Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4135

    Rhiannon

    I have not seen her since the original post. Alot can happen in 40 days! She was great that first day, but it appears she has gone down hill rather quickly. I'm sorry to hear it, but looking back at posts about her, it looks like your not the first to have a bad time with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Novalova  [View Original Post]
    Samantha Rhiannon = the worst experience of my dreaming career. Don't want to get into details. Dream at your risk. Its was a good day and a bad day. See my comments in the escort thres.

  2. #4134

    Great start but the finish sucked

    Thanks to Binerific, I had a pleasure to meet up with Anastasia. She is a great provider. I saw her in the morning. Then I get a text response from Samantha Rhiannon and scheduled a meeting after work. Wow, I had the worst experience in my life. I was so excited to have 2 dreams in one day. The first dream was so awesome but the second dream. Nightmare.

  3. #4133

    The worst ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaz321  [View Original Post]
    I was just dreaming that I just met with Boner's UTR, Rhiannon. Very sweet and personable girl, late30's-early40's dirty blonde. She is pretty much brand new to this line of work. I even had to show her around our happy little website here! Not a bad body, but if you like big A's to small B's, you will be in love with her super perky tits with tiny erect nipples, they are just awesome in my book!

    Anyway, she just finished getting her room when I arrived, so she was still dressed in normal clothes, fine with me. Told me to get comfortable while she showers. I only get a BJ on a first visit, so I told her don't worry about it. So we strip while we talk, and she's very talkative.

    On to the bed, she tells me she loves giving head (lucky me! And she went nuts doing it (pun intended). Takes direction well! She says " ohh yeah, pre-cum, I love the taste" and she slups it up quickly!

    Anyway, a perfectly directed BJ to cim. Took care of the boys and used all the techniques that she knew, she even has a vibrator for the twins.

    Oral skills: 9 out of 10. Attitude: 10.

    Cute enough for me, and skinny enough for me, she only has a few extra lbs for her height, I think everyone will be satisfied with her body.

    Bonerific's pics are accurate. Not sure about greek, I didn't ask.

    I don't see any evidence of a candy habit.

    Staying at a hotel in Satellite beach. I felt very safe, safe parking. Typical brevard rate for me, but make sure you discuss it because she is new and might not know the rates.

    PM me for her number

    Be good to her guys, lets keep her around!

    P.S. The tattoo isn't real, LOL.
    Samantha Rhiannon = the worst experience of my dreaming career. Don't want to get into details. Dream at your risk. Its was a good day and a bad day. See my comments in the escort thres.

  4. #4132

    Sweet Jess

    Has anyone seen sweet Jess recently?

    Maybe contact info.

    Thanks.

  5. #4131

    Anastasia Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by BJohnson098  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please provide Anatasia contact? Thanks.
    Contact Bonerific. She relies on him to screen people.

  6. #4130
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlFun  [View Original Post]
    I've always had a great time with Ruby. She is GFE and if you like tattoos, she's your girl. A little bit older but still a lot of fun.
    She drives herself, has a good head on her shoulders, Aims to please.

  7. #4129

    Thank you

    Thanks guys for the help. If you need someone in Palm beach county please PM me.

  8. #4128

    Update on Bellah

    Was looking for a girl to dream with so I sent some texts to Bellah yesterday. No response, so I tried her again today. She got back to me to tell me she's been in the hospital after heart surgery, will be out about March 12. If any of you had trouble getting ahold of her, that's why.

  9. #4127

    Anatasia Contact.

    Can anyone please provide Anatasia contact? Thanks.

  10. #4126

    Anastasia

    Had my third visit with her a few days ago, the dreams just keep getting better and better, truly she is the princess of pleasure. Got to her place a little late, my own fault but she was very understanding, if you need extra time just let her know. Great person to be around down to earth and fun as hell. Gents if you have her number go see her, she needs all the help she can get. If you don't have her number contact Bonerific.

  11. #4125

    Spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by Rossfl  [View Original Post]
    Hi.

    Looking for spinner to normal size provider that enjoys light spanking.

    Thanks.
    Try Kelly in Palm Bay. Older spinner. Great personality. Nice location.

  12. #4124

    Looking for recommendation

    Hi.

    Looking for spinner to normal size provider that enjoys light spanking.

    Thanks.

  13. #4123

    Sharon

    I had the same issue with scheduling. I tried 2 days each time she went silent. The second day I even had a time setup tentatively. She wanted to wait for maid service before she would confirm. But then no replys to my messages. Also I think she has left Cocoa Beach and is now at a motel off US 1 north of here.

  14. #4122

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by Artanis1915  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on her post for a while. Anyone have a heads up. Appreciate the help.
    She is one of my favs. Shows up on time. Takes direction well. Honestly tries to please. She gets me to relax right away and then gets me so excited I can hardly breathe. She is about 40 but is in wonderful shape. You will enjoy your time with Ruby.

  15. #4121
    Quote Originally Posted by Artanis1915  [View Original Post]
    Had my eye on her post for a while. Anyone have a heads up. Appreciate the help.
    I've always had a great time with Ruby. She is GFE and if you like tattoos, she's your girl. A little bit older but still a lot of fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape