Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 13,291 to 13,305 of 18208
-
03-03-19 22:59 #4918Senior Member

Posts: 41POF utr route
Has anyone been successful going POF route in meeting utr's? Feel free to PM me for any guidance.
-
03-03-19 14:45 #4917Senior Member

Posts: 165Sorry man. Been on the site for a while, but still trying to understand the navigation.
Originally Posted by MotoMadman
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-19 12:27 #4916Senior Member

Posts: 51Hey Sophia,
Originally Posted by SophiaUtr
[View Original Post]
I would Love to see you, please let me know how and when. Feel free to message me here. Thanks!
-
03-02-19 19:20 #4915Forum Advertiser

Posts: 123Pleasure
Thank you for visiting me, it was my pleasure. You can come visit me again and again and again LOL.
Originally Posted by Migue1968
[View Original Post]
Xoxo.
Sophia.
-
03-02-19 12:19 #4914Senior Member

Posts: 456Khalifa 10/10
Seriously hmu if Mia Khalifa is in town 😎.
Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 10:46 #4913Senior Member

Posts: 81Crystal
Dang dude, do you write porn for a living, LOL, aside from the Crystal every sentence that's some good writing.
Originally Posted by ImmanuelHope
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 10:10 #4912

Posts: 73Michele 1 L
She's a one in a million lady!
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
I get messages I get messages daily on how to reach her. I try to explain that booking an appointment with Sabrina or Paige will most likely open that door. Maybe due to my regular member status they don't think I'm serious.
-
03-02-19 08:44 #4911Senior Member

Posts: 684PM'd
Sent you a PM, hope to hear back either way. Thanks.
Originally Posted by CarmenHarmony
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 00:56 #4910Forum Advertiser

Posts: 40Thank you baby
Couldn't have said it better myself! LOL. Got to go out with a bang! Lolol. XOXO. C.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 23:29 #4909Banned Member

Posts: 606Yessir
Same number, car date or pick her up 24/7 I believe.
Originally Posted by DarkManXFl
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 22:50 #4908Senior Member

Posts: 45680 to 100 marios. From my most recent visit at least.
Originally Posted by FireSprinklerG
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 21:27 #4907Senior Member

Posts: 102Scalleg
What was the damage.
Originally Posted by CssnPilot
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 20:31 #4906Senior Member

Posts: 456Wow
Awesome. Didn't know she was GFE. She was hottest in summer 2016 for last pregnancy.
Originally Posted by CssnPilot
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 16:20 #4905Senior Member

Posts: 885Far
I'm planning to see her and googled the area she's at it's 45 min from Disney, I still plan to see her.
Originally Posted by CssnPilot
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 15:12 #4904Senior Member

Posts: 944Nikki
Hey guys, Nikki the Altamonte red head just texted me and asked me to mention she's available tonight.
SYM.












Reply With Quote




