The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 435 of 552 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 485 535 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1763

    The Highs and the Freaking Lows!

    Man this hobby can take you to the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. I was supposed to be enjoying an asian treat from SA tonight. Condoms. Check. Alibi for the SO was bulletproof. Check. Got off the job a little early. Check. Hotel paid for, booked and checked in early. Check.

    But the asian cuisine decided to flake and my alibi doesn't allow enough time for the backup recruit to get here in the heart of ATL rush hour traffic.

    Can't complain to much I guess. Had been on a very strong run as of late. I hope one of your horny hounds outbid me and is currently balls deep in that moo shoe. Man, ripper out.

  2. #1762
    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    You can choose no to the transfer option. I have a standalone Google Voice number that is not linked to anything else and I text from a web browser. On the occasion I need to communicate when away from a computer, I'll add the Google Voice account on my phone and then remove the account from my phone after I'm done and it doesn't leave any traces for anyone to find.
    Twitter turned down three numbers that I put into it. I doubt it would have accepted Google voice as a legit number.

  3. #1761
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Don't bring that drama here. Your issue is with PH, not with us. I know it's the rants and raves thread but we have talked about stuff like this.

    A2

  4. #1760

    Google Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Google voice wants a number to transfer calls to verify the account and to forward calls to. Again, I would need a burner phone.
    You can choose no to the transfer option. I have a standalone Google Voice number that is not linked to anything else and I text from a web browser. On the occasion I need to communicate when away from a computer, I'll add the Google Voice account on my phone and then remove the account from my phone after I'm done and it doesn't leave any traces for anyone to find.

  5. #1759

    Twitter restored!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    I put the phone number I chose on pinger, and it came back as an unsupported number.

    Guys, if you have a real number on a burner phone, please help me out. I will give you a review of a massage therapist with plenty of extras on the table.
    Thanks to those that responded. I now have access to all the porn I need via Twitter.

  6. #1758

    That didn't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    pinger.com/ tfw should do the trick.
    I put the phone number I chose on pinger, and it came back as an unsupported number.

    Guys, if you have a real number on a burner phone, please help me out. I will give you a review of a massage therapist with plenty of extras on the table.

  7. #1757

    Try textfree

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Google voice wants a number to transfer calls to verify the account and to forward calls to. Again, I would need a burner phone.
    pinger.com/ tfw should do the trick.

  8. #1756
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I told you that you couldn't stay away.

    A2

  9. #1755
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Twitter

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    I got locked out of my burner Twitter account. Now it wants a phone number to text a code to. I don't want to put any apps on this phone, and don't have a burner phone.

    Can someone message me their burner phone number and send the code to me? I will trade with information on a new massage girl that is UTR.
    I had this same thing happen and contacted them directly. Told them I didn't want to have a phone associated and they unlocked my acct and no problems since. They say it's their method of determining 'bot accounts.

  10. #1754
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    There are guys that will intentionally pay more just to get a girl to raise her donations to limit their traffic, again it goes back guys needing to buy the attention. I used to hang out Chanel all the time and some guy used to give her credit cards to go shopping and an allowance. Funny thing was she'd still have guys come over when he was at work just for company because he wanted her like a caged bird. He was paying and I was getting it for free on his dime. When she got tired of it guess who she left with LOL.
    There are 4 girls I know at GSU who are doing the exact same thing. I have seen their cash app history; they are completely pampered and spoiled by their SDs. Yet they still mess around with guys for their own "fun."

    I've had 2 of them for "free," and in my opinion they don't look good enough to rake in the amounts they are getting. I think it's just because they are skinny / toned, AKA "spinners" I believe.

    Also, quotes around "free," because I paid with my time, charisma, and energy. Just not greenbacks.

    In conclusion to this discussion, I believe it's all about selling a dream. As long as the older SD feel they have exclusive access to the kitty, then they are satisfied and keep up the allowance.

    2019 is the year of the thot, everyone is dibbling and dabbling with escorting, premium Snapchat, POF, "booking," SA, listcrawler, agencies, "massages," and last but not least. The streets!

  11. #1753

    I tried. No beuno.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    You can create a dummy Google account and use Google Voice from a web browser to text and even make calls. No need to install anything and it works great.
    Google voice wants a number to transfer calls to verify the account and to forward calls to. Again, I would need a burner phone.

  12. #1752

    Can't Twitter tell.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2  [View Original Post]
    You can create a dummy Google account and use Google Voice from a web browser to text and even make calls. No need to install anything and it works great.
    Don't they know it's a Google Voice account?

    Can I do it from a computer, and not my phone?

  13. #1751

    Google Voice

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    I got locked out of my burner Twitter account. Now it wants a phone number to text a code to. I don't want to put any apps on this phone, and don't have a burner phone.

    Can someone message me their burner phone number and send the code to me? I will trade with information on a new massage girl that is UTR.
    You can create a dummy Google account and use Google Voice from a web browser to text and even make calls. No need to install anything and it works great.

  14. #1750

    Need help with a burner phone

    I got locked out of my burner Twitter account. Now it wants a phone number to text a code to. I don't want to put any apps on this phone, and don't have a burner phone.

    Can someone message me their burner phone number and send the code to me? I will trade with information on a new massage girl that is UTR.

  15. #1749

    New contact

    I sent out. Messages to everyone I have, changing apps as the one I was using was flaky at best. If you didn't receive a message from me and still wish to remain able to contact me or party info the old number doesn't work. Send me a PM with your number so we can stay in touch.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape