Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9947
    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/30014640/

    Any info on this on. This is the first time I've come across the ad.

    And has anyone heard from Blue. It's been about 6 months and I have lost her number. Any help would be thankful.

  2. #9946

    Jb

    Quote Originally Posted by WuTangNation  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on the one they call JB.
    Search for jamie. That is her real name. She is one to avoid.

  3. #9945
    Anyone have any info on the one they call JB.

  4. #9944
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 11

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    You are very generous.
    Not sure if you're being sarcastic but I wasn't willing to do 250 hr. She is good at what she does but that was too much for me to want to put out.

  5. #9943
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMask009  [View Original Post]
    250 hr is what I'd define as a bit high.
    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    You are very generous.
    250 hr = 125 hh = 62.50 qv.

    250 hr seems reasonable to me, if one wanted the full hour of time.

  6. #9942
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMask009  [View Original Post]
    250 hr is what I'd define as a bit high.
    You are very generous.

  7. #9941

    Maria

    I visited Maria for a hh today. Very sweet girl, no signs of damage and really seems clean. We were both in a rush so I didn't partake long but I will be repeating. I didn't find the hh too steep considering the quality of service.

  8. #9940

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkrMd64  [View Original Post]
    For her enthusiasm and overall great time. She is perfect. Her prices are reasonable for what you get with her.
    Just like with most out there, the more times you help them out, the more acceptable the rates become. But but but, there isn't much she won't do and that's got to be worth extra. Happy hunting.

  9. #9939

    Won't repeat

    I had a dream of this one today $ for 30 minutes. When I got to the spot she told me to call. She said stay on the phone and park in this certain spot and I'll give you the room number. I almost bailed because of that but didn't. She is definitely not the girl in the pics. She's sweet, but a rushed CBJ just to get things going that ended when she said I was ready. Tried to get my mouth on the girls and was pushed back down 30 seconds later. I lost interest at this point. Right to doggy and finished there. She's heavier, with a belly, tattoos and not very good ones and everything was covered. Was in and out in 15 minutes. I won't repeat. She said she visits often. Looks are a 6, Skills a 5, personality 7.

    https://escortalligator.com.richmond...post/29366553/

  10. #9938

    Picture

    I tried to set something up and she asked for a picture I wouldn't and she declined.

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleK61  [View Original Post]

  11. #9937

  12. #9936

    Get one extra pair of dress

    Quote Originally Posted by QuickReliever5  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream all set up with Little Lisa at 6 was all exited to meet for first time. She texted me saying she would not be home at 6 so we going to try for Thursday night. Wish me luck.
    Your whole body and dresses will have cigarettes smell.

  13. #9935

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMask009  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream with Maria. Rates were a little high for my liking. Had to negotiate a bit. Decent Hotel in Chester. Not some run down place. Pretty, clean, very engaged and cooperative. Putting aside the high rates, would recommend.
    For her enthusiasm and overall great time. She is perfect. Her prices are reasonable for what you get with her.

  14. #9934
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 11

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    How do you define high rate?
    250 hr is what I'd define as a bit high.

  15. #9933

    This thread is NOT about Airport Teri

    Quote Originally Posted by Cohiker  [View Original Post]
    Terri needs 60 tonight and I can't make it to her. Anyone gentlemen out there who can help her. Pm me for her #. She doesn't have a room though. She's very nice.
    Although airport Teri is sometimes referred to as MILF Teri, the homeless Terri in the thread is a different person. Airport Teri is fine, and while she appreciates all the concern and calls, asked me to clear up the confusion.

    Terri (two R) is a SW that was in dire straits.

    Teri (one R) is aka airport Teri and is neither homeless nor desperate. She would appreciate old friends getting in touch with her, but don't expect fire sale prices.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape