Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 9197
-
03-05-19 02:38 #5702Regular Member

Posts: 21Haha, Skyler was waving me down like 3 times I passed her. Should have given her chance. Will see if she is out there tommorrow. Whats her regular favourite ammount of roses as a present so far?
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 20:07 #5701Senior Member

Posts: 1570The girl in the jeans with red hair is the same girl I approached last week, the WSW with her would not let her speak for herself and told me it was $$ for black guys!
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-19 18:58 #5700Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Talent
The girl in the last 3 pics is the super hot freak hooker Skyler. She's eating some pizza I gave her.
-
03-04-19 17:32 #5699Regular Member

Posts: 21Trop 2 pm
Get them while its nice and warm out here.
-
03-03-19 23:51 #5698Senior Member

Posts: 330Good pics Crave!
Good pics by Crave everybody. Just added info with a view.
Originally Posted by CravenMorhead
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-19 20:49 #5697Senior Member

Posts: 823Trop. Talent
Here's a couple from this past week. That's Blossum with the clear boots.
-
03-01-19 09:35 #5696Senior Member

Posts: 364Boulder HW
I saw a Latina with blueish hair out on Boulder. Wrote a post in the Boulder Highway thread a week or so ago. I'd love to connect with her if anyone has digits.
Originally Posted by Velcrolio
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 09:24 #5695Senior Member

Posts: 352Blue hair
I'm pretty sure I saw her when I was driving that area Tuesday early evening. I did a double take and although I wasn't looking at the time, I considered whether she may be available but didn't have the time to stop. She was walking south on Swenson just south of twain.
Originally Posted by Aviator1958
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 03:13 #5694Senior Member

Posts: 130The Gianna I know is Latina, sometimes colors her hair, 20-21 years old, nice-b cups, 5'1", heart tattoo under her navel, has a black heart with devil tail tattoo on the back of her right shoulder, has names in script tattooed around her waste, definitely the best-looking girl I've seen walking. I came across her in October. I'm rarely on this site, but I've been curious when she'd get a shout out. For more PM me. Or just go by the report below, which is accurate, but misses a few things.
Originally Posted by Aviator1958
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-19 00:34 #5693Senior Member

Posts: 52Gang,
This girl with the blue hair named Gianna (sounded like that to me) is currently staying at the Emerald Suites on Paradise just north of Twain. I was driving south on Paradise between Twain and Flamingo when I saw her and did the you-turn. She said she's out often and I asked day or more at night and she said both.
I've found some pretty good scores on Paradise to be honest. Again, between Twain and Harmon. I will sometimes cruise down Twain, but it's a pretty rough neighborhood and over the few years I've been in Vegas, I've only picked up 1 or 2 girls from that street.
She looks like a college girl. That's what drew me to her initially.
She still hasn't texted me her number yet.
A.
-
02-27-19 18:57 #5692Senior Member

Posts: 365You find her around paradise and twain? Been a long time since I've cruised swenson and twain and all that stuff.
Originally Posted by Aviator1958
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 17:11 #5691Regular Member

Posts: 22Location?
Just curious. This was in the Paradise area? Blue hair and hot may just do it for me. LOL.
Originally Posted by Aviator1958
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 16:25 #5690Senior Member

Posts: 280If she texts you can you get a picture to share? Or perhaps permission to share her number? Thank you, sir.
Originally Posted by Aviator1958
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 15:45 #5689Senior Member

Posts: 52Took a morning stroll this am and there seemed to be some pretty good action but. Maybe as I' getting older, I'm getting more picky. LOL. A few rounds up and down Trop and then my alternative over the other side of town on Paradise. Was actually heading home and spotted a WSW with blue-ish hair who was pretty cute looking wearing a halter top showing her belly button and had a nice figure. Love when the weather gets warmer. They wear nice slutty stuff like this!
Pulled a you-turn and picked her up. 21 years old (proly true) said her name was Gianna. A notch above in the looks department from most other WSW's.
Went to my place and had some fun. Here is unfortunately the bad news. She turned out to be a "starfish" if you know that term. Hardly said a word, hardly did anything other than very perfunctory actions. You know, I could be in bed with the hottest girl in the world and if she doesn't really respond, it's not a good experience for me. And this was one of those times. I really was hoping she'd be fun to be with and more "into it" as I'm looking for a regular. Your mileage may vary I guess.
She asked for my number as I dropped her back off and I really didn't want it but gave it to her and she said she'd send me a text. I "may" repeat but proly not.
A.
-
02-26-19 10:33 #5688Senior Member

Posts: 1570Monday afternoon
Rolling down Trop yesterday, not looking for anything, of course that's when you find the best ones! Saw some of the usual suspects then came upon a decent, kinda chubby WSW with a stunning BSW. The WSW was blonde, the BSW was wearing a tight red dress with matching red hair and had a killer body. Had to turn around and try to get the digits of the BSW. Came back around but they were right on the corner in front of Starbucks, too busy for me to pull over there. They finally went across the street towards the WW and I was able to catch them before they entered the truck stop. Of course the WSW came up to the car even though I was pointing at the BSW and then said I want to talk to her. The WSW replied with it's $$$$$ WTF? I said I don't even want you, I want her, she said it doesn't matter, it's $$$$$ I asked if that was for both! She said no, I then asked if the BSW could speak for herself, by this time she has already walked several feet down the street and the WSW says yes she does but it's still $$$$$ that's what we charge for black dudes!! I asked how much they charged for a white or Hispanic guy who has a 50/50 chance of being LE and left!!











Reply With Quote





