Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,556 to 21,570 of 26406
-
03-07-19 14:49 #4851Senior Member

Posts: 92Macie
Macie is seeing clients down by O'hare. I was able to see her by O'Hare and she told me that she is going to be alternating between Chicago and Milwaukee in the future.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 14:12 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 205Are you feeling lucky?
With no reviews and asking for 300; you'd have to feel like an awfully like man to gamble on her. As Kenny Rogers would say," I'm folding!
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 12:48 #4849Regular Member

Posts: 16Mia Evans
Has anyone seen her recently. Saw pics on site and am interested. Worth it? Rip off? Thanks!!
-
03-07-19 12:15 #4848Banned Member

Posts: 373Clear your inbox please.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 11:58 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 217Macie
She's in Chicago posting over there now. Been like that all week. I see her posts daily through escort babylon.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 11:29 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 230A number search shows that she has ads on a number of sites: STG, EscortDirectory, EscortFish, and EscortIndex; besides AdultSearch. I don't know if she's real, but I'd err on the side of paranoia; and say she's fake. I may be wrong, but, I'm probably not.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 11:26 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 355Devon.
OMG. Checked in on STG this morning and lo and behold the first posting I see is Devon with her legs wide open UGH! Anyhow, I guess in the eyes of the Probation Officer, slinging pussy is OK.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 11:17 #4844Senior Member

Posts: 355Skye.
All I know is the pics come back clean. I was texting with her last week. Did you ask her what services she provides. She told me she is not GFE. I told her see ya later gator.
Originally Posted by Void79
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 11:01 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 2814Good luck with that.
Originally Posted by DaddyForYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 10:51 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 52Nikki
Saw her over a year ago. She's friendly and drama free. Has alarming dental issues and a distracting odor. I saw her by the airport, but it seems she's north side now.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 10:42 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 812She goes by Nikki and has been discussed a lot on here the last couple of years. As I recall, another one with dental issues.
Originally Posted by EatItNow
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 10:26 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 154Any help or info on this one
So have researched but I am hoping some one has some good info on her.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...n/121682070418
Thanks for the help.
-
03-07-19 09:55 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 819Macie.
Check the Chicago board. As of last week, Macie was working down by O'Hare.
Originally Posted by Wenceslas
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 09:29 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 774Couldn't
I couldn't imageine Ari doing car dates for 40.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 09:28 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 54The Ari I know is pregnant.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





