Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,376 to 27,390 of 30799
-
03-05-19 01:27 #3424Senior Member

Posts: 27Accomplice Identified
Yes! That's her! How'd you know?
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 21:22 #3423Regular Member

Posts: 13Chrissy
Definitely legit. And fun. It's been a while since my last connection with her, but I see she's still posting. Worth a visit!
Originally Posted by RufoReal6371
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 19:51 #3422Senior Member

Posts: 957Tanya. Was No One Saved The Day:(
Girl in pic is a 10, in reality a 6. At least 10 years older than pics, if it's even her, which I doubt.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
She made an effort by BBBJ was cheater head, wnen they put a hand from your base up so there only servicing your head & a bit of your shaft. No chemistry. YMMV.
Bottom line, IMHO not worth $$. 2 a half, $$ 5 an hour. Enough for "Eros Verified". I think I read all that means is they pay a little extra for the designation, same as VIP.
The sad thing is I almost cancelled because of this other ad.
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2056163.htm?cat=1
This one has a website & is more apt to be legit.
I didn't take the leap because I only saw her hour rate, $$ After I booked Tanya I saw she also has a half hour rate. $$.
If anyone sees Carla Herrera please post a review.
Come on Mongers, if we don't post reviews, both positive & negative, what's the use of this board?
DF.
-
03-04-19 18:41 #3421Senior Member

Posts: 47Re: Chrissy
She's been discussed here before. As I recall mileage may very but seemed to be more positive than negative.
Originally Posted by NightMove
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 18:10 #3420Senior Member

Posts: 513Dammit! I even searched pornstars. My search skills suck. BTW- "she" responded until it was time to schedule. Another one that ends up TGTBT but this one was borderline for that.
Originally Posted by HookyPooky
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 15:48 #3419Senior Member

Posts: 957Anyone Try Tanja?
Interested in seeing her if her pics are real. Also if she's GFE, DFK, DATY, BBBJ.
If I see her it would have to be tonight so quick response is appreciated.
Thanks,
DF
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4972324.htm?cat=1
Not sure why link isnt working?
-
03-04-19 14:16 #3418Senior Member

Posts: 37Chrissy in Raleigh
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/26497705/
Any info? Legit?
-
03-04-19 14:00 #3417Senior Member

Posts: 37Guess this is the reason why to only visit hotels and offsites.
Originally Posted by WGraves
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 13:47 #3416Senior Member

Posts: 358Info
Do you have the info or initial from WMS.
Originally Posted by Koudy469
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 13:44 #3415Senior Member

Posts: 358Her Friend
Is this the person you had encountered?
Originally Posted by VaforLvrs
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9107232227
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...151/9107232227
-
03-04-19 13:26 #3414Senior Member

Posts: 233Finding that anyone on live escort reviews is a crook and blackmailer. My advice is don't use that site. I realize they pull from another site adultsearch or adult look but then those ones are to be avoided as well.
Originally Posted by WGraves
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 13:04 #3413Senior Member

Posts: 358Location
Damn man, what region was this in north raleigh, was her "roommate" there and how did both girls take it when you left?
Originally Posted by WGraves
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 10:48 #3412Senior Member

Posts: 37Her apartment is a dump and apparently her service is hit or miss. When I saw her it was a miss. On the other hand if your looking for a smoking hot blond with a MM rack and don't really care if the service is consistent, she's your girl. Google her number and you should find listing in EB for her. They have the rates posted.
Originally Posted by Alnova1
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 08:10 #3411Senior Member

Posts: 161Bad Experience
This is the nightmare almost all of us here trying to avoid. I had similar experience a while back you can find the details from my previous posts. For me the excitement in this game now has become more fear and suspicion than fun. Sorry you had to go thru this but thanks for sharing. Here is a more permanent link for her - https://escortindex.com/search?dater...7&city=raleigh.
Originally Posted by VaforLvrs
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 07:45 #3410Senior Member

Posts: 475These are pictures of ebony porn stars. Fake news.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






