Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,616 to 27,630 of 30351
-
03-06-19 16:08 #2736Senior Member

Posts: 192Thick
Sorry gentlemen. Here she is on another site.
https://escortindex.com/ad/charlotte...7478/1/1513502
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 15:54 #2735Senior Member

Posts: 262This one?
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/30209463/
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
If so, it does look TGTBT. Many on Alligator do right now. WTF??
SG.
-
03-06-19 15:54 #2734Senior Member

Posts: 90Remember to Check Rip-off report section. Bri
Man I fell for it. And I didn't check the ripoff reports.
We got undressed, she said put on pants to tell her "cousin" to leave the apartment and a big dude walked in and told me to leave.
This was by the Regal starlight 14.
Bri.
Tel: 7047264627.
Link: https://escortalligator.com.charlott...t/29439346/Bri.
-
03-06-19 15:46 #2733Senior Member

Posts: 7338We have no idea who you are talking about. Your link goes to the page with all the listings. Maybe she pulled her ad?
Originally Posted by ANewHope84
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 15:31 #2732Senior Member

Posts: 719Toffany
She is always around, but stays around Lincolntom and Hickory. Great lay, just too far for me to get to.
Originally Posted by TheCardinal
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 15:30 #2731Senior Member

Posts: 719Atlanta friend visiting
I have a friend from ATL coming up next week who is looking to make some new friends. She's been reported on in the ATL forum and I have seen her myself, search my posts. She's a 22 year old southern sweetie, and her only limit is no Greek. MSOG, super DT, very submissive and an excellent pleaser. She will have a friend with her as well that's a little bigger with even bigger boobs and they are very interactive with one another. Will have an incall somewhere convenient on the south side of town. Two and a half tickets to ride.
Senior members, meaning your posts show the words "Senior Member" under your name, please PM for more info if you are in town next week and want to visit her. Don't just hit me up asking for more pics, these are all she sent me.
-
03-06-19 14:24 #2730Senior Member

Posts: 192Thick
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/30182573/
This one looks right up my alley. Senses are tingling tbohhh. Called her and she sounds legit but idk. Looks tgttb.
-
03-06-19 09:59 #2729Senior Member

Posts: 7338Ruby Heart
I would have seen her more often if she wasn't so far away from me. I always found her pleasant, enjoyable and no bullshit. The cost of admission was low too. She was one of the best mature providers I ever have seen. Seems that all the ones I really liked have disappeared and I haven't found any suitable replacements.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 09:47 #2728Senior Member

Posts: 66I know, I posted both her links two months ago in the sugar baby thread. She was on both back then.
Originally Posted by bogamill
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 09:45 #2727Senior Member

Posts: 66Tiffany in Gastonia
Whoever was looking for Tiffany, she just popped back up on SA.
https://www.seeking.com/member/a4617...3-a125726d5d55
-
03-06-19 09:29 #2726Senior Member

Posts: 3079This lady has posted for a long time but never really read credible reviews. Anyone have recent Intel? Thanks in advance.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/654997585930
-
03-06-19 07:55 #2725Senior Member

Posts: 7338Carolwinds is an area you don't want to take any chances. LEO has been known to run stings in that area. Caution is warranted. Using fake photos is usually a bad sign of the service you will get too.
Originally Posted by LoveLatina
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 07:53 #2724Banned Member

Posts: 44Agreed, sensing red flags here. Googled the number, only one hit for EscortFish, says "in Charlotte. " every day for last two weeks. No other sites list her (from what I can find). Her pics even look like LE! This is not entrapment if they lie to you saying they are not LE. Imagine: you get arrested, then tell the LE, "but officer, you lied to me! As they take you away in cuffs laughing at you.
Originally Posted by LoveLatina
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 07:46 #2723Senior Member

Posts: 180Fake Pics
These are obviously stock photos, but as far as being with Law Enforcement, if she were she would have said no. That is a myth that the cops can't lie about that.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes35
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 07:37 #2722Senior Member

Posts: 3079I know right? I thought she had disappeared as well, saw her ad recently and we hooked back up. Occasionally she will ghost but no big deal. Good GFE and low drama.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





