Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 29,746 to 29,760 of 33025
-
02-27-19 00:39 #3280Senior Member

Posts: 551Copy Link and Paste
Right click on the link and choose "copy link". Paste it into a text editor or Word and you"ll get the entire copy of the link. In this case it is: http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...d/439493886465.
Originally Posted by HaverhillLite
[View Original Post]
This will give you the heading used for the ad.
-
02-26-19 21:34 #3279Regular Member

Posts: 2Back in the game
First, I'd like to thank all of the members that have provided insightful reviews and information on how to navigate the waters of this adventure. I have used this knowledge to freshen up on the process after a 10 year break and thought I should start to give back. So here goes:
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...16415677813es:
Had a dream of a visit with Pretty Woman a little while back and had a good time. She's an older provider with still a nice figure. She is easy to set-up with and makes you feel relaxed. There wasn't any rushing and we had some nice conversation between #1 and #2 (surprised by the 2nd by me). She enjoys using her mouth and plays around the whole area. She also seemed to like me doing some grazing too. She did a very nice GFE performance.
I have to agree with some others, she's a good solid performer if you enjoy the mature providers which is up my alley being close to the same age. I will return at some point, but there are many more to sample.
-
02-26-19 20:52 #3278Senior Member

Posts: 25Number?
Wow those pics are amazing. Does anyone have a number? I'll be sampling and leave a review.
Originally Posted by HaverhillLite
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 19:35 #3277Senior Member

Posts: 702I always forget to the do that. Smoooooth.
Originally Posted by HaverhillLite
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-19 17:09 #3276Banned Member

Posts: 88A2, this should be a sticky bro. You are a man after my own heart.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
Too many times I see Senior Members (Not many, but still) who do this to people. Its wrong. I remember when I just discovered this site. I was a kid in a freaking candy store. I had a million questions. I always hated when guys were mean and told newbies to read the forum and all that jazz. I personally wanted to say something, but I felt it would just cause a war so I held my peace.
But this guy gets it.
From now on, when I see a member (senior or not) flaming or being a dick to another newbie, I'm calling them on it.
We needed this A2. You were right to post this. This shit needs to stop.
Wish this could be posted on the front page of every bloody thread even before you click into it.
-
02-26-19 16:55 #3275Senior Member

Posts: 398Aaliyah of Erotic Monkey Hartford
Last time I saw her, she was on Eros. Gave her another shot after a mediocre first performance. She didn't bother to look nice for me at all. I arrived, and she was completely indifferent to me and engrossed in her phone. I left rather than go through a poor and disengaged performance from her. Don't waste your time and dough guys. I recommend against her.
-
02-26-19 12:23 #3274Senior Member

Posts: 220Google Tip
This won't always work, and it won't always get what you're looking for, but sometimes with dead links you can get a cache of the page from Google. Try searching on Google using the entire url in quotes. For example: "http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...d/439493886465". If you get a result and there's a down arrow next to result's url, click on it and choose "cache". This will bring you to the page Google saved for its search database. In this case:
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...d/439493886465
Note: I seem to be unable to "un-hyperlink" the url in quotes. Oh well.
-
02-26-19 10:29 #3273Senior Member

Posts: 252French girl
Checked it out as pics are hot. Only thing I could find was that the number is a Montreal phone. Nothing else came up.
Originally Posted by Rich196
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 18:26 #3272Senior Member

Posts: 61Jamaican?
Not sure if it's the same girl, but I dreamt of one a couple years ago who claimed to be Jamaican and offered incall at the la Quinta up the street. I was in the area for work and thought her pics were nice and walked to the location for a rub and tug. She didn't upsell but it was similar otherwise. She had to have gained 100 lbs since the pics were taken. She wasn't super friendly and used hand lotion all over me. I asked to shower, she reluctantly agreed and got super pissed when I used what was apparently her soap, which was accidental. Wouldn't repeat. LOL.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 13:34 #3271Senior Member

Posts: 140Definitely looks like a fake ad.
Originally Posted by CanIKickIt1
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 12:51 #3270Senior Member

Posts: 1715Info
I met her one time. Massage at her place interested me. Did not work out as expected. She is heavier than in pics. Age is right. Did not like location so we agreed to meet in front of her hairdresser just to the left of Capital Lunch an then go to Columbus Blvd area hotel. She tried to up her agreed price an I left her at the meeting place. Would not meet her if I were you.
Originally Posted by CelticsGuy34
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-19 11:44 #3269Senior Member

Posts: 115French in Hartford
Looks TGTBT. Anyone have any info on her?
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/hartf...ford-17159818/
-
02-24-19 13:32 #3268Senior Member

Posts: 45Anyone seen this one?
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...l/133349672026
New Britain area. PM please. Any info is appreciated.
Thanks.
C's Guy.
-
02-24-19 10:09 #3267Senior Member

Posts: 43Great post, Admin. Would love to see this posted in the other CT sections as well to help combat some of the totally unnecessary "seniormemberitis" that this board suffers with from time to time.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-19 02:55 #3266Senior Member

Posts: 67#
PM me. Didn't save her as a contact but I have a number I think is her.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




