Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,631 to 27,645 of 30351
-
03-06-19 02:28 #2721Senior Member

Posts: 202When You Can Have the DGE
Its been a few months since I saw Dream Girl.
She had poor reviews previously because of putting her phone in a place where she could record the action. Well I don't know about recording the action until my nasty butt shows up on line, not a sight to see, LOL.
She did put her phone up where she could see it, and I balked, then she showed me the screen and put it back in place and said she could not hear if her son called. But I called her on it and she showed me the screen, and the back side again, holding it with one finger and thumb and I went with it. I saw her hearing aid later and it was one of those that goes so deep into your ear that you want to gag or puke when you see it, errr! My nephew has one, and it still freaks me out.
My dream was she opened the back door to the hotel and took me up the stairs and stopped up one flight and pulled up her skirt for a LE check. I told her I wanted a shower since I was nasty from the work and I wanted to shower with her. She mumbled something I didn't hear and left. I was in the shower maybe 2 minutes and she steps in and then scrubs me down, top to bottom left to right. I was so surprised by that and enjoyed it!
I dreamed I got out of the shower and she asks me my favorite music. She puts on the music and we dangle and tangle a bit. I dreamed that once that was done I was about to get up (yep I was finished) and she pushed me down and the next 25 or 30 minutes she gives me a real massage. Yes A real massage, OMG I left a happy camper. I will repeat. YMMV.
P.S. Please don't PM me about anything with Dream Girl. She has so many poor reviews I just wanted to post what I experienced for the board and don't want to hear any stuff. This was my real dream, and I am sticking it.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...o/862595461003
-
03-05-19 23:01 #2720Senior Member

Posts: 351Emily
Be careful of this one. Texted to set up a time to meet. Said she was at Carowinds. Spidy senses tingling. Asked if she was associated with LE. Went dark.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/freaky-blondeall-american-girl/799094517478
-
03-05-19 22:43 #2719Senior Member

Posts: 351Kim
Any info on this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/698831182286
-
03-05-19 19:24 #2718Senior Member

Posts: 30Eros Girls
Which girls please?
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 19:07 #2717Senior Member

Posts: 30Dee
Maybe she hasn't been active on seeking because she is on Eros.
Originally Posted by TheCardinal
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5803973.htm?cat=1
-
03-05-19 16:21 #2716Senior Member

Posts: 66She also quoted me 390 on SA, including 100 sent ahead of meeting through cash app, but looks like she hasn't logged in since January, probably not a lot of takers. I love redheads too but needless to say I never responded after that. She was also selling pics and videos.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
https://www.seeking.com/member/adbe8...4-c0019a01f425
-
03-05-19 14:35 #2715Senior Member

Posts: 7338Ruby Heart
OH she is still around? I didn't get any response the last time I tried to contact her so I figured she disappeared. Since this is a recent post I will try her again. She was one of the best ones I ever seen. I can verify the carpets match the drapes too.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 14:14 #2714Senior Member

Posts: 28Kandy Kane
I had a dream with her year ago, it was low end motel near airport and service was not good. She had some health issues and undergone some sort of surgery she mentioned. I saw dude (handler may be) entered in her room as soon as I left the room. YMMV as always!
Originally Posted by DevinTheGreat3
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
03-05-19 14:01 #2713Senior Member

Posts: 3079Only reliable true redhead that I know of is rubyheart. Even then responses can be iffy.
Originally Posted by sludgepup
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.charlott.../29982635/Ruby
-
03-05-19 13:54 #2712Senior Member

Posts: 288I've chatted with her, follow her on Instagram, and even bought some pics. She's 100% my type—tattooed redheads are my kryptonite! But she wants $390 a visit. A weird and excessive amount so I passed. But if you know any reasonably priced tattooed redheads please let me know!. I'll send their kids to college!
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 11:59 #2711Senior Member

Posts: 7338MILF of the Millennium aka Rachael also doesn't have her own transportation. I know because I have seen her a couple of times. She uses Uber. Could be the same thing here or it could be a handler dropping her off.
Originally Posted by Southerncfp
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 11:55 #2710Senior Member

Posts: 7338Looks like a street walker that went to BP and then to Eros when BP shut down to me. It seems the quality of Eros went down since BP was shut down. You could end up getting SW quality at Eros prices? Maybe someone else has actually met her?
Originally Posted by Southerncfp
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 11:53 #2709Senior Member

Posts: 7338I tried to text her a year or two ago and from the responses, I got suggested to me that it was a handler. I got replies back like "stop being a loser and trying to buy pussy". So I never got anywhere. From of the other stuff I have seen she probably wouldn't have been the best experience anyway. Some of the replies even said it wasn't her and I had the wrong number but if that was true then how would he know I was trying to buy pussy.
Originally Posted by DevinTheGreat3
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 10:44 #2708Senior Member

Posts: 130Dee- Eros
I searched the forum, but didn't see anything on this one. Ayyone with any experience with her.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5803973.htm?cat=1
-
03-05-19 10:43 #2707Senior Member

Posts: 130Kandy Kane. Review
Saw her maybe 18 months ago. Didn't have her own transportation. She was dropped off by some random person at my hotel. She was quiet but polite. Very business like. Opted to plow her ass for 15-20 minutes and then she cleaned up and split. Damages were reasonable if I recall. Pictures are defintely her but definitely 5 or 6 years old IMHO. Not my cup of tea. But seemed dependable so take it for what its worth.
Originally Posted by DevinTheGreat3
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






