Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,241 to 27,255 of 30808
-
03-07-19 07:40 #3568Senior Member

Posts: 37Oof. Yeah definitely matters.
Originally Posted by Alnova1
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 07:20 #3567Senior Member

Posts: 827Rose at LEO
Seems like Rose is visiting with LEO ALS, there seems to be another one MCB picked up at the infamous location on New Bern. Do anyone recognize her.
-
03-07-19 05:30 #3566Senior Member

Posts: 1484Good Morning from ATL
I'm visiting your fine city next week. Do you have any suggestions on good providers in the area? Under 50 and under 200 lbs, otherwise no real preferences other than good service with bbj. I'll be staying near RTP and prefer outcall. PM me with any info and if you are ever in the ATL area I'll be happy to return the favor.
Thanks.
Mr. Hobbyist.
-
03-06-19 23:39 #3565Senior Member

Posts: 513Claims.
She's new. Nothing on the number. Residence in Durham. No hits on pics. Anyone seen her yet? I'm all in and will report back.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...k/907398509729
-
03-06-19 23:32 #3564Regular Member

Posts: 14Just because.
Oh I'll see her again just because I want to know what kind of shit she's into! She used to just hit me up just to talk when I was in the game deep. I just dream on occasion now. Stay tuned. I'll find out!
Originally Posted by VaforLvrs
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 23:16 #3563Senior Member

Posts: 329Maria
Yeah, it's her.
Originally Posted by GWV90
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 20:34 #3562Banned Member

Posts: 8Re
Eros is no longer a valid site. Glossed photos and overweight older women asking for anywhere from 4 up. This hobby has been completely destroyed by the Fosta law.
Originally Posted by Nick52
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 19:54 #3561Senior Member

Posts: 284Tanja (n**sa. Bks)
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
Sorry, I could also save you some money. First time checking the site since Sunday.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
I'm pretty confident TANJA is N**SA (Not disclosing full stage name) from BKS. Her pictures is identical to her profile picture on the main BKS site. I also had a bad experience with her back in OCT 2017. Of course I left my detail review on T3 R. Were other similar reviews on the site. Just 0 chemistry and MSOG wasn't available or attempt. Hour visit. Left in 20 minutes.Last edited by Nick52; 03-06-19 at 19:55. Reason: Adding
-
03-06-19 19:38 #3560Senior Member

Posts: 44If it matters to you like it does to me she said in text no BBBJ. Deal breaker.
Originally Posted by NightMove
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 18:30 #3559Senior Member

Posts: 161https://independent.com.raleigh.list...post/30073554/
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 17:27 #3558Senior Member

Posts: 78Maybe
Its been a year since I saw Maria but sure looks like her, chubbier face.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 15:01 #3557Senior Member

Posts: 427Business Model / Eros Rip Offs
I have thought the same thing as I've had 2 bad experiences with Eros girls in Charlotte. I use to refuse to sse these girls unless there were multiple good reviews on TER. Now it's a complete shot in the dark. I suggested an Eros girls blog in the Charlotte forum.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 14:53 #3556Senior Member

Posts: 358So what was the experience like and is she open?
Originally Posted by RocketMike
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 13:47 #3555Senior Member

Posts: 827Also AKP from yesterday looks similar to Maria, can anyone confirm.
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 10:17 #3554Senior Member

Posts: 161What name does she use for post?
Originally Posted by Amateur11
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





