Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 410 of 472 FirstFirst ... 310 360 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 460 ... LastLast
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 7073
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #938

    Has anyone see this provider

    I'm scheduled to see this girl tomorrow night and was wondering if anyone had any experience with here. Seems a little TGTBT. Very open menu and reasonably priced. Pics look fake but I think I might bite the bullet and go check it out.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/o...scorts/1460967

  2. #937

    Little Help. Independent Asian Providers

    Looking for an independent Asian provider. Looking for a change of pace from the standard agency experience.

    Thanks for the help.

    For the AMP crowd go see Honey at Z's. 2 pops in an hour and tried for a 3rd but jr was not up for it.

  3. #936

    Lily

    Quote Originally Posted by HordePrime  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...603.htm?cat=54

    Anyone happened to have boinked this chick?
    I had a 3 way with her and busty holly about a year ago. What I remember most about her is she was an incredible kisser.

    She did not want DATY but I'm not sure if that was cause I dined on holly first or not. I would never do another 3 way with working girls cause every time you change holes you have to get another raincoat.

    I've recently been in contact with her again but just can't get a good time. She is either in Oceanside or mission valley which makes lunch dates hard.

    I will see her at some point again just not sure when. PM me if you see her and let me know how it went.

  4. #935

    Lily Ivy

    https://www.eros.com/california/san_...603.htm?cat=54

    Anyone happened to have boinked this chick?

  5. #934
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    This ad looks very similar, might be the other masseuse.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/135818
    It seems there is at least three girls working in that office then, as https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133214 pictures are def in the room I had the massage in, and her pictures share style and background of the one you shared.

  6. #933
    Quote Originally Posted by King4  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple of days ago. She offers body slides at what I think is the standard 60 minute nude for 2. 00, and lower prices for topless and smaller demonetizations of time Def her in the picture, if you ask her to flex she def got some muscle on her but its not that noticeable if she isn't flexing, she has a pretty face and I believe in her late 20's. She gives a pretty good physicians (massage, and allows free roaming but no fiv. Not GFE but I felt taken care of. She mentioned there was only 7 minutes left, so I thought she was a clock watcher but when I left I saw I was also given more time than I paid for. She finished the massage Russian style when I asked too. Overall I'd say if be worth giving her a look. I could hear another masseuse in the suite she works at but I didn't get a look at her.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122684
    This ad looks very similar, might be the other masseuse.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/135818

  7. #932

    Victoria

    Saw her a couple of days ago. She offers body slides at what I think is the standard 60 minute nude for 2. 00, and lower prices for topless and smaller demonetizations of time Def her in the picture, if you ask her to flex she def got some muscle on her but its not that noticeable if she isn't flexing, she has a pretty face and I believe in her late 20's. She gives a pretty good physicians (massage, and allows free roaming but no fiv. Not GFE but I felt taken care of. She mentioned there was only 7 minutes left, so I thought she was a clock watcher but when I left I saw I was also given more time than I paid for. She finished the massage Russian style when I asked too. Overall I'd say if be worth giving her a look. I could hear another masseuse in the suite she works at but I didn't get a look at her.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/122684

  8. #931

    You're not banned

    That white page appears a lot for me. They just have really bad IT. Wait a bit and try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sining  [View Original Post]
    So I think I got banned from seeing reviews on listcrawler I tried to log in and it give me a blank white page with a bunch of computer codes I tried my same account on another phone and the same thing. I did drunkenly talk bad about a provider on there saying that so called provider isn't clean after going BB.

  9. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1248  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her, but she no longer work there for like a long time, that's a pretty old ad. They change shift every 2 week I think, the girl is pretty much like the review described.
    She is listed as being on the rotation from hx, but wasn't sure if everybody has access to it, so I used MR. Looks and service pretty good?

  10. #929

    Massage Republic: ads cannot be updated in USA

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1248  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her, but she no longer work there for like a long time, that's a pretty old ad.
    Reading the fine print at the website indicates that they have not been accepting $ from providers in this country to update their ads. The site is useful because it has allowed ladies to state their menus in their ads.

  11. #928
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihaschzbrgr  [View Original Post]
    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...alls_true%5D=1

    Anybody seen her? Saw a review of the Thai agency, but the old ad list was not found and may be changing names.
    I've seen her, but she no longer work there for like a long time, that's a pretty old ad. They change shift every 2 week I think, the girl is pretty much like the review described.

  12. #927

    Listcrawler question.

    So I think I got banned from seeing reviews on listcrawler I tried to log in and it give me a blank white page with a bunch of computer codes I tried my same account on another phone and the same thing. I did drunkenly talk bad about a provider on there saying that so called provider isn't clean after going BB.

  13. #926

    Mila maybe.

    https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...alls_true%5D=1

    Anybody seen her? Saw a review of the Thai agency, but the old ad list was not found and may be changing names.

  14. #925

    Smelly

    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyBoy  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean bye hygiene was subpar? Does nor mean unshaved or smelly?
    The usual type of odor. Like a yeast infection or whatnot.

  15. #924
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJoesph  [View Original Post]
    That's disappointing. She's hot.
    What do you mean bye hygiene was subpar? Does nor mean unshaved or smelly?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape