Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 627 of 686 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 677 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 10279
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #889

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBoner78  [View Original Post]
    No shit, let the chicks tell us their location. Be a little bit more discreet. Papa Be.
    Its always been a red flag to me that they are from outside the area and young. Plus out of state phone numbers. I like having company but would not be OK to learn that I visited someone who was being forced into the lifestyle by others. Be safe out there, watch out because that kind of stuff happens in every town.

  2. #888

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDribble  [View Original Post]
    Although you have a good report, I will not try her since the location has been revealed. Do not feel safe going there. Be careful at these Miller rd locations.

    Dd.
    No shit, let the chicks tell us their location. Be a little bit more discreet. Papa Be.

  3. #887

    Won't try now

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi  [View Original Post]
    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/454659606653

    http://archive.fo/i3NvT

    Haley at red roof inn off of miller rd and 75 for a hr of DATY I hade her ride my face for 45 minutes then cfs to doog and she lay down for me to huge up on her to end it kisses sexy face also hr was 150 paper or hhr100 paper.
    Although you have a good report, I will not try her since the location has been revealed. Do not feel safe going there. Be careful at these Miller rd locations.

    Dd.

  4. #886

    Ok then

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimeInMi  [View Original Post]
    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/454659606653

    http://archive.fo/i3NvT

    Haley at red roof inn off of miller rd and 75 for a hr of DATY I hade her ride my face for 45 minutes then cfs to doog and she lay down for me to huge up on her to end it kisses sexy face also hr was 150 paper or hhr100 paper.
    I may try again when I get out that way. Nice report, pics, just flaked out on phone with me. Never hung up just silence, after 20 sec. Of that I said Fuck it. Thanks A7 D.
    Asking for a confirmation picture I told her I was going to send, that's when she went silent. SMFH. Peace out Be safe A7D
    Last edited by All Seven Days; 03-06-19 at 00:26. Reason: more info

  5. #885

    Haley at red roof inn off of miller rd and 75

    Quote Originally Posted by CornWell2015  [View Original Post]
    She has a new review (today) on the Grand Rapids forum #2776.
    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...e/454659606653

    http://archive.fo/i3NvT

    Haley at red roof inn off of miller rd and 75 for a hr of DATY I hade her ride my face for 45 minutes then cfs to doog and she lay down for me to huge up on her to end it kisses sexy face also hr was 150 paper or hhr100 paper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4589.jpg‎   4591.jpg‎   692689948479MzAwNzc0MTM3Nw.jpg‎  

  6. #884

    She is?

    Quote Originally Posted by DenLem  [View Original Post]
    Easy hook up, awesome time.
    Retired in my book. I tried her # I had with no luck. I found sumthin better last Thursday last week up there. Nice review. HA!

  7. #883

    Older ad

    Quote Originally Posted by NeilYoung999  [View Original Post]
    Nice report.

    Got a link to her ad?
    This ad is older but the number is the one I used last week.

    http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...7/481104065310

  8. #882

    Bailey

    Easy hook up, awesome time.

  9. #881

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by NoBuddy5051  [View Original Post]
    http://archive.is/Rc0rw

    Finally was able to match schedules, kind of, with this one. Never again. What a CV complete waste of time for me. Everything is my own fault, I get that, but being in a time wasting situation with blue balls is like grocery shopping when you are starving. You know you should just leave because you'll just regret it later, especially when you realize how much you spent, but you continue on anyway.

    First she dicked me around for an hour outside the place I was supposed to pick her up, in order to drive back to her place for the fun. When she finally came out of the house, she was totally f-ed up and tweaking out. Get to her house and she dicks around for another 30-45 minutes with miscellaneous bs. Finally get the clothes off and she lays back to let me play a bit. After a couple of minutes, she gets bbn on all four at the edge of the mattress ready for the main event. On first contact she pulls away fast and gasps that she only uses covers, well okay. Get the party hat on and get ready for the fun and she grabs the donation and disappears into the house to look for coconut oil. Didn't get robbed but after 10 more minutes cooling my jets, I just left, and chalked it up to an expensive learning experience.

    Others might have had a good time, and I might have caught her on a bad day, but it was enough that I won't be trying again.

    Pros: the girl in the pics, is absolutely all of 21 yo, amazing body.

    Cons: is all of 21 years old, tweaker, no concept of time.

    Stay safe,

    Buddy.
    I was thinking of seeing her when I had the money, but I'm not sure yes looks are a plus, but I don't have time to wait and play games while you do God knows what. Another one on drugs smh.

  10. #880
    Never ever ever pay ahead of time. If it is required think with your big head, turn around and leave cause you are about to get ripped or worse.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoBuddy5051  [View Original Post]
    http://archive.is/Rc0rw

    Finally was able to match schedules, kind of, with this one. Never again. What a CV complete waste of time for me. Everything is my own fault, I get that, but being in a time wasting situation with blue balls is like grocery shopping when you are starving. You know you should just leave because you'll just regret it later, especially when you realize how much you spent, but you continue on anyway.

    First she dicked me around for an hour outside the place I was supposed to pick her up, in order to drive back to her place for the fun. When she finally came out of the house, she was totally f-ed up and tweaking out. Get to her house and she dicks around for another 30-45 minutes with miscellaneous bs. Finally get the clothes off and she lays back to let me play a bit. After a couple of minutes, she gets bbn on all four at the edge of the mattress ready for the main event. On first contact she pulls away fast and gasps that she only uses covers, well okay. Get the party hat on and get ready for the fun and she grabs the donation and disappears into the house to look for coconut oil. Didn't get robbed but after 10 more minutes cooling my jets, I just left, and chalked it up to an expensive learning experience.

    Others might have had a good time, and I might have caught her on a bad day, but it was enough that I won't be trying again.

    Pros: the girl in the pics, is absolutely all of 21 yo, amazing body.

    Cons: is all of 21 years old, tweaker, no concept of time.

    Stay safe,

    Buddy.

  11. #879

    Rosa

    http://archive.is/Rc0rw

    Finally was able to match schedules, kind of, with this one. Never again. What a CV complete waste of time for me. Everything is my own fault, I get that, but being in a time wasting situation with blue balls is like grocery shopping when you are starving. You know you should just leave because you'll just regret it later, especially when you realize how much you spent, but you continue on anyway.

    First she dicked me around for an hour outside the place I was supposed to pick her up, in order to drive back to her place for the fun. When she finally came out of the house, she was totally f-ed up and tweaking out. Get to her house and she dicks around for another 30-45 minutes with miscellaneous bs. Finally get the clothes off and she lays back to let me play a bit. After a couple of minutes, she gets bbn on all four at the edge of the mattress ready for the main event. On first contact she pulls away fast and gasps that she only uses covers, well okay. Get the party hat on and get ready for the fun and she grabs the donation and disappears into the house to look for coconut oil. Didn't get robbed but after 10 more minutes cooling my jets, I just left, and chalked it up to an expensive learning experience.

    Others might have had a good time, and I might have caught her on a bad day, but it was enough that I won't be trying again.

    Pros: the girl in the pics, is absolutely all of 21 yo, amazing body.

    Cons: is all of 21 years old, tweaker, no concept of time.

    Stay safe,

    Buddy.

  12. #878
    Quote Originally Posted by FlintMonger  [View Original Post]
    I got a chance to meet up with her this week. She's a good time and I will be repeating. She was doing incall at a hotel outside of Flint. Comms were prompt and she was very cautious. I was a bit worked up, given that there was recent suspicion of her working with LE. I called her when I was at the location, she didn't answer but ended up calling back a few minutes later. When I was walking in there was a big truck with a good looking girl with a bunch of guys, and I thought for a sec I might be getting setup. I went to the floor she was on and called and she poked her head out of a door, which meant the people in the truck was just random and my imagination getting away with me.

    Anyway, I went in to her room and from that point it was business as usual thankfully. Room was nice, a little on the messy side but not overly so. It was also a little smokey but really didn't get on my clothes or jacket. She's got a very nice body, slender yet still a booty on her. As for the session, BBBJ was fantastic and then on with the cover and cg to k9 and finished on her tits. Kitty felt very nice. We chatted a little after, she's super sweet.
    Nice report.

    Got a link to her ad?

  13. #877

    Guess we all got sum!

    # ending 3303. Have to play around with that phone number thinga magig on STG site. http://flint.skipthegames.com/female...o/193116024015.

    Not the blonde in photo.

    Dani "cute" May I. I told her to use that in her header ads. LOL Just got back 2 hrs ago. What were you doing between 7-8 pm? Hahaha. Sweet gal 27 about right, petite, nice ass, small frame, tits and dining was good, convo relaxed and enjoyable. Didn't want to leave, stay an hr, worth $240. Low end motel in area south of Flint. Safe, no one anywhere else I scooped it out first. Enjoy my back rub, gave nice BBBJ, wow, slow down babe, covered full service. Nuff said. YMMV!!

    Nice time really, made me this old guy feel special and young again. Peace out, Be safe. A7 D. Treat her well, she'll do ok. Don't, please don't offer her anything other than having a good time, she was all there mentally and physically.

    P.S. Tried reaching out to Bailey no luck on the 4223 #, tried Haily, read review from GR forum today, SMH talking on phone with her. Fuck that. That's when I said fuck it almost went back to Detroit area but gave a text out to Dani. Thanks Dani "cute" May I. I will repeat. A7 D.

  14. #876
    Quote Originally Posted by HungaryMan  [View Original Post]
    Internet search on that number leads to Thick and Luscious Chloe? Not what to make of that.
    There were some ads where they're working together.

  15. #875

    Lucky Irish girl

    Saw my old friend Lucky Irish girl tonight. Delightful as always. Great location.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape