Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,676 to 18,690 of 26928
-
03-01-19 10:34 #8253Senior Member

Posts: 30What a waste.
https://escortalligator.com.chicago....29978355/paris
I was in the area yesterday and just wanted a BBBJ. Came across this girl and set up a time for me to meet her. Got to the room and then the BS started. Tried to upsell and wanted more $$, told me it was her sister texting me agreeing to everything and that she never would have. I ended up with a terrible CBJ, within 2 minutes she was asking if I was done, and she was looking at her phone and was totally disinterested the entire time.
-
03-01-19 10:32 #8252Senior Member

Posts: 1620Great report
Yelp reviewing for mongers! Out them and I wish there was a way for these c**ts to see these reports that they are ruining their own sources of income by pulling tudes!
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 09:57 #8251Senior Member

Posts: 127Damage, services, skills for Jenny
I'm a bit of a regular with her (like I said super convenient location for me), so I'm not sure if she's changed her rate for newer guests. I started seeing her about 6 months ago. For me it's $. 2 for a no rush hhr that often is closer to hr. She's always used DFK for me and BBJ on the table and super willing to do multiple positions, DATY friendly too. I've never asked for Greek or BBFS, so I can't tell you about those either.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 09:37 #8250Regular Member

Posts: 1Suggestions.
I've been wandering some of the sites, but it can't get overwhelming. Any suggestions on a small blonde?
-
03-01-19 08:40 #8249Banned Member

Posts: 293Thanks, man. I was afraid of the upsell situation. Figured 100 for a qv for the duo was too good to be true. I'll probably take a pass as well unless I hear good things from someone else around here.
Originally Posted by SnowBnnyLvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 07:33 #8248Senior Member

Posts: 1172Shit Attitude
So, I saw this chick:
https://backpage.com.chicago.listcra...post/29944582/
Incall was a Super 8, but she moves around.
She was thinner looking than her pics, but I do believe they are her. She is narrow for sure, I can believe her schtick about being too tight, though I didn't check that out.
She had a strange attitude. Right now, I have very specific ways I want my dick handled, and she really did NOT take instructions kindly. She was like: "you should have told me on the phone about this". Just because I don't want my dick yanked on hard, like a cow being milked.
Then she was actually counting down: "you have 6 minutes. You have 3 minutes".
There were 2 other chicks in the bathroom, too, and they were loud and chattery. much less attractive, no idea what that was about, I guess they were sharing the room, they were dressed for action.
She might be fine for a normal fuck / blowjob / handjob, but special requests are not her thing.
I think she resented have to actually work the half-hour she was paid for.
Would not repeat.
-
03-01-19 06:47 #8247Senior Member

Posts: 1358I also saw her, shortly after she arrived. The pictures are real and she offered CFS. Wish I had time to see her again.
Originally Posted by LatinoBohemio
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-19 06:09 #8246Senior Member

Posts: 311Nicole Wilson
Very nice girl. Pics don't do here justice.
Originally Posted by MattR22
[View Original Post]
In western suburbs.
-
02-28-19 22:43 #8245Senior Member

Posts: 109I'll second Kira.
Great kisser, and loves to play the sexpot, if that's your speed. The incall is a bit seedy, but a nice place in that neighborhood would drive the cost way up.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 22:25 #8244Senior Member

Posts: 958I prefer Thailand, especially Pattaya. Better infrastructure, better food. IMHO, the Thai babes handle child birth better.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 21:33 #8243Senior Member

Posts: 202Holly Berry (she's really tatted up now just FYI) but she's only Wed-Fri.
Originally Posted by BigDC22
[View Original Post]
Giulliana at Modeling Avenue (saw a report here recently saying her DFK was almost too deep) but she's only Mon-Wed.
Kira at Michelle's Escorts.
I'm looking for some new DFK talent as well if anyone has any recommendations.
-
02-28-19 20:50 #8242Senior Member

Posts: 217Can't say that I have seen both but I reviewed candy a bit ago. When I asked recently about the duo asked if BBFS was available she said yes and gave me a 400 rate for hh. Was skeptical and a day later I see a new post with no unprotected services. She is notorious on the comments for bait and switch and upsells. Got me with no cip even though we specifically agreed thru text. Will not proceed at all with her anymore. Unless one of you can vouch for no BS from her.
Originally Posted by BoobHope
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 19:45 #8241Senior Member

Posts: 160What neighborhood is she in?
Originally Posted by LatinoBohemio
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 18:49 #8240Senior Member

Posts: 704Second that!
IMHO no better place in the world right now for value and service. Don't go for the bar girls. There are plenty of other options without the bar girl bs.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 16:18 #8239Senior Member

Posts: 71Thank you.
Thank you very much. Flaky definitely doesn't fly. I had a super premium lady cancel on me eight minutes before the date. If I had done that to her, I'd have been blackballed. Now I always have second thoughts on indies.
Originally Posted by MathisP92
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote






