Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 738 of 888 FirstFirst ... 238 638 688 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 788 838 ... LastLast
Results 11,056 to 11,070 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2256
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #2255

    To each their own.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls.

    A2

  3. #2254

    Who doesn't

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

    That's two, on the third you get banned. Unless they are borrowing yours to fuck some chick, what other guys do with their dicks is not your business. Don't give me that shit about their behavior making your life less safe. You can't have it both ways, condoms either work or they don't. If they do you're good, if they don't you may as well throw yours away and start hitting shit bare as well.

    A2

  4. #2253

    Denni

    I saw Denni again after I was able to finally track her down on her new number and then wait through 2 days of sporadic responding. But the wait was worth it. I love being able to toss the tiny little petite girl around. As mentioned earlier, if you get her to agree to 200 and don't get to specific with what you you want, she will just let you do almost whatever you want when the clothes are off. As standard, I stretched her tiny little body a bit and quickly (probably too quickly) dropped off a weeks worth of baby batter deep inside her bareback.

    Enjoy.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...o/219485237697

  5. #2252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    I haven't met her because I don't want to compete with a bunch of needles in a penetration contest.


  6. #2251

    Is she worth seeing I love the small frame type


  7. #2250

    Hobbyist newbie "Tip of the Day"

    Hey new brothers, Boytar here is doing research here on this provider question an under market value rate. It is a great question to the brothers here, because it sends up red flags. If a provider is offering too good of a deal, she is either trash, a less than half ass provider or may want to rob you.

    Here is a tip that I got years ago from another hobbyist when backpage was strong. "Look at the surroundings around the pictured provider". Low end demonized providers take pics in the bathroom or bedroom of where they are staying and post them thinking we just look at them and their bodies. If the room is trashed, bathroom cluttered, it is a telltale sign of a provider with issues. The last pic in this post, if you look at the sink it it stained. A good sign she is not only cheap and at a low end location, but that you could be walking into a problem.

    I post this because of what happened last week when Leanne, a local provider was murdered. We choose to play in a high risk environment. Being diligent about the surroundings is not only smart, but helps your personal safety.

    Just my thoughts.

    Peace.

    Pappa54.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Think she is same as http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...0/211201767131.

    And I think there has been a review here. Perhaps the reviewer remembers?

  8. #2249

    I'd be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    Think she is same as http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...0/211201767131.

    And I think there has been a review here. Perhaps the reviewer remembers?
    She looks really nice but something tells me there is more to her and / or her situation. She is only asking 150 for an hour on StG and 120 also for an hour on LC with all holes open. There are some undesirable as well as older women on StG that are asking way more than that. If any of you have had an experience with her, please post.

    As always, be careful Guys.

    SCanyon.

  9. #2248

    Disregard

    Quote Originally Posted by DebuDewan1  [View Original Post]
    Aubree or Morgan is totally legit. I have seen her a couple of times now. Petite and very tight (almost painfully) but most of all, a very pretty face and great body (a little chub in the mid from baby damage perhaps). DATY available, all covered, basic in and out bang bang in mish and doggy. I found her mechanical, but her body / face made up for it.
    Disregard my last post. I somehow missed the last link. That 100% is Aubree. And your review is spot on. I guess she no longer posts to stg.

  10. #2247
    Quote Originally Posted by DebuDewan1  [View Original Post]
    Aubree or Morgan is totally legit. I have seen her a couple of times now. Petite and very tight (almost painfully) but most of all, a very pretty face and great body (a little chub in the mid from baby damage perhaps). DATY available, all covered, basic in and out bang bang in mish and doggy. I found her mechanical, but her body / face made up for it.
    I could be wrong but I don't believe any of those girls are Aubree. At least not the one I've seen. I actually haven't seen a post of hers in the several months now that I think about it.

  11. #2246

    Independent and skipgames listings

    Quote Originally Posted by TazmanFourU69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had the pleasure yet to know if real or if good review yet??

    https://independent.com.greenville.l...post/29887804/
    Think she is same as http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...0/211201767131.

    And I think there has been a review here. Perhaps the reviewer remembers?

  12. #2245

    Search Engine

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    There are reports on all of them already posted on this board. Use the search function at top right of page to find them.
    Sorry Guys, obviously I do not understand how this search engine operates. I tried their names (when I could find them), phone numbers and it came back with nothing. Any tips on how to better search on here would be much appreciated.

  13. #2244

    Information on this one??

    Anyone had the pleasure yet to know if real or if good review yet??

    https://independent.com.greenville.l...post/29887804/

  14. #2243

    Aubree / Morgan

    Quote Originally Posted by Slusty1969  [View Original Post]
    Okay guys, I have seen these ads on STG and other sites for some time now and I know someone has taken the plunge. Time to share with the rest of us on these ladies.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/234034212031

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/580489935730

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/595967839374

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2947156

    I know if they are legit you want to keep them to yourself, but just verify they are legit if you can.

    Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Aubree or Morgan is totally legit. I have seen her a couple of times now. Petite and very tight (almost painfully) but most of all, a very pretty face and great body (a little chub in the mid from baby damage perhaps). DATY available, all covered, basic in and out bang bang in mish and doggy. I found her mechanical, but her body / face made up for it.

  15. #2242

    Need info

    Okay guys, I have seen these ads on STG and other sites for some time now and I know someone has taken the plunge. Time to share with the rest of us on these ladies.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/234034212031

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/580489935730

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...w/595967839374

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2947156

    I know if they are legit you want to keep them to yourself, but just verify they are legit if you can.

    Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape