Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4219

    Horrible

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietlyLooking  [View Original Post]
    Hello all. First time posting, have been lurking for a bit though. Has anyone had a dream of Simone?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/174569887354
    I did. Horrible experience. Was asking 150 for hi which is ridiculous. Smelled of cigarettes, was ditzy and all over the place, not good looking at all plus like a million marks and bruises all over her body. Avoid.

  2. #4218

    Definitely not a Diamond.

    Saw Diamond a couple weeks ago. I should've taken into account what the reviews say, but I heard she was pregnant so I took a gamble. And I lost. Run down, dirty apartment. Her bedroom was just a pile of stuff and a clearing for the "bed". She claims to be a germophobe as well which makes no sense. The entire window had been removed so it was just an open air hole to the back yard. This conveniently also functions as the only form of cooling for the room. She has a great many candy marks. I can say that she was definitely pregnant, but I made some excuse, left 20 apologies, and disappeared never to return.

  3. #4217

    Second meeting with Taylor

    Taylor had an incall set up yesterday so I made sure I could set up a meeting with her. It was short notice and at that rather low-end facility on 520 just off of I95, less than ideal but I very much wanted to meet with her again! As I stated the first time, she's young, probably about 20. On the plus side, she's got the body of a 20 year old! On the negative side, her communication skills leave something to be desired, in the roughly four weeks that I've been communicating with her, I think she's given me five different phone numbers! If you like a hot little spinner body and can deal with some issues, she's absolutely worth seeing!

  4. #4216

    Ruby

    Dreamt of Ruby yesterday and it was mighty fine. She was very friendly if a little nervous. She really takes instructions well and her head game is very good. Mostly doggie and Mish but both very good and no complaints of 'not so hard' or 'you're too big for doggie". I enjoyed it immensely and Ruby seemed to as well. Chemistry was good. She's mature and seems to have her head together. Love dreaming like that. Lovely afternoon nap of a little over an hour.

  5. #4215

    Beware of this one!

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    So, I got hustled by Missy today. Arrived at her location in Sharpes, a small house on Sanddollar. Got undressed and asked for the donation upfront (I know, a stupid rookie mistake). Once all comfortable, roommate shows up and she freaks out saying I have to go and she will meet me down the street. Yeah right, we know how that goes. Obviously, don't waste your time brothers and be safe.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/770426678785
    I picked this one up a couple of months ago walking US-1 very close to Sanddollar st. She kept pressing me to go to her place, but I took her to my place nearby. Once to my spot, she went on and on about how she usually rips guys off, but she liked me, so she wasn't going to rip me off. I do believe that had we gone back to her place, I probably would have been ripped off.

    We got undressed and she started with BBBJ to get Jr going. After a min or 2 of that, went mish till the end. I was just hoping to get rid of her and get out of there safely on this one. Gave her 50 Mario coins and went on our separate ways.

  6. #4214
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Rachel

    Has anyone seen this Rachel can't find anything on her. Might end up taking a chance on this one.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...n/345499635385

  7. #4213

    Simone?

    Hello all. First time posting, have been lurking for a bit though. Has anyone had a dream of Simone?

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...l/174569887354

  8. #4212
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    So when you say "Saw this one yesterday", did you actually visit her or did you just see the ad?

    BTW, what is that debris in this V-Pic from her ad?
    I believe they call that clitty litter. LOL.

  9. #4211

    My forensic conclusion

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    So when you say "Saw this one yesterday", did you actually visit her or did you just see the ad?

    BTW, what is that debris in this V-Pic from her ad?
    Lint. Probably from a towel or the bedsheets. Or a tiny fleck of toilet tissue. It happens.

    I await the answer to your first question as well. LOL.

  10. #4210

    Thanks fellas!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Sent you pm she's looking for more mongers!!
    Thanks to all that reached out, I threw a bonus utr in there for yall.

  11. #4209
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadWarrior2K  [View Original Post]
    So when you say "Saw this one yesterday", did you actually visit her or did you just see the ad?

    BTW, what is that debris in this V-Pic from her ad?
    Saw the ad yesterday.

  12. #4208

    Clarify Please

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSig  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one yesterday and was wondering if anybody has seen or heard of her before?

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...m/390685769837
    So when you say "Saw this one yesterday", did you actually visit her or did you just see the ad?

    BTW, what is that debris in this V-Pic from her ad?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails V-Pic.jpg‎  

  13. #4207

    An reviews or intel

    Saw this one yesterday and was wondering if anybody has seen or heard of her before?

    http://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.com...m/390685769837

  14. #4206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by CelticBlood  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing this beautiful lady show up on on STG:

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...o/076396131728

    But I so far can't find any info on her here in the forums on on her phone #.

    Has anyone here encountered her before? Is the cake worth eating?
    I did a QV. A couple weeks ago with her, she has large breasts and.

    One was very bruised. The weird think is she had no noticeable nipples or Areola. The deed was done on a bunk bed in a decent neighborhood in Cocoa off US1. She was nice but no head skills or anything really, just a body rental. I might go back in a pinch if nobody else is a around for a 60 qv, that is it.

  15. #4205
    Senior Member


    Posts: 232

    Anastasia

    I've seen Anastasia Prb about 4 times now and it only gets better each time. I definitely left it all on the table this time. I'm pretty sure I lost about 5 lbs during my visit what a workout but it's always worth it. She's definitely a pleaser and worth a visit. If you have her number then make sure to reach out this week she could use the help and if you don't have the number then get in touch with Bonerific and if you get to see her treat her right. She's a keeper for sure. She's definitely a super soaker.

    Tdrag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape