Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,541 to 27,555 of 59517
-
03-07-19 14:01 #31977Regular Member

Posts: 22Re Asian apt (646) 536-5316
These are getting better all the time. New young Lilly couldn't be over 24. Perky tits, trim snatch, $1. 6 covered. Easy to set up, sent a txt, given rates and address. She answered in a Kimona. Smelled very nice, lead upstairs to a bedroom where fun began. Watching her undress WoW! Did everything, BBBJ, 69, covered FS. Finished with her doing downward dog. Such a nice ass! If I wasn't moving, I'd repeat every day! Spoke very well too!
-
03-07-19 14:00 #31976Senior Member

Posts: 306Natural Massage is on Virginia Ave across from Motel 6, I think. It's in a office complex with restaurants. Rub, tug and a belly full of grub.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
There is a place south of the airport in Riverdale that is in an office. Harps Healing Hands or something like that.
-
03-07-19 13:51 #31975Banned Member

Posts: 13634Please clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 13:48 #31974Banned Member

Posts: 13634Sending you a PM.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 13:39 #31973Regular Member

Posts: 20Great Wall's location has been totally cleaned out, all signage has been removed. I wouldn't expect them to re-open, not in that location, at least.
Originally Posted by Depot
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 12:59 #31972Senior Member

Posts: 335AMPs near ATL
Anything near the airport?
Thanks.
-
03-07-19 12:57 #31971Senior Member

Posts: 674All I have gotten from this place is a HJ from a provider that is not there anymore. The massage is good but I don't think it'll go past a HJ. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 12:18 #31970Banned Member

Posts: 13634$40 is their normal 30-minute price, $60 for an hour and expect to tip $30-$40 for a HJ.
Originally Posted by CarpeJewels
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 11:37 #31969Senior Member

Posts: 62Adore
Is 40 an intro price or for 30 min? My buddy went there recently and spent way too much (but he often doesn't pay attention to detail).
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 11:32 #31968Senior Member

Posts: 79Acworth triangle
Youngs and Lu are good for HJ fun. I'm still looking for Mia that was at Great Wall.
Originally Posted by NiceGuy03
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 10:26 #31967Senior Member

Posts: 56Can second this.
Have seen Tiffany over there and she was a good provider with a lot of tease during massage and seemed to really enjoy the flip with a great ending.
Originally Posted by Wizard22
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 07:41 #31966Senior Member

Posts: 281Massage Angel
Mixed results. I can recommend Tiffany!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 00:45 #31965Banned Member

Posts: 13634No clue who Mia is but Suma was the prettiest of the four and the only other woman I spoke to was Julie, who was older than Suma and acted like a manager. Suma had zero massage skills so I assume your Mia is someone else. The other two were on the fugly side so can't recommend any of them. On a positive note, things seem to be back to normal after the Superbowl bust (s).
Originally Posted by Funbr202
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 00:13 #31964Senior Member

Posts: 495Mia, says only been their a week, wander if that's the new tag line or if they are changing staff that much.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
Stocky build, B's, good pressurepoint massage plus top up bot down spirited end. 60/60.
-
03-06-19 23:24 #31963Senior Member

Posts: 217It is indeed 2 different girls. Confirmed!
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




