Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 2148
-
03-12-19 16:46 #198Senior Member

Posts: 184Interested
Tried the link but no dice. What name was she using- would like to give her a try.
Originally Posted by Ford1275
[View Original Post]
-
03-12-19 06:57 #197Senior Member

Posts: 260Toftt
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com.../194233384325. I seen this one on an out call. $40 hr. Of course the pictures probably not the same person or they were at least 40 pounds ago. Communication was good text and phone, everything seems to be on the menu except Greek. Service was very mechanical at best, she says she new to this and I think she was nervous but your YMMV, she's tall probably 5'10" but she is a BBW with out a doubt. I noticed a little odor from below not super strong but enough to turn me off and just want to be done, so I didn't try daty. BBBjWCIM, after I ran her through several positions. She didn't watch the clock but she was gone right after I was done. That's a good thing in my opinion.
I will not repeat, not my type and to mechanical.http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_e/new-in-townout-call-in-call/194233384325
-
03-06-19 19:42 #196Senior Member

Posts: 1701Ray around
I ran into her at a bar not long ago. We actually had a good conversation. She is mostly sticking with her regulars. She is working a full time job and is going to KCC for nursing, so she doesn't have a lot of free time. She said she doesn't post very often, as she has four or five regulars she sees. She told me that when she gets her nursing license, she wants to quit escorting, but right now that's paying her bills.
Originally Posted by FilmoreSlim27
[View Original Post]
She is a really cool girl, and she seems to have a plan, so I say good for her.
-
03-06-19 19:34 #195Senior Member

Posts: 1701Late posting
Gypsy girl has mostly negative reviews. I setup something with her while she was here I wanted to try for myself. She looks like her pictures and is hot. Negotiated $100 for 30 minutes. The good, she was open to just about anything, she didn't watch the clock and I was there just about 45 minutes. Did some Greek without an up charge. Everything covered except oral.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
The bad, it was a scummy hotel on Beckley, there was a guy I noticed coming in, and was still out there when I came out. As I was getting into my car I saw him go into the room, so I assume boyfriend or handler, but he didn't give me any trouble. The room reeked of smoke both cigarette and weed, and there was a crack pipe and some crack on the dresser.
I would say I definitely had a better time with her than others have had. If she was local, I would definitely repeat. She said she was just here for two days while waiting to get her car fixed.
-
03-06-19 18:08 #194Senior Member

Posts: 263Ray
Is ray Lynn still around.
-
03-02-19 09:15 #193Banned Member

Posts: 63Gypsy
I've noticed she's moved her area of operation steadily southward since the beginning of the year. Shifted from northern and central Landing area of Michigan.
Originally Posted by ChastD1959
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 09:00 #192Senior Member

Posts: 476Gypsy
Real easy to find negative reviews of her in the Lansing forums.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 11:51 #191Senior Member

Posts: 1701Anyone know anything about her?
-
02-28-19 17:37 #190Senior Member

Posts: 1701Spotting fakes
Normally based on photo I can tell if it's real or not, but the weight displayed in KG gives it away. Most of these girls are not going to take the time to convert from lbs to kg. Plus the description was probably written by a man or at the least a non English speaker.
I was bored and decided to have some fun and call. I got an answer right away, based on voice she sounded African American. I asked her where she was located, all she would tell me is in the city. I asked which city, and she changed the subject and said so you want to have fun or what. I told her I love fun. At this time she directed me to a website that I had to put my credit card into to verify her safety. I told her I only operated with cash. She then tried to tell me to Western Union the money to her so she could see I was real. I told her I would give her the cash when I saw her. At this point I think she realized that she wasn't going to be able to scam me, and hung up.
For some reason I have fun messing with the scammers.
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...a/003049431923
-
02-26-19 14:38 #189Regular Member

Posts: 5Wasted time.
I scheduled with her easy to get a response but after arriving at the scheduled time waiting called never picked so after 20 minutes without a response took off still never heard back won't try again but it's Georgetown Estates.
Originally Posted by SlyGuy12
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 18:26 #188Senior Member

Posts: 99Pictures are worth at least one word, yuk.
When I saw that pic for the first time, my thought was if that is her hand she has problems. Wouldn't want it to touch my junk.
Originally Posted by BCHunter
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 18:21 #187Senior Member

Posts: 184No Brain Photo
My apologies for no reports for a while have not had the opportunity to get out and participate- but always watch the ads so I am ready- looked at this one and was amazed by the dumbness- notice the third photo- to me it says handler. Bad situation.
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...t/296371689633
-
02-20-19 07:45 #186Senior Member

Posts: 1701Approx location
Can you give approx location? There are certain apartment complexes I won't venture in to.
Originally Posted by Johnwb7
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-19 05:43 #185Senior Member

Posts: 84Brea
Met with Brea on Saturday. Nice girl, real pics, very open menu but YMMV, works out of her apt. Going through a bit of a tough time & does work part time at another job. She was very talkative about her life. Had a very nice time & will repeat.
http://battle-creek.skipthegames.com...i/334644064284
-
02-19-19 21:15 #184Senior Member

Posts: 86Sarah
Does anyone have any info on this one? All I see is a previous post of someone that would like to repeat the dream. Any details? Thinking of TOFTT but leery of BC. Any details would be greatly appreciated.
http://kalamazoo.skipthegames.com/fe...e/518407192417












Reply With Quote





