Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,346 to 27,360 of 30808
-
02-27-19 20:56 #3463Senior Member

Posts: 1301Definitely Not Asian Cindy
The other day I was a bit too curious for my own good so I called up the ad for the chick whose tattoos resembled Cindys. Her ad is: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema.../768522734574. The set up was easy enough and she was available on Capital blvd. The first sign that it wasn't Cindy was the upfront mention that all 3 holes were in play. I got to the room and she looked average. When the clothes started coming off, the signs of kids and life really started to show. She had very saggy skin and let's say I was happy she left her shirt on. On went the condom and she dove into a spirited but shallow CBJ with lots of attention to the testicles. We then moved into some missionary and after some slow strokes her pussy was pretty wet (always a good thing since I might be one of the few guys who hates lube for vaginal sex). The downside was that while I was rocking on top of her I noticed an all too familiar smell. That combination of latex and bile so I had her flip over and went for the old brown eye (she put some lube on first). I finished in the cover and was on my way with no plans to repeat. Her rates were 70 and 120 I think for the hh. Not sure if she has an hour rate but IMO there's no need to go longer than a hh. Again I have no plans to repeat but she was easy to contact and easy to get along with.
On another note I visited this chick again: http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...0/473695150236.
I first saw her a while ago when I'm pretty sure she was fresh and new. I've seen her a couple of times since and IMO she's declining fast. There's no obvious signs of dope but she's wasting away physically to the point where here ribs and other bones are visible. I'm not sure if life is just beating her down or what but she clearly wasn't into the session. I've done this enough to have no expectation that a hooker is going to be fiending for my dick, but I've also been doing this long enough to know when a chick is clearly miserable in the situation. I wanted to nut so I tried hitting it from the back but she's gotten way too skinny for my tastes so I told her I had finished, cleaned up and left. She's has generally been pretty talkative when I see her and fairly upbeat. The last time a few weeks ago she seemed sad about something and this time the mood was straight up depressing. Honestly I should have made up an excuse and just left. Perhaps I caught her on a couple of bad days but I won't be repeating any time soon. That kind of sucks because at least initially she was pretty fun and reliable.
As always stay safe out there and don't fall in love!!
-
02-27-19 19:57 #3462Senior Member

Posts: 358411
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/159542463957
Does anyone know anything about her?
-
02-27-19 16:50 #3461Senior Member

Posts: 458AJ and company
Took AJ up on her special 2 girl BBBJ.
The other girl is cute and friendly and knows how to put on the pse show.
Absolutely worth the it.
-
02-27-19 14:10 #3460Senior Member

Posts: 102Wow.
Holy blast-from-the-past. She was a local years ago. Moved to FL, probably 2011-2012 ish. She used to stay at the hospitality suites on Brentwood. Even back then she looked much older in person than her pictures let on. Think "saggy grandma". Unremarkable, unenthusiastic service. I don't remember her pricing, but I'm pretty sure it was on the cheap end.
Originally Posted by RBack
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 10:44 #3459Regular Member

Posts: 14Few more
But wait there's more!
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
2/26 MAC.
2/26 MBK.
-
02-27-19 09:50 #3458Senior Member

Posts: 161Bust
They don't look familiar. Anyone know their street names?
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 09:28 #3457Senior Member

Posts: 260Busted
Also 2/23 SRG.
Originally Posted by ILoveDeams
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 08:11 #3456Banned Member

Posts: 565And now there's a guy up there and no girl
At the Hamtpon Inn off 54. Setup? I never would go to Cary anyway, RTP isn't much better (in fact one was picked up there this week too).
Originally Posted by Jefferson469
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 19:08 #3455Senior Member

Posts: 827I see atleast 3 busted in the last few days, 2 for providing service and one for possession.
Originally Posted by Jefferson469
[View Original Post]
2/25 FOJ.
2/24 GAY.
2/23 AJD.
-
02-26-19 12:41 #3454Senior Member

Posts: 26Imposter back at it again
Beware she's up to her old tricks again.
Originally Posted by Koudy469
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/29560166/
-
02-26-19 12:29 #3453Senior Member

Posts: 26Imposter back at it again
Beware she's up to her old tricks again.
Originally Posted by Koudy469
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh....post/29560166/
-
02-26-19 06:59 #3452Senior Member

Posts: 458Uncle LEO
A picture of that person can be found on the Wake county site. I don't recognize her from posts.
Originally Posted by Jefferson469
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 23:35 #3451Senior Member

Posts: 161Bust
Please post their initials and date of arrest.
Originally Posted by Jefferson469
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 21:52 #3450Senior Member

Posts: 4913Tight grasp of hair
Probably left you satisfied as well, LOL.
Originally Posted by PoBoyDon
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 20:17 #3449Senior Member

Posts: 135Uncle
Uncle LEO was busy yesterday, picking up two of the ladies sometimes discussed here.
The one in Cary who got busted for prostitution was arrested in Bass Pro Shop parking lot. I thought that they catered to a different type of hooker.











Reply With Quote






