Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8297
    Greatest post I've ever read on this site.

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusLovesMe  [View Original Post]
    I saw Maria Nikita last year. I couldn't tell from her pictures but I'm afraid she might be a post-op tran. I don't know for sure and she told me she had a pregnancy and child but now I think it was a lie. Something about her voice and mannerisms causes me to not believe her.

    If it's true, I've come to accept it as the gayest thing I've ever done and move on.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1420321

  2. #8296

    Maria Nikita

    I saw Maria Nikita last year. I couldn't tell from her pictures but I'm afraid she might be a post-op tran. I don't know for sure and she told me she had a pregnancy and child but now I think it was a lie. Something about her voice and mannerisms causes me to not believe her.

    If it's true, I've come to accept it as the gayest thing I've ever done and move on.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1420321

  3. #8295

    Montero

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper12  [View Original Post]
    She obviously has a pussy which hundreds of guys have been through, how do you explain that?
    Do you know that from personal experience or merely from looking at the photos in which she makes sure to put hers on display (maybe just in case any others wonder)?

  4. #8294

    Try Rayna at ECE

    Quote Originally Posted by Pupsnu  [View Original Post]
    Decided to take a plunge even though did not see any reviews. She is in her mid-late 30's. Amazing body and more or less all business. Everything was covered, which was a disappointment given previous experience with ECE. One plus is that she is very much into an active cowgirl, but all in all pretty disappointing session.

    I was wondering if anyone can suggest a known greek traveler? Looking for one.
    I had the exact same dissapointing experience with Urania. Rayna at ECE does greek since you're verified there.

  5. #8293
    Quote Originally Posted by TBone83  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, does anyone know if NG Karina is still in town or is it just monika and kasia right now.

    Thanks, tbone.
    Yes, she's still around.

  6. #8292

    Karina

    Hey guys, does anyone know if NG Karina is still in town or is it just monika and kasia right now.

    Thanks, tbone.

  7. #8291
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoClass  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any luck or experience with her? PM me any info you may have.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1443419
    I haven't seen her personally but some reviews mentioned she not GFE.

  8. #8290

    Visiting

    Hey guys. I'm visiting your city from California and hoping I can get some details on the best places to look for some girls. I've checked out zeros and have a couple of feelers out there but wondering what other resources there may be. Thanks in advance!

  9. #8289

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoClass  [View Original Post]
    AnyoRoxyne have any luck or experience with her? PM me any info you may have.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1443419
    I've seen her in Milwaukee. She's hot. Attractive and fantastic slim-thick bod. I'd see her more often but she's tough to connect with.

  10. #8288

    Montera

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHuntSweat  [View Original Post]
    Saw M years ago, multiple times when she was in Evanston. For attitude and performance. Unrivaled. Other posts aptly described her. I've always said see her, you may not go back, but you will leave drained. 🤪.
    I also saw her about a year ago. Great time. Lot's of fun. She does over act a bit, and she had me giggling.

    But super nice. Really, really into it. Rockin' body. Maybe she'll be in the business when she's 70 year old!

  11. #8287

    Roxy Santana.

    Anyone have any luck or experience with her? PM me any info you may have.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1443419

  12. #8286

    Urania from ECE.

    Decided to take a plunge even though did not see any reviews. She is in her mid-late 30's. Amazing body and more or less all business. Everything was covered, which was a disappointment given previous experience with ECE. One plus is that she is very much into an active cowgirl, but all in all pretty disappointing session.

    I was wondering if anyone can suggest a known greek traveler? Looking for one.

  13. #8285

    Montero

    Saw M years ago, multiple times when she was in Evanston. For attitude and performance. Unrivaled. Other posts aptly described her. I've always said see her, you may not go back, but you will leave drained. 🤪.

  14. #8284
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    She's all woman

    She's an older woman, not for everyone but don't hate on her because of her appearance. You like her or you don't. Leave it at that. LOL.

  15. #8283
    You guys are arguing over whether Montero was born female? LMFAO.

    Some research on my own a few years ago when I was thinking of seeing her helped me find her real name and info. She has always been female. She's had excessive facial plastic surgery that doesn't all look that great and the age she lists is correct, but I completely guarantee she is female and isn't a post-op tranny or anything like that.

    (Don't PM me asking for her info, I don't dox people).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape