Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,091 to 21,105 of 24549
-
03-05-19 07:27 #3459Senior Member

Posts: 994Sasha Baltimore
Anyone know if she's flexible with tuition?
Originally Posted by Checker77
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 00:11 #3458Senior Member

Posts: 367Stacy
Last post didn't get uploaded, so here it is again. [Deleted by Admin]
No, it got uploaded.
A2
-
03-05-19 00:11 #3457Senior Member

Posts: 396For the Firefox users: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...-image-search/.
Originally Posted by Mpduration
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-19 00:09 #3456Senior Member

Posts: 367Stacy
I hate cats. I am allergic to cats. Its creepy to have an old troll lying on the sofa & staring at you as you come in the door. She's been around for a few years. First hosts in the basement & now on the upper floor where she has a room to conduct "business". Yeah. House is dirty. Bed is dirty. Sheet is dirty. Doubted she ever changes it. I know cause I was there one time & repeated a month later& the same stain was still on the sheet. So if you atr OK lying on a hundred guys' cum, sweat & whatever, then go for it. And what is this no cg shit. You put yourself out to provide a service, then do the service. I checked with s Dr friend of mine, there's no such thing as it'll hurt from riding (unless you are john holm with a 10" dick. Its just lazy. But to be fair, BJ is good. Oh, here's another, no bbj! What? I only go in a pinch & because she's right around the corner from me. Titties are real & soft. There you have it.
Originally Posted by Flippyg
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 23:55 #3455Senior Member

Posts: 811Looks like stolen pictures
It is a model named jilly anais.
Originally Posted by MachoMannnnn
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/jillyanais/?hl=en
https://weheartit.com/victoriaslayyy...41745519-jilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMBz5K44V_k
You can use chrome or brave browser, right click the pictures and bingo instant reverse image search.
-
03-04-19 11:16 #3454Regular Member

Posts: 7Dulce.
Any intel on this girl? I would appreciate it.
https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1483255
-
03-03-19 10:57 #3453Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: BJ's parties info.
BJ and his parties are legit. I use to let my ex girl work a few gang bangs to help us make extra money.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes4034
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
03-03-19 07:29 #3452Senior Member

Posts: 1626I visited her in 2016 and she was good for the first visit and was accommodating whatever we agreed for. But second time I felt like she was rushing and I never visited after that. That black dress in the ad was there in 2016 also. Her place was in a residential area with small inroads.
Originally Posted by Flippyg
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 18:30 #3451Regular Member

Posts: 14Stacey in parkville
Hi guys! New to the scene and saw stacey the other night. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4438007775/1.
Easy set up, good location but the house is pretty disgusting. Lives with her grandmother who was passed out on the couch when I came in. Answered the door wearing sweats and no make up. That's definitely her in the pics but without any makeup and missing a lot of teeth she looked terrible. Took me to her room which was also pretty dirty. Her body is decent and gave a pretty good CBJ. Despite everything else being dirty at least her pussy seemed clean. Threw on the cover and went mish. She doesn't do CG because its painful for her. Sweet girl though and likes to talk a lot. I guess she's okay in a pinch but I won't be returning.
-
03-02-19 13:59 #3450Senior Member

Posts: 34BJ's parties info.
Hello all,
I was wondering if there's anyone that attends these events and would like to give me a heads up about them. I see there are some older posts about it but not too much current info. Feel free to PM me. Thanks guys.
-
03-01-19 01:34 #3449Regular Member

Posts: 11Dundalk Latina
She baaaaaack. And purely for entertainment value read dingos comments before they get deleted LOL.
https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/4434247973
-
03-01-19 00:37 #3448Senior Member

Posts: 811Avoid this one, stolen pictures.
https://escortalligator.com.baltimor...post/29984447/
Plus its in a hot area.
-
02-28-19 22:23 #3447Senior Member

Posts: 441What happened to other "GFE" girls like Paris?
-
02-28-19 18:53 #3446Banned Member

Posts: 141Sasha Downtown
She was almost *too* tiny. Like really smol.
Originally Posted by Checker77
[View Original Post]
She provided what I needed and was nice and pleasant to talk to. I'd recommend but she's still a bit green so measure your expectations while she's learning the ropes. The "GFE" aspect may be a YMMV situation as well. I think if she puts just a tad more effort in, she'll be exceptional. But still a solid time was had. B+!
Venue was fine. No report of anything fishy. Parking is always a nightmare downtown so avoid during rush hour.
-
02-28-19 17:02 #3445Senior Member

Posts: 811Videos
https://www.pornhub.com/model/bellaa...-azwell/videos
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





