Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,526 to 27,540 of 59517
-
03-08-19 17:37 #31992Senior Member

Posts: 83What's wrong with that? They can have 10/10 or 3/10. It's random and I love that. More than one places to visit. My kinda shopping experience! Parlor, same ol' same ol'.
Originally Posted by Isodt
[View Original Post]
Honestly, I still don't understand why these type of places isn't as popular as kamp. Cheaper, no BS.
-
03-08-19 16:56 #31991Banned Member

Posts: 13634All of the Chinese apartment AMPs and Chinese / Korean massage parlors advertise like that. They use Asian model photos to lure you in. Asians never show their real faces on ads.
Originally Posted by Isodt
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 16:39 #31990Senior Member

Posts: 162So typical bullshit then, damnit, all the same.
Originally Posted by JDont
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 15:28 #31989Regular Member

Posts: 21Wellness in Holcomb Bridge
Went here 3-4 weeks ago but forgot to report. I didn't quite catch the girl's name due to thick accent and English name I think she was trying to say Hayden. She was pretty young and cute. Massage was not that great. I usually go to these places for actual massage because I work out a lot, and if I get an extra at the end good. Seldom do I go to the places for the actual endings.
On the flip she asked me if I wanted extra. She asked if I could tip 60 I told her no, I'll tip 40 since the massage is 60 and all I have is one bill in my wallet. The ending was nice and slow, might be a little too slow since she made a cute pouty face because it took so long. Finally done and was about to get out. She came back in after I got dressed and stopped me at the door and asked me to give her the money right there because there was someone that was paying at the register. I guess they don't want patrons seeing each other. Over all not too bad, went to Happy Feet next day for a real massage.
-
03-08-19 14:04 #31988Senior Member

Posts: 146I agree but.
https://adultsearch.com/georgia/atla...scorts/1376141#/ georgia / atlanta / female-escorts /1376141.
Originally Posted by Apollo007
[View Original Post]
This ad is expired but I've been to this place. No. The don't look like the pics unless you drink a lot before you go. You know how it is. Some look ok. Maybe you get a cute or hot one on a good day. 140 hh / 160 h.
-
03-08-19 13:11 #31987Senior Member

Posts: 259Sounds like a trap.
Originally Posted by PirateG
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 13:11 #31986Senior Member

Posts: 307What part of town?
Originally Posted by PirateG
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 11:36 #31985Senior Member

Posts: 96I haven't heard of them, nor do I know whether or not they're real, but the pictures most likely aren't of the actual models. Per the FAQ on the website:
Originally Posted by Isodt
[View Original Post]
"Are your pictures accurate?
Just as we protect your identity, we do the same for our girls. The pictures are representative and accurate. Rest assured, if she won a position with the elite Professional Luxuries Bodyrub Team, to describe her as beautiful will be an understatement. ".
It sounds to me as if they're saying that the pictures aren't of the actual girls, but they're an accurate representation.
-
03-08-19 11:17 #31984Senior Member

Posts: 56Curious as well.
Noticed them recently as well, would love to know if anyone has ventured, looks like they are new to Atlanta. One chick in St. Louis has 89 reviews on them (Tammy) - don't have access to them so not sure what they say.
Originally Posted by Isodt
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 09:23 #31983Senior Member

Posts: 162Anyone know anything about them?
Fucking Bella may break me if she's real.
http://www.professionalluxuriesmassage.com/home.html
-
03-08-19 08:27 #31982Senior Member

Posts: 162Did a quick search, where'd you find this one advertised?
Originally Posted by PirateG
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-19 08:14 #31981Senior Member

Posts: 217Adore Pricing
No different than most places. But a 30 is allowed for 40. But tips are not standard unless the girls are working together on pricing their services. But doubtful they work together. But they are aware what other girls may charge. Thus they may start with a higher price. But for me and my experience, negotiating is key. "THE ART OF THE DEAL". Rarely do I pay the first quote. If they balk I start the walk, or just say never mind. Usually they go for it. But note. I don't gyp them.
Originally Posted by CarpeJewels
[View Original Post]
Most of my experience has been going to shops where they do not ask me about a tip specific. Unless it is "tip good?" If they do t ask me, and they do extra, then they will be well tipped.
-
03-07-19 22:00 #31980Banned Member

Posts: 13634Norcross or Duluth?
Originally Posted by PirateG
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 20:07 #31979Senior Member

Posts: 101Coco massage canton road Marietta.
Hadn't been to this place in a good while so I went today and I drew Amy and she remembers me. Excellent massage and teasing sensual slow finish on the flip. I'll be back.
-
03-07-19 17:00 #31978Senior Member

Posts: 49Its no longer Motel 6, now a LaQuinta.
Originally Posted by SouthsideStan
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





