Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,166 to 15,180 of 19299
-
02-27-19 22:11 #4134Regular Member

Posts: 17Great start but the finish sucked
Thanks to Binerific, I had a pleasure to meet up with Anastasia. She is a great provider. I saw her in the morning. Then I get a text response from Samantha Rhiannon and scheduled a meeting after work. Wow, I had the worst experience in my life. I was so excited to have 2 dreams in one day. The first dream was so awesome but the second dream. Nightmare.
-
02-27-19 22:06 #4133Regular Member

Posts: 17The worst ever.
Samantha Rhiannon = the worst experience of my dreaming career. Don't want to get into details. Dream at your risk. Its was a good day and a bad day. See my comments in the escort thres.
Originally Posted by Spaz321
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 21:43 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 129Sweet Jess
Has anyone seen sweet Jess recently?
Maybe contact info.
Thanks.
-
02-27-19 20:54 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 212Anastasia Contact
Contact Bonerific. She relies on him to screen people.
Originally Posted by BJohnson098
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 20:38 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 70She drives herself, has a good head on her shoulders, Aims to please.
Originally Posted by OrlFun
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 18:19 #4129Senior Member

Posts: 90Thank you
Thanks guys for the help. If you need someone in Palm beach county please PM me.
-
02-27-19 16:46 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 43Update on Bellah
Was looking for a girl to dream with so I sent some texts to Bellah yesterday. No response, so I tried her again today. She got back to me to tell me she's been in the hospital after heart surgery, will be out about March 12. If any of you had trouble getting ahold of her, that's why.
-
02-27-19 13:48 #4127Regular Member

Posts: 5Anatasia Contact.
Can anyone please provide Anatasia contact? Thanks.
-
02-27-19 13:23 #4126Senior Member

Posts: 127Anastasia
Had my third visit with her a few days ago, the dreams just keep getting better and better, truly she is the princess of pleasure. Got to her place a little late, my own fault but she was very understanding, if you need extra time just let her know. Great person to be around down to earth and fun as hell. Gents if you have her number go see her, she needs all the help she can get. If you don't have her number contact Bonerific.
-
02-27-19 12:31 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 124Spinner
Try Kelly in Palm Bay. Older spinner. Great personality. Nice location.
Originally Posted by Rossfl
[View Original Post]
-
02-27-19 12:25 #4124Senior Member

Posts: 131Looking for recommendation
Hi.
Looking for spinner to normal size provider that enjoys light spanking.
Thanks.
-
02-27-19 08:52 #4123Senior Member

Posts: 38Sharon
I had the same issue with scheduling. I tried 2 days each time she went silent. The second day I even had a time setup tentatively. She wanted to wait for maid service before she would confirm. But then no replys to my messages. Also I think she has left Cocoa Beach and is now at a motel off US 1 north of here.
-
02-26-19 21:01 #4122

Posts: 781Ruby
She is one of my favs. Shows up on time. Takes direction well. Honestly tries to please. She gets me to relax right away and then gets me so excited I can hardly breathe. She is about 40 but is in wonderful shape. You will enjoy your time with Ruby.
Originally Posted by Artanis1915
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 20:07 #4121Senior Member

Posts: 181I've always had a great time with Ruby. She is GFE and if you like tattoos, she's your girl. A little bit older but still a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Artanis1915
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 20:03 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 212Anastasia
Spent a great hour with her this week at her Merritt Island location. Bonirific's and all other previous reviews are accurate. She is recovering from a left leg injury, so be gentle with that if you meet with her. She is a great person. Reliable, clean and great to spend time with. Her communication is the best in the area. Treat her well.









Reply With Quote





