rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9953
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjdftn  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/049751309400

    Is it me or does this ***** look like she has herpes on her lip?
    LOL! It absolutely looks like a herpe. I guess that's her way of full disclosure.

  2. #9952

    Brooke / Harlee.

    Had a dream about her today. Service was out of this world. But the monkey is taking its toll. Damn shame. I got extremely good hh of BBBJ with cfs. Girl is talented but I have a feeling she will be out the game soon. On vacay or in the ground. This was most likely my last visit with her. Probably my last visit with a working girl period. It's like cocaine, at first it's a rush, then you need more and more to feel good. Then you just feel bad. The thrill disappears then all it does is make you feel less bad temporally. Good luck out there brothers.

  3. #9951

    Bitchy

    Quote Originally Posted by WuTangNation  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever say hello to this one. I was asking around about her.
    I've had multiple dreams about this one. Not sure why the ad reads like that but she is the opposite of a *****. Safe location, didn't give me a bunch of No answers. BBBJ and she likes to ride. Haven't partaken in all there is to offer but it seems like a pay to play menu. Hope this helps.

  4. #9950

    Matilda

    She could use some help today, need rent, you can find her ad on stg. She is a nice girl who is going through rough a time lets help her out.

  5. #9949
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarto1  [View Original Post]
    Its sad that there's many gals out there ready for business but just a small group of people has the privilege of use their service they never share anything no even a small sneaky pic, this forum (escorts aka our local hoes) a few members mostly new and some that are being in this forum for now few months are who are sharing from reviews or pic and some links members just continue to posting about the same gal over and over again please share more and reply less (or if you like too much your hoe put the ring in her and take her out of the business).

    How do you like this one.

    She looks familiar kind of bitchhy ad link down below.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/...-9787/5/438160
    Did you ever say hello to this one. I was asking around about her.

  6. #9948
    Quote Originally Posted by Cjdftn  [View Original Post]
    Search for jamie. That is her real name. She is one to avoid.
    Much appreciated.

  7. #9947
    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/30014640/

    Any info on this on. This is the first time I've come across the ad.

    And has anyone heard from Blue. It's been about 6 months and I have lost her number. Any help would be thankful.

  8. #9946

    Jb

    Quote Originally Posted by WuTangNation  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on the one they call JB.
    Search for jamie. That is her real name. She is one to avoid.

  9. #9945
    Anyone have any info on the one they call JB.

  10. #9944
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 11

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    You are very generous.
    Not sure if you're being sarcastic but I wasn't willing to do 250 hr. She is good at what she does but that was too much for me to want to put out.

  11. #9943
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMask009  [View Original Post]
    250 hr is what I'd define as a bit high.
    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    You are very generous.
    250 hr = 125 hh = 62.50 qv.

    250 hr seems reasonable to me, if one wanted the full hour of time.

  12. #9942
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMask009  [View Original Post]
    250 hr is what I'd define as a bit high.
    You are very generous.

  13. #9941

    Maria

    I visited Maria for a hh today. Very sweet girl, no signs of damage and really seems clean. We were both in a rush so I didn't partake long but I will be repeating. I didn't find the hh too steep considering the quality of service.

  14. #9940

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    For her enthusiasm and overall great time. She is perfect. Her prices are reasonable for what you get with her.
    Just like with most out there, the more times you help them out, the more acceptable the rates become. But but but, there isn't much she won't do and that's got to be worth extra. Happy hunting.

  15. #9939

    Won't repeat

    I had a dream of this one today $ for 30 minutes. When I got to the spot she told me to call. She said stay on the phone and park in this certain spot and I'll give you the room number. I almost bailed because of that but didn't. She is definitely not the girl in the pics. She's sweet, but a rushed CBJ just to get things going that ended when she said I was ready. Tried to get my mouth on the girls and was pushed back down 30 seconds later. I lost interest at this point. Right to doggy and finished there. She's heavier, with a belly, tattoos and not very good ones and everything was covered. Was in and out in 15 minutes. I won't repeat. She said she visits often. Looks are a 6, Skills a 5, personality 7.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29366553/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape