Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 411 of 472 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 461 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 7073
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #923
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownDave  [View Original Post]
    Mara is back at Ariana. https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...5-ba777f841ce6.

    She's good to go, still a submissive ****. DFK, BBBJ, CFS, COF. Body still tight.

    But. Hygiene down below was very subpar. Ugh, kind of ruined it for me.

    Also appears to be working with another girl who looks super hot but not exactly sure who she is advertised as. A "boyfriend" type is also lurking around, but did not bother me.
    That's disappointing. She's hot.

  2. #922

    TeSLa June.

    Anyone know how she is? Seems legit based on the reviews.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2932947

  3. #921

    Ariana

    Mara is back at Ariana. https://massagerepublic.com/female-e...5-ba777f841ce6.

    She's good to go, still a submissive ****. DFK, BBBJ, CFS, COF. Body still tight.

    But. Hygiene down below was very subpar. Ugh, kind of ruined it for me.

    Also appears to be working with another girl who looks super hot but not exactly sure who she is advertised as. A "boyfriend" type is also lurking around, but did not bother me.

  4. #920

    Nicely done SD

    I had a visit with Mona last evening. She was prompt (seems to be a rare commodity these days), easy to talk to, and gorgeous. Her pictures don't do her justice. Her service was outstanding. As always, YMMV.

    https://www.adultlook.com/r/13550

    Take care of her. Be courteous. If you do, I have an idea that you will end your visit as satisfied as I am.

  5. #919
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #918
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSammy96  [View Original Post]
    I'm going back to visit SD area in the next couple months and decided to start reading up. Hoping some of you left coast hobbyists can assist. I'm seeking suggestions for ladies with Meaty Snatches and / or Very Large Clits who have DATY on their menu. I have noticed Zuli in Chula Vista for years but can never seem to connect whenever I visit the area.

    Any suggestions appreciated. I would love to reciprocate if you are ever in the Wash DC area. Thanks and be safe!

    -Sammy.
    Meaty snatches. Lmao. Good one.

  7. #917

    ISO Meaty Snatches

    I'm going back to visit SD area in the next couple months and decided to start reading up. Hoping some of you left coast hobbyists can assist. I'm seeking suggestions for ladies with Meaty Snatches and / or Very Large Clits who have DATY on their menu. I have noticed Zuli in Chula Vista for years but can never seem to connect whenever I visit the area.

    Any suggestions appreciated. I would love to reciprocate if you are ever in the Wash DC area. Thanks and be safe!

    -Sammy.

  8. #916
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    Pardon my sarcasm. My taste in gals are different than yours, but that doesn't keep me from Enjoying your posts and pics! Keep up the good work!
    Good post. Mens shoes in the room definitely means her manager was somewhere near by.

  9. #915
    Quote Originally Posted by MrQuicky  [View Original Post]
    La Mesa.

    Blame it on the rain. I cannot blame lady for not dressing up and make-up on, it was raining cats and dogs. It was easy to leave cause she came to meet me outside (I was still in my car). The first two pics is what I saw, after that she added some more. 30 was a go. Even then I was contemplating should I stay, or should I go. I had no drive for her that morning. At first I thought it wasn't her, but after looking at her pics again, I can confirm it's her.
    Not the best looking girl, but that kitty is super fat.

  10. #914

    February 21, 2019

    Lemon Grove.

    I don't remember the last time someone rushes me. This one I will never forget. Super rush. It turns out she was the girl I saw walking with her bf on 54th st near the bridge, south of ECB last year. Got a 5 second BJ, almost did not get it. She reminds me of a Tijuana prostitutes (they are notorious for rushing you). Never ever will I see her again.

    CBJ. CFS.

    30 in car.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2019-02-23-20-04-38.jpg‎  

  11. #913

    February 18, 2019

    El Cajon, CA.

    This one I could not escape. When she walked over to the passenger side, she already ask me to unlock the door. When I saw her, I wanted to run away. There were no sexual attraction at all. She really needed the money bad though. Single mother of 2. Said she's from Perris, California. She was born in San Diego but was raised in foster care. It wasn't easy lookin for a place in the daylight in this part of El Cajon. She was very patient with me (she was on her phone mostly). The good; she didn't rush. The bad; unpleasant odor.

    On the drive back to drop her off. I told her I almost lost erection, and if she was on her rag. She got so embarrassed. I didn't mean to, I just had to let it out. I was so depressed the next day. It was mostly relate to this and other.

    XXBJ. XXFS.

    40 in car.

    Age 25.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails media_5c6b36152381e6.83631205_528e50f0be5a0a28e94196fd26b6d51a23bca50ee7a56de3d8579624433b36e4.jpg‎   media_5c6b35cf9a2461.42093401_4c268088dd3fded36424e7d3f09d3d439db37b11b16c6fb9f9761d62c8bc6938.jpg‎   media_5c6b35ffc1cc53.72637591_561eccbfb8a14a44b0adeb2826c3c4aa91f7082337ba54e8a85de949b1ee59f3.jpg‎  

  12. #912

    2/14/19

    La Mesa.

    Blame it on the rain. I cannot blame lady for not dressing up and make-up on, it was raining cats and dogs. It was easy to leave cause she came to meet me outside (I was still in my car). The first two pics is what I saw, after that she added some more. 30 was a go. Even then I was contemplating should I stay, or should I go. I had no drive for her that morning. At first I thought it wasn't her, but after looking at her pics again, I can confirm it's her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 58894f816b8592371068fea62af7f18b_f.jpg‎   8bbf57d33249ebd8d1292985afadf598_f.jpg‎   55aa5dcfdebbdd4f35e849bc108e93ca_f.jpg‎   24925641ff2a50a1c3e4bf3d0fc6b5c3_f.jpg‎   b2bffcbfe7c47e5b393225e825dc2e33_f.jpg‎  


  13. #911

    I see you like the spinners.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakamashi2  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4083890442

    She's legit. Nice tits and ass. She's more white than islander. No rush 80 rose hour session. Covered on everything. Clean pussy smelled fresh and clean. DATY, CG, finished in MISH. No Tel motel in El Cajon. Room looked like she had been living in it for awhile. There were men's shoes there but she said her husband got picked up and is in jail. Overall a great value for an hour. Communicates only through computer so text only.

    Happy hunting.

    Yak out.
    Pardon my sarcasm. My taste in gals are different than yours, but that doesn't keep me from Enjoying your posts and pics! Keep up the good work!

  14. #910

    Can you say "coincidence"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yakamashi2  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4083890442She's legit. Nice tits and ass. She's more white than islander. No rush 80 rose hour session. Covered on everything. Clean pussy smelled fresh and clean. DATY, CG, finished in MISH. No Tel motel in El Cajon. Room looked like she had been living in it for awhile. There were men's shoes there but she said her husband got picked up and is in jail. Overall a great value for an hour. Communicates only through computer so text only.
    Thanks for the post. Was just looking at her ad. Don't like tats but did like her tits. However men's shoes (you would think she could hide them?) make me think I'll pass, especially when CBJ.

  15. #909

    El Cajon Escort

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/4083890442

    She's legit. Nice tits and ass. She's more white than islander. No rush 80 rose hour session. Covered on everything. Clean pussy smelled fresh and clean. DATY, CG, finished in MISH. No Tel motel in El Cajon. Room looked like she had been living in it for awhile. There were men's shoes there but she said her husband got picked up and is in jail. Overall a great value for an hour. Communicates only through computer so text only.

    Happy hunting.

    Yak out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails guamy.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape