Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 7371
-
03-02-19 00:57 #666Senior Member

Posts: 239Jenn?
Hi Wolfman, do you have a link for Jenn? I would love to meet a pregnant girl.
Originally Posted by WolfmanJack
[View Original Post]
Did you mean Jenna by any chance?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/beautiful-women-just-a-phone-c/732540617619
Thanks & stay safe.
JS2.
-
02-28-19 23:41 #665Senior Member

Posts: 1270Jenn in Spfld
She's a few months pregnant.
If that's your thing, she's your girl.
Not my thing.
-
02-28-19 17:36 #664Senior Member

Posts: 343Russian girl.
This girl has a nice hot body she doesn't like using condoms because she says she's allergic to latex she doesn't like you to get on top because she feels like she's being smothered she prefers to be on top her head game is okay she doesn't charge outrageous in fact sometimes you can get her for .6.
Originally Posted by Clayfountain
[View Original Post]
She probably does refuse guys that are bigger because she's extremely tight she does outcalls and drives herself.
-
02-28-19 15:53 #663Senior Member

Posts: 468Link is broken but I know who you're talking about. I haven't seen her, but the warning guy just posted one for her:
Originally Posted by Merlin572
[View Original Post]
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...g/863215273969
There's a review on here of her if you look back to January.
-
02-27-19 21:02 #662Regular Member

Posts: 15New here
New to the board but have been around for a while so will post some of my past reviews.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/214779667934
Sweet girl. Good BBBJ and was very accommodating. Seen her a couple times.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...3/009824775620
Went for a visit, room smelled horrible and she looked a mess. Ended up bouncing bc just couldn't stand the place.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...t/708881036167
Pretty, but kinda just lays there. Good BBBJ.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...k/291072358900
Better in person, pretty tight v. Seemed shy.
-
02-27-19 17:09 #661Senior Member

Posts: 207Any info on her?
I msgd with her for a bit yesterday as I wanted to see her, but she has some weird screening. Told me she prefers dicks under 8 in and if your black theres an additional $40 on top of the basic rates. I asked why the increase and she says it's because black guys tend to hav huge dicks. 😂. Anyone see her and can report on how the visit was?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/658995856597
-
02-26-19 22:55 #660Senior Member

Posts: 104Spot on, as always.
Originally Posted by JoeySmth2
[View Original Post]
GFE in the sense that she provides a BBBJ, but definitely not intimate in other ways.
She's got some serious talent when it comes to giving head. I could have enjoyed just that, and I'm not always into head.
Did missionary and then switched to doggy. Nice enough and just tight enough to get the job done.
No repeat for me, but not because she's bad. On the contrary, she's really good. We just didn't connect.
-
02-26-19 17:18 #659Regular Member

Posts: 23Info
I seen, about 6 more. Little hard to remember, and I cannot find any Asians to dream with.
I want to see these ladies.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...g/780765495111
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...i/190800704022
I almost seen this one, but had a bad feeling.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/853825088660
This one was okay, bbq, bbbjwcim and let me record.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/214779667934
Do you guys know any utr?
-
02-26-19 17:07 #658Regular Member

Posts: 23Headmaster
This was 2 summers ago, she started BBBJ which was great but then I started to smell penis. Wasn't mine, maybe from last guy or on breathe don't know but I just left.
-
02-26-19 17:01 #657Regular Member

Posts: 23Allee
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...x/978543926091
I had one very amazing session with her. Extremely great massage, beast BBBJ, great riding. Then she upped her rates after and said no BBBJ. If she didn't change that I would be regular.
-
02-26-19 16:53 #656Regular Member

Posts: 23Marilyn
You know, she is very pretty. And I'm sure she could be very GFE. But that wasn't my experience. Very decent BBBJ, but then silence during FS.
-
02-26-19 16:51 #655Regular Member

Posts: 23Bbbj
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...h/483966929074
Her name escapes me. But she does have a very good BBBJ. Rates pretty nice as well but haven't seen for awhile.
-
02-26-19 16:47 #654Regular Member

Posts: 23Jenna
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...c/732540617619
In my opinion she is a queen. It might vary but she always satisfied me. BBBJ, bbfswcip. Reverse cowgirl in a chair. Heaven.
-
02-26-19 16:39 #653Regular Member

Posts: 23Shanelle
I had a dream awhile ago with her. She had a very nice body and was a little bit GFE. But with FS she didn't make any noise. If I see any new reviews I might consider but I will not go to where she hosts now.
-
02-26-19 15:09 #652Senior Member

Posts: 207Met with her a few weeks back and honestly couldn't go through with it after seeing her in person. Her pictures are hella filtered. I left to "go get my phone" and was omw home. The level to which the majority of these girls filter their pics, is insane. She msgd me after I left and I told her that was the reason. Kinda tired of it. Just saw one in hartford that I'll do a review on soon. Same shit.
Originally Posted by JoeySmth2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






