Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,406 to 27,420 of 37358
-
03-02-19 18:42 #9953Senior Member

Posts: 101LOL! It absolutely looks like a herpe. I guess that's her way of full disclosure.
Originally Posted by Cjdftn
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 11:45 #9952Senior Member

Posts: 70Brooke / Harlee.
Had a dream about her today. Service was out of this world. But the monkey is taking its toll. Damn shame. I got extremely good hh of BBBJ with cfs. Girl is talented but I have a feeling she will be out the game soon. On vacay or in the ground. This was most likely my last visit with her. Probably my last visit with a working girl period. It's like cocaine, at first it's a rush, then you need more and more to feel good. Then you just feel bad. The thrill disappears then all it does is make you feel less bad temporally. Good luck out there brothers.
-
03-02-19 08:59 #9951Banned Member

Posts: 56Bitchy
I've had multiple dreams about this one. Not sure why the ad reads like that but she is the opposite of a *****. Safe location, didn't give me a bunch of No answers. BBBJ and she likes to ride. Haven't partaken in all there is to offer but it seems like a pay to play menu. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by WuTangNation
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 08:34 #9950Senior Member

Posts: 92Matilda
She could use some help today, need rent, you can find her ad on stg. She is a nice girl who is going through rough a time lets help her out.
-
03-01-19 23:52 #9949Regular Member

Posts: 9Did you ever say hello to this one. I was asking around about her.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 23:41 #9948Regular Member

Posts: 9Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Cjdftn
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 23:28 #9947Regular Member

Posts: 9https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/30014640/
Any info on this on. This is the first time I've come across the ad.
And has anyone heard from Blue. It's been about 6 months and I have lost her number. Any help would be thankful.
-
03-01-19 21:49 #9946Senior Member

Posts: 229Jb
Search for jamie. That is her real name. She is one to avoid.
Originally Posted by WuTangNation
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 20:35 #9945Regular Member

Posts: 9Anyone have any info on the one they call JB.
-
03-01-19 20:08 #9944Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 11Maria
Not sure if you're being sarcastic but I wasn't willing to do 250 hr. She is good at what she does but that was too much for me to want to put out.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 18:42 #9943Senior Member

Posts: 346
Originally Posted by GreenMask009
[View Original Post]
250 hr = 125 hh = 62.50 qv.
Originally Posted by AST233
[View Original Post]
250 hr seems reasonable to me, if one wanted the full hour of time.
-
03-01-19 18:09 #9942Senior Member

Posts: 242You are very generous.
Originally Posted by GreenMask009
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 16:51 #9941Senior Member

Posts: 86Maria
I visited Maria for a hh today. Very sweet girl, no signs of damage and really seems clean. We were both in a rush so I didn't partake long but I will be repeating. I didn't find the hh too steep considering the quality of service.
-
03-01-19 13:58 #9940Banned Member

Posts: 56Maria
Just like with most out there, the more times you help them out, the more acceptable the rates become. But but but, there isn't much she won't do and that's got to be worth extra. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 12:40 #9939Senior Member

Posts: 481Won't repeat
I had a dream of this one today $ for 30 minutes. When I got to the spot she told me to call. She said stay on the phone and park in this certain spot and I'll give you the room number. I almost bailed because of that but didn't. She is definitely not the girl in the pics. She's sweet, but a rushed CBJ just to get things going that ended when she said I was ready. Tried to get my mouth on the girls and was pushed back down 30 seconds later. I lost interest at this point. Right to doggy and finished there. She's heavier, with a belly, tattoos and not very good ones and everything was covered. Was in and out in 15 minutes. I won't repeat. She said she visits often. Looks are a 6, Skills a 5, personality 7.
https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29366553/











Reply With Quote





