Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #38828

  2. #38827

    Shy=Shyla

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    Shy = Shyla.
    Thank you for the clarification my man!

  3. #38826

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesGlia  [View Original Post]
    I'm not real familiar with the area. Is busy bee a restaurant or store? Is this in Baltimore or a suburb? My guess is maybe the Brooklyn park area because of the mention signs but again any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    The busy Bee is a convenience store on S. Monroe St, and Ramsay St. , It is right off the clix loop. I saw her there, and when I looped around she had left and was walking down Ashton ave, Google maps will bring up the location.

    PF.

  4. #38825
    Quote Originally Posted by PathFinder24  [View Original Post]
    Met Angel the other morning near the busy bee on Ashton. Cute 29 yo WSW. She agreed to go to the notel for a visit. She was freshly showered and sweet smelling. BBBJ, then filled her up. Definitely worth taking to the notel if you see her. Sweet girl and not all strung out. Standard tuition, but no phone. Glad I swung through before all the signs and increased LE. I saw a couple of LE out, but not to bad prior to noon.

    Stay safe, Pathfinder.
    I'm not real familiar with the area. Is busy bee a restaurant or store? Is this in Baltimore or a suburb? My guess is maybe the Brooklyn park area because of the mention signs but again any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

  5. #38824
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Does this tall gorgeous blonde by chance have a name?
    Shy = Shyla.

  6. #38823

    Shy

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    Gorgeous tall blonde. Nice frame. Beautiful eyes. Service is good. Not great. Good. She said she's usually on Washburn. Def worth a trip to Tim's. No phone of course.
    Does this tall gorgeous blonde by chance have a name?

  7. #38822

    Kandi

    First I want to thank CLS. For putting me back in touch with Kandi. He truly represent what this forum is or should be ALL about. Man her body is flawless. And not to mention her skills. I'll say this. She definitely enjoy what she does.

  8. #38821

    Quick release

    Was bored in the house so I decided to take a stroll to the circle. Saw a heavy set figure standing in the shadows of the corner. Drove past to get a closer and more clear look. Turned out to be Allison. Spun around the block to check if the was any LE lurking. Came back and scooped her up. She was everything I remembered. Real cool, laid back nice soft voice and even better mic skills. Found a quick well hidden spot and got the sloppy top. Damage was standard plus I gave her a dime for a tip. It's hard to find good quality service. Chatted a bit and drove her back. She gave me her number. Haven't checked to see if it's working or not. Probably going to do that after I post this. Definitely going do FS next go around when I have more time.

  9. #38820
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOne  [View Original Post]
    I dated here last week, very sweet girl. She used to run Wilkens ave several years ago and is back on the H. She was not as big as she is now, she is fat. She is pleasant to deal with YMMV since we have history she was real comfortable. She doesn't like to take her top off because of the fat.
    Is this the Emily with black hair or dark hair mid to late 30's?

  10. #38819

    Angel

    I Think Angel is part of a three girls that come up late night in a car and hang out around Ashton.

  11. #38818

    Shy

    Gorgeous tall blonde. Nice frame. Beautiful eyes. Service is good. Not great. Good. She said she's usually on Washburn. Def worth a trip to Tim's. No phone of course.

  12. #38817

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Very sweet girl. Great service without the bullsh*t. She's a lot smaller than what I usually prefer, but she can hang with the best of them. Peace.
    Angel is a very sweet girl. I have dated her twice and look forward to doing so again.

  13. #38816
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by PathFinder24  [View Original Post]
    Met Angel the other morning near the busy bee on Ashton. Cute 29 yo WSW. She agreed to go to the notel for a visit. She was freshly showered and sweet smelling. BBBJ, then filled her up. Definitely worth taking to the notel if you see her. Sweet girl and not all strung out. Standard tuition, but no phone. Glad I swung through before all the signs and increased LE. I saw a couple of LE out, but not to bad prior to noon.

    Stay safe, Pathfinder.
    Very sweet girl. Great service without the bullsh*t. She's a lot smaller than what I usually prefer, but she can hang with the best of them. Peace.

  14. #38815

    Angel

    Met Angel the other morning near the busy bee on Ashton. Cute 29 yo WSW. She agreed to go to the notel for a visit. She was freshly showered and sweet smelling. BBBJ, then filled her up. Definitely worth taking to the notel if you see her. Sweet girl and not all strung out. Standard tuition, but no phone. Glad I swung through before all the signs and increased LE. I saw a couple of LE out, but not to bad prior to noon.

    Stay safe, Pathfinder.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20190219_082614_19CS_resized.jpg‎  

  15. #38814
    My own belief is that it is always the girls choice how they spend the money we pay them. There is a variety of ways people support their drug habits & prostitution simply one of many ways to do so. The other thing to remember is that cracking down on prostitution is easy and low risk way for LE to generate good PR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mango20  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to be argumentative, but our participation as one of the consenting adults is directly contributing to the reason this city is dangerous. The city is violent because of the drug dealers and gangs battling it out for territory and customers. The young ladies provide a large chunk of the money to the drug dealers- this hobby is one of the only ways to support such large and expensive habits for poorly educated people. When we give donations to the ladies, they give it right to the medicine man. Our hobby is providing the fuel for the Rx wars. So drying up the money is a valid tactic to reducing the violence.

    That being said, it will make things very inconvenient for us until uncle gives up and moves on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape