect nothing other than a massage.

  8. #952

    Euro Relax

    I couldn't remember who was asking me about non-asian AMP in Bethesda Area since I had accidentally deleted your message cleaning out my inbox. The place you can try is Euro Relaxation on Montgomery Ave. This is a Russian establishment. I don't recall others have posted about this on the forum lately but there are plenty of info for you to find if this is what you were looking for. I figure I'd post it here since I couldn't find your original message. Thanks.

  9. #951

    Re: Bliss

    Quote Originally Posted by PomLovesThais  [View Original Post]
    Any one been to bliss on Rockville pike lately?
    I went last week. I got a strictly therapeutic massage, with no hints of anything beyond that, nor any importunate requests for tips. Unfortunately I do not recall the name of the therapist, but it was not someone I had had before. That said, it was a good experience: very solid massage, completely quiet, no interruptions, or leaving the room, and I received the full time.

  10. #950

    Bliss

    Any one been to bliss on Rockville pike lately?

  11. #949

    Sonya

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokester1  [View Original Post]
    I remember her as: Sophia, Sufi, Lena, Lina, Michelle, and Jessica.
    A few years ago I went to Elliott City expecting to see Lena. Instead there was a girl named Sonya. Turned out to be the best Chinese condo experience of my life. I tried to repeat, but she was never again available.

    Can anybody give an update on Sonya?

  12. #948
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokester1  [View Original Post]
    I remember her as: Sophia, Sufi, Lena, Lina, Michelle, and Jessica.
    I remember her as Bruce. Jokester's age is showing, but also the man's good memory!

  13. #947

    Remember

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobby123  [View Original Post]
    I remember her as Sophia. She was great. I hope she returns someday. If anyone here's of her possible return, please let us know.
    I remember her as: Sophia, Sufi, Lena, Lina, Michelle, and Jessica.

  14. #946
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixxon  [View Original Post]
    Unforgettable. Hope her hip has mended. Glad to here she's ok.
    I remember her as Sophia. She was great. I hope she returns someday. If anyone here's of her possible return, please let us know.

  15. #945

    Another MOCO boring, non-productive, asian spa

    DD Spa in the Kentlands. I stopped by there today. It seemed like I was going to get a bit lucky, but no dice. Just a straight up massage which was OKish, and no other options on the menu.

    I miss the old days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape