Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,041 to 11,055 of 13310
-
03-10-19 10:25 #2270Senior Member

Posts: 449Dallas Dreamz. Review
Well guys I have not read a definitive review on Dallas Dreamz and she is clearly my type (over 30 / MILF -or- high level of kink) woman so I decided to T.
I contacted Dallas Dreamz on Saturday morning (3/09), we exchanged a few texted and set up an hour visit.
Here are the three things I will share on the open board:
1. Appearance: She is the lady in her ad posting photos and looks exactly like them in person. She has the exact MILF type body and fresh out of the shower clean.
2. Demeanor: Her personality is easy going with a twist of the slow romantic type. I could feel she has a wild kink streak for those who connected with her (would take a few visits).
3. YMMV: My last thoughts on the visit, she is clearly a woman worth visiting. She offers a nice 1 hour appointment and if you connect, she could be a nice regular thing.
I have one more provider that's in my sight's for the next review. Good luck and all senior members can PM me for full details.
Upstate.
STG Link: http://www.greenville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/dallas-dreamz/184046873065
-
03-10-19 07:13 #2269Senior Member

Posts: 77Visiting
Hey guys. I'll be visiting your area.
Wanted to see if you can send me some good recommendations for a provider. Would love someone I can trust for an outcall.
I can return the favor if you are ever in my area.
Thanks.
-
03-10-19 05:17 #2268Senior Member

Posts: 75Not good place
Gray court is stay away from. Girls with bad demons been running out of there for a while very very sketchy. All I can say.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-19 05:10 #2267Senior Member

Posts: 75Just looked
I'm.
Onehow she got transferred then out then arrested a day or two ago for some other kinda theft or fraud. I'm pretty sure she tried to set me up and was casing my place for a break in.
-
03-10-19 04:55 #2266Senior Member

Posts: 75Rested
That girl was arrested a while back might be LEO calling numbers in her phone. Pretty sure she snitched and got a deal. She was involved in a robbery in greer but not her first. Check Greer and GREENVILLE County for her arrest record. She may be still in jail. If she's out probably setting you up.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 17:39 #2265Regular Member

Posts: 17Ready to please
Just a quick FYI here. Texted 'Ready to please', the 2nd link, and got a quick reply. Her ad says Greenville. But she's in Seneca.
Originally Posted by Workaholic1976
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-19 13:20 #2264Senior Member

Posts: 264Intel
These two post all the time but haven't seen intel.
If anybody has seen either please share!
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/152577678195
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/117466874210
-
03-08-19 10:11 #2263Senior Member

Posts: 60Incall location.
Thank you for sharing. I set up a dream with her later today. How was the location? Clean, safe?
Originally Posted by HighChief1
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-19 22:48 #2262Regular Member

Posts: 11Here visiting.
Hey guys, here visiting from Charlotte I wanted to share a dream I had recently with a very nice Latina after spending almost 2 hrs the other night trying to find a provider I finally saw an ad that caught my eye usually these ads are fake or they just a scam but took the risk and texted her she told me to text her the next day so I did She said she was available and sent me her address I get there and I'm thinking this might be a fake but I called like she requested I think she a little paranoid on who she meets she gives me room # I get to the room and I was really happy she was wearing a robe with her nice big tits showing and her big ass too she talks for a little bit and gets undressed and she looks great CBJ mish doggy and even got her to sit her big booty on me while I sat on the bed playing with her tits she did kiss my neck while riding me which felt almost GFE but that's it after I got done she mentioned she leaving in a few days damage was 1.4 but worth it for me even though her ad has fake pics I think the last pic might be her so treat her well guys I would repeat but she won't be here long its nice to find a hot Latina like her.
https://escortalligator.com.greenvil...post/30206484/
-
03-07-19 13:35 #2261Senior Member

Posts: 60Intel?
Been texting with this one, can't find any info online, anyone have any intel they can share?
864 XXX 4244.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/806208434348
About to TOFTT.
-
03-07-19 05:54 #2260Senior Member

Posts: 504Juicy w amazing grip?
This one posting for a while but no reports I can see? Any info? Looks interesting.
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...r/573005304319
-
03-06-19 18:38 #2259Senior Member

Posts: 674No dawg in this fight. But
It's your gold, you can be as selective as you want to be. Just making a general point.
Peace.
Pappa54.
Originally Posted by AzineMan
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-19 10:24 #2258Senior Member

Posts: 238Latin lady
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...7/356980660044
In response to posts 2179 and 2260.
I have not seen this lady, but in all fairness her reviews are not bad and no-one commented about signs of drug use. Her rate of 110 per 30 minutes is reasonable not low.
A few bruises doesn't make a IV user; let's not jump to conclusions from a few pics. Currently I have a number of bruises on me from various sources. Doesn't make me a drug addict.
Considering a lot of escorts have drug problems is it any of our business and can we afford to be that selective?
-
03-05-19 20:40 #2257Senior Member

Posts: 90Thanks for looking out for us.
Good eye. Thanks for the warning. I'm a little heartbroken. I was very interested in those big fake tits but could just never get up to Spartanburg.
Originally Posted by PismoflyerGA
[View Original Post]
Stay safe,
Noodle.
-
03-05-19 14:42 #2256Senior Member

Posts: 130[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!








Reply With Quote






